Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413450 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
davodyguy:
Thats your problem. How do you describe a person who fails to abide by simple instruction? Riding of motorcycle on major highways are prohibited, anyone who does would be arrested. Disobeying rules here attracts a ban and you'll be banned if you do so

Bad English Alert! : Riding A motorcycle on major highways IS prohibited. Mind your grammar Mr. God
Secondly, I drive a car and so I dont understand this thing you are saying... Are you an okada rider or LASTMA?
Thirdly, your point about banning is noted, but you haven't answered my question. If you want to keep forming big boy, then you are not helping me. Go away. tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please apart from the very silly Mr god, does anyone have an answer to the issue? We are experiencing bad weather on the ChinaQueen airlines flight to London and I don't know if anyone has a better flight plan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
uchesco:

Bad English Alert! : Riding A motorcycle on major highways IS prohibited. Mind your grammar Mr. God
This post shows how lowly intelligent you are. highway means just one, but we have many highways in Lagos. Just visit Google and request for a list of highways in Lagos. You need help seriously

uchesco:

Secondly, I drive a car and so I dont understand this thing you are saying...
I doubt that you actually drive a car cos if you do, you would understand what I'm saying

uchesco:

Are you an okada rider or LASTMA?
I'm not. I'm only educating you

uchesco:

Thirdly, your point about banning is noted, but you haven't answered my question. If you want to keep forming big boy, then you are not helping me. Go away. tongue
since you drive a car, 11,700 or getting a compact package for N7000 a month shouldn't be hard for you to get isn't it? But you chose the dongle way, hence your lamentation
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin grin... go away Mr god, I said I don't believe in you. You keep talking about silly things like okada and LASTMA, I don't want to be poor like that...

Your english is just horrible too. Please there is no word like LOWLY in English. Please google and check o... And you cannot ride a motorcycle on several highways, you can only ride it on one highway at a time. So the proper thing to say is that riding a motorcycle on any major highway is prohibited.

Chei... god doesnt speak bad english like this o...

Okay, but you have 11700 to buy decoder, congrats! Why are you still coming here to try and torture those of us who want to use our money to buy fuel for our car?

I know you also have other decoders too, but is now trying to form holy... That is how fake gods behave. I don't believe in you. I say it again, Go Away and go and ride okada... *mscheeeew*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
DMerciful:
If u are in England via Qsat without freezing mail me how chyke200@gmail.com
I HAV BEEN IN ENGLAND BUT NOT WITH QUEEN, JUST WITH A FREE FLIGHT
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
uchesco:
grin grin... go away Mr god, I said I don't believe in you. You keep talking about silly things like okada and LASTMA, I don't want to be poor like that...

Okay, but you have 11700 to buy decoder, congrats! Why are you still coming here to try and torture those of us who want to use our money to buy fuel for our car?

I know you also have other decoders too, but is now trying to form holy... That is how fake gods behave. I don't believe in you. I say it again, Go Away and go and ride okada... *mscheeeew*

lol

I just finished watching Arsenal game and I didn't experience a single freeze. I'm watching West ham Vs Qpr now.

To enjoy like I'm enjoying, go to Tiamiyu Savage and do the needful. grin

Happy sunday cheesy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
davodyguy:
lol

I just finished watching Arsenal game and I didn't experience a single freeze. I'm watching West ham Vs Qpr now.

To enjoy like I'm enjoying, go to Tiamiyu Savage and do the needful. grin

Happy sunday cheesy

Very good, he actually wrote three sentences without Gbagaun... this god is learning o...

Anyone who has read all your posts on the previous qsat thread will know you also like to buy and sell Chinese products too, otherwise you won't be on this page making mouth and trying to behave like god who rides okada. So stop lying. Don't forget that today is Sunday o.... undecided

You should also learn to be humble when talking to people on the site. Unlike you, we went to school and speak good English. We are also smart, that is why we have chosen not to give our money and support organised foreign theft...

And you still didnt answer my question. You just wasted my time, even though I told you to go away. Now for the last time, please go and watch your West Ham game and stop disturbing us here.

I don't believe in you. You are a fake god. Bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
guass:

I HAV BEEN IN ENGLAND BUT NOT WITH QUEEN, JUST WITH A FREE FLIGHT

Please how did you do it?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
uchesco:

Very good, he actually wrote three sentences without Gbagaun... this god is learning o...
lol. I gave you an assignment, which u haven't reported back to me on

uchesco:

Anyone who has read all your posts on the previous qsat thread will know you also like to buy and sell Chinese products too, otherwise you won't be on this page making mouth and trying to behave like god who rides okada. So stop lying. Don't forget that today is Sunday o.... undecided
lol. I buy anything that I can afford including paying 11,700 a month to foreigners grin

uchesco:

You should also learn to be humble when talking to people on the site. Unlike you, we went to school and speak good English. We are also smart, that is why we have chosen not to give our money and support organised foreign theft...

You're not being forced to pay at gun point. It's a matter of choice. It's embarrassing when you have important guests at home or in the office and whilst watching Tv you suddenly see scrambled channel. Your guests would be like, what's going on here? You will have to pay 11,700 and keep Qsat as a back up

uchesco:

And you still didnt answer my question. You just wasted my time, even though I told you to go away. Now for the last time, please go and watch your West Ham game and stop disturbing us here.

I don't believe in you. You are a fake god. Bye bye.

I'm not going anywhere. N.a. me and you today
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
uchesco:

He paid 11k to foreigners
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
uchesco:

THEY SAY IT IS NOT IDEAL DISCUSSING AUTHENTIC FLIGHT ANALYSIS HERE.
MAYBE, I WILL EMAIL U AT MY CONVENIENCE LATER
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
davodyguy:
He paid 11k to foreigners

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
guass:

THEY SAY IT IS NOT IDEAL DISCUSSING AUTHENTIC FLIGHT ANALYSIS HERE.
MAYBE, I WILL EMAIL U AT MY CONVENIENCE LATER
Don't help him. The guy dey abuse me.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
Fight your own battle,lool
davodyguy:
Don't help him. The guy dey abuse me.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
DMerciful:
Fight your own battle,lool
All for one, one for all
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
davodyguy:
lol. I gave you an assignment, which u haven't reported back to me on

lol. I buy anything that I can afford including paying 11,700 a month to foreigners grin

You're not being forced to pay at gun point. It's a matter of choice. It's embarrassing when you have important guests at home or in the office and whilst watching Tv you suddenly see scrambled channel. Your guests would be like, what's going on here? You will have to pay 11,700 and keep Qsat as a back up

I'm not going anywhere. N.a. me and you today

Some people don't learn sha...

Really you want to follow me and do battle on Nairaland with your bad English? Okay, let's go personal...

First of all, with your bad english, you are not qualified to give me assignments. I as the student speaks better than you the "teacher" so how can you give me assignment?

Just to understand the person I am wasting my time with, I did a check on you, and found out that you are not a god afterall... You are just a fake estate agent who works on the Island and cheats people on houses for rent. You also once wrote a very bad letter to the Commissioner of Transport about how LASTMA caught you at Oworoshoki roundabout. Wish you had sent it to me to help you correct it. If you want, i can repost it for you here so that people will help correct it.

Glad to know that you are not LASTMA too?

In that horrible letter, you also said you lived in England and Ireland too(liar) and that you drive exotic cars... yet you live in Olojojo in Oworoshoki?? Trust me I don't want to end up like you...

By the way, other smart people have already reached out to me via email, and I am going to buy a cccam account from one of them. I will keep you updated, if you can follow my English

Now go away and stop getting in my face. You really don't want to tempt me to do battle with you here. I am bored, with lots of internet to play with and I like to tackle people like you who dont respect themselves and know when to shut up.

You have been warned. !

6 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by opare7: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
chaiiii @ uchesco ..never disgrace yourself again oooo..chaiiiii .... if u own a car then why can't u own a decoder from dstv but choose to tap illegally and watch for free ooooo.....monkey lyk u
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
opare7:
chaiiii @ uchesco ..never disgrace yourself again oooo..chaiiiii .... if u own a car then why can't u own a decoder from dstv but choose to tap illegally and watch for free ooooo.....monkey lyk u

Guy, why do you want to start fighting over something you don't understand? And why are you calling me a monkey? Do you want me to start with you too?

I don't know you, so please respect yourself and leave davodyguy the fake god to do his battle alone. Please stay away.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by theoville007: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
lolssss, this thread reminds me of the old qsat thread. I know that the queen will stabilize soon. The recent fluactuation in flight is because the server is over loaded. The quuen wants cccam to be in vulk in other to reduce the load on their server. If you notice this evening, the flight seems a little bit better.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
uchesco:

Some people don't learn sha...

Really you want to follow me and do battle on Nairaland with your bad English? Okay, let's go personal...

First of all, with your bad english, you are not qualified to give me assignments. I as the student speaks better than you the "teacher" so how can you give me assignment?

Just to understand the person I am wasting my time with, I did a check on you, and found out that you are not a god afterall... You are just a fake estate agent who works on the Island and cheats people on houses for rent. You also once wrote a very bad letter to the Commissioner of Transport about how LASTMA caught you at Oworoshoki roundabout. Wish you had sent it to me to help you correct it. If you want, i can repost it for you here so that people will help correct it.

Glad to know that you are not LASTMA too?

In that horrible letter, you also said you lived in England and Ireland too(liar) and that you drive exotic cars... yet you live in Olojojo in Oworoshoki?? Trust me I don't want to end up like you...

By the way, other smart people have already reached out to me via email, and I am going to buy a cccam account from one of them. I will keep you updated, if you can follow my English

Now go away and stop getting in my face. You really don't want to tempt me to do battle with you here. I am bored, with lots of internet to play with and I like to tackle people like you who dont respect themselves and know when to shut up.

You have been warned. !

This Davodguy talks too much....and he always cry more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
ayoqueen:
This Davodguy talks too much....and he always cry more than the bereaved

For real... And I don't like the hypocrisy too.

Anyone who has made a comment on this thread definitely knows about, or has bought and used qsat before.

For God's sake, the thread was created from a Q-sat thread. So when people like Davodyguy and this opare7 guy(who used to accuse everyone of being a d*t* agent. Just check his previous posts) start making mouth and supporting d**v decoder that they used to condemn before, it makes you wonder about their character. angry

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by DMerciful(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
See as u dey call person wey nor talk to you monkey! Na wah for some people mouth sha!
opare7:

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Still havin issues wit ur qsat?, contact me: malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by opare7: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
@uchesco, knowing english doesnt make u survive in dis world...there are others who av made it but av barely been to skul....sha and u are a thief lyk us...go buy urself a dstv decoder if u own a car...chaiii
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by taiwoakin(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
If your flight is experiencing turbulence, simply use the recall button to switch your seat to another seat and back to your seat again.
You have to keep doing this throughout the flight as the turbulence is as a result of an attempt by airspace management to disrupt the flight.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by DMerciful(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Inbox me d channel I can watch BBA chyke200@gmail.com.
Let's render help in this forum as it is now turning to a place of insults
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uchesco(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
opare7:
@uchesco, knowing english doesnt make u survive in dis world...there are others who av made it but av barely been to skul....sha and u are a thief lyk us...go buy urself a dstv decoder if u own a car...chaiii

Why can't you learn and keep shut? Why did you go and put your mouth here?

Dude, Everyone has a reason for buying queen... In your case, you say you do it because you are a thief, and I will not try to argue against that smiley

As for me, I simply refuse to subscribe to a very exhorbitant service and instead, I will use other globally accepted alternatives. Qsat has a facebook page, a website and operates across West Africa, China and England. If they cannot stop them there(and my Naija friends in England tell me that it is working very well there) I don't know why they should try and stop it here. The solution is simple, they should reduce their charge and we will stop buying the other one.

So you see, I may be a rebel, but I am not a thief. I know why I do this.

But you are not just a thief. You are a hypocrite, a busy body, a man of shady character who used to attack others like baron, missmybrainkoow and missmekow as d*t* agents. But now you talk about it as if they paid you money to promote it. Shame on you sir! CHAIII!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
uchesco:

Why can't you learn and keep shut? Why did you go and put your mouth here?

Dude, Everyone has a reason for buying queen... In your case, you say you do it because you are a thief, and I will not try to argue against that smiley

As for me, I simply refuse to subscribe to a very exhorbitant service and instead, I will use other globally accepted alternatives. Qsat has a facebook page, a website and operates across West Africa, China and England. If they cannot stop them there(and my Naija friends in England tell me that it is working very well there) I don't know why they should try and stop it here. The solution is simple, they should reduce their charge and we will stop buying the other one.

So you see, I may be a rebel, but I am not a thief. I know why I do this.

But you are not just a thief. You are a hypocrite, a busy body, a man of shady character who used to attack others like baron, missmybrainkoow and missmekow as d*t* agents. But now you talk about it as if they paid you money to promote it. Shame on you sir! CHAIII!!!
Uchesco, please pardon this guy and reserve the rest for another time.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayescopy: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Malix:
Still havin issues wit ur qsat?, contact me: malixshaka@gmail.com
Chairman, pls I've sent you mail.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
DMerciful:
Inbox me d channel I can watch BBA chyke200@gmail.com.
Let's render help in this forum as it is now turning to a place of insults
The thread was relatively peaceful until one Davodguy showed up. He comes here at will just to attack innocent passengers.

3 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lordbaron: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
opare7:
mr wise u don make ur self assitant adim abi ifim get car no wan pay 11k sub e concern u eh kokonsa aboa foolish fool clueless bastard always trying to get noticed people way get money dey still buy iks keep incase its working and dey don't feel like paying to save small if de free dongle work well in three months (let ur poor brain calculate that's if it can) den if dey dash u de money u no go happy u go carry de money go dey cry with am IDIOT @ admin abi na wetin u call ur self davidoguy or boy de talk ur rubbbish dey feel like God or satan e no concern me if I wan mention station name I go do if u no like agege railway dey go dia stand and die a horrible death or better still hit ur head for wall den die with ur mouth wide open block me I open new account den u. Go continue to dey block till u die anuofia mmuo

5 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Davodguy, you only come here to look for errors in other members post and you really don't have anything to offer rather than boasting and bragging, unknowing to you that you have a lot of loopholes in your own previous post. If you have "enough money to throw around" as you told me earlier and you have 11,700 for monthly premium, what are you doing with all kinds of illegal dongles...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.