Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Dating Out Of Your League - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Out Of Your League (636 Views)

Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / OMG! Crushing On Someone Who Z Outa Your League / "go For People In Your League" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Out Of Your League by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its not unusual for a girl to date a guy from a more elite background, cos the man is seen as the breadwinner, especially in African culture. However, when a guy dates out of his league, except for when Love is blind to the status difference, it creates a lot of relationship friction. I am referring to a commoner dating a noble, or an indigent dating a money bag, or in popular folklore/ stories, say: Jasmine and Aladdin/ She's out of my league movies. But of course there are different variations. What's your experience, for those of us who were too shy to make that move

2 Likes

Re: Dating Out Of Your League by saaedlee: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Most Nigerian gurls won't date someone with less income than them

(1) (Reply)

Things Girls Should Know / The Salt Of My Life / Why Most Girls Don't Wish Their Ex Well...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.