Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? (613 Views)

Fathers And First Position / Lies We Have Told Our Parents / Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? by Sookul: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm sure your parents told you they used to take first position in their school days. Well, so did mine. My question is; if all parents used to take first position 'those days', who takes the other positions?
Re: If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? by Enoquin(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Other parents tongue cheesy

On a serious note, my parents never used the 'we were always first in our time', they always emphasized on how they took their studies seriously and how it paid off.
Re: If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? by lirusehn(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2014

My Uncle

undecided
Re: If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? by MadCow1: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enoquin: Other parents tongue cheesy

On a serious note, my parents never used the 'we were always first in our time', they always emphasized on how they took their studies seriously and how it paid off.

My father dey use ehn WAEC Certificate that time prove ehn own..

The guy is a genius.. Sadly I no inherit ehn book brains.

sad
Re: If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? by mikaj(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

sad

Chei!!!!!!!!! What a pity
Re: If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? by Enoquin(f): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

sad

At least your father had evidence not those parents that their's was by word of mouth.
No be everything person go inherit

1 Like

Re: If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? by Sookul: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enoquin: Other parents tongue cheesy

I hear you

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Woman Hanged For Killing Man Who Tried To Molest Her / President Jonathan Under Pressure To Postpone Declaration / The Goofs Of Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.