Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414872 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
hugman:
I have been observing n the davodyguy has been brought low, that guy mouth is too big if you ask me
I don't know that we have a group that can put that davodyguy in his place,
You better shut up now. Twinstaiye had a hand in my keeping mute. Just tame your hands and post solely about IKS, if not exit this thread. After twinstaiye has spoken, don't let me come down on you heavily
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
guente02:
They just left the topic and started bashing the david guy.
Just let it go pals and lets focus on the aim of the thread which im yet to get.
No one can bash me. Trust me, I just don't want to allow this thread to go the way of the other locked thread.

I maintain my stance, the rules must be adhered to
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
davodyguy:
No one can bash me. Trust me, I just don't want to allow this thread to go the way of the other locked thread.

But unfortunately,this thread is heading 2ward the recycle bin.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
guass:

But unfortunately,this thread is heading 2ward the recycle bin.
lol from you? You made the prediction since page 1 and exited. Only to change your mind and returned. Its not nice to always wish for bad things to happen
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
For those that have couple of decoders with similar composition eg Qsat east and speed HD, since speed HD is for the west, you can use a WiFi system/device to send Internet to the two or three boxes at the same time, whilst also browsing on your phone
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guente02(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
davodyguy:

Good Luck then.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
guente02:

Good Luck then.
Jonathan and Sambo till 2033 grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
davodyguy:
For those that have couple of decoders with similar composition eg Qsat east and speed HD, since speed HD is for the west, you can use a WiFi system/device to send Internet to the two or three boxes at the same time, whilst also browsing on your phone

Instead of using multiple sims, just activate a data bundle, insert your sim into a MIFI dongle or alternatively use the hotspot of your phone as a dongle to send signal to all WIFI enabled devices in your house.

Just get the most suitable network in your zone and use

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
davodyguy:

Instead of using multiple sims, just activate a data bundle, insert your sim into MIFI or alternative use the hotspot of your phone to send signal to all WIFI enabled devices in your house.

Just get the most suitable network in your zone and use
Are you using a mifi device?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Are you using a mifi device?
I have this etisalat MIFI dongle I use courtesy of your data guy Obiora. But when ever I want to use MTN, my small techno p3 serves as the dongle that feeds my boxes and then my phone

Have you tried the wireless remote control?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
See the screenshot from google play

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
davodyguy:
I have this etisalat MIFI dongle I use courtesy of your data guy Obiora. But when ever I want to use MTN, my small techno p3 serves as the dongle that feeds my boxes and then my phone

Have you tried the wireless remote control?
How is the performance? I have tested some mifi in the past but I witnessed some hiccup in performance like occasional freezing.
I have not tried the software yet.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
The remote will make you change your channel from your bedroom or rest room without facing your TV
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

How is the performance? I have tested some mifi in the past but I witnessed some hiccup in performance like occasional freezing.
I have not tried the software yet.
I wouldn't lie to you, rate of data transfer from WIFI system is faster and higher than that of USB dongle or Wlan. This Etisalat dongle is really cool. Though expensive and locked to the network, but works really fine. It works like broadband or 4g
I'm learning about these stuffs from you
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by emekamexz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
guass:

For TV3
Go to PATCH and edit to
9E 37 79 4E B9 7F 4A 82

Thanks a million guys.
Pls which of the qsat series is the best. I want to get one tomorrow.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
emekamexz:

Thanks a million guys.
personally I will say q11g, same way I would pick strong SRT 4922@ over other expensive strong decoders
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Flye: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
guass:

I HAV BEEN IN ENGLAND BUT NOT WITH QUEEN, JUST WITH A FREE FLIGHT
i beg mail me how u got there @ seunfly@gmail.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
EMMAACHILE

One of the beauties of using it this way is the data count.

See the attached Image

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
davodyguy:
I wouldn't lie to you, rate of data transfer from WIFI system is faster and higher than that of USB dongle or Wlan. This Etisalat dongle is really cool. Though expensive and locked to the network, but works really fine. It works like broadband or 4g
I'm learning about these stuffs from you
Lol. If you know the model, I might help you unlock it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
davodyguy:
EMMAACHILE

One of the beauties of using it this way is the data count.

See the attached Image
This device should be a phone or tablet
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

This device should be a phone or tablet
na capsule lol

So if I used the thing finish, no one should complain.

The data rate runs fast on IPTV. That's IPTV, which is completely FTA on Qsat
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
I've left this thread no more coming back
Davidyguy I have one last advise for you " learn to be a leader n not a trouble maker"
Bye bye forever from ur thread

6 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
davodyguy:
lol from you? You made the prediction since page 1 and exited. Only to change your mind and returned. Its not nice to always wish for bad things to happen
NO NO I WISH NOBODY BAD. AM ONLY SPEAKING FROM XPERIENCE.
WILL GIVE DETAILED REASONS TMORROW, BUSY NOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
guass:

No wahala. Just sleep well

I full ground now on my thread wink
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
emekamexz:

Thanks a million guys.
I hope U are fully aware that the Queen is 4 Free To Air channels?
If yes then go for a 30 minutes, well tested Q23G.It connects faster. 80% of Q11G in d mkt now are returned faulty ones.
However, remember that U are on ur own o o o o o o
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
guass:

I hope U are fully aware that the Queen is 4 Free To Air channels?
If yes then go for a 30 minutes, well tested Q23G.It connects faster. 80% of Q11G in d mkt now are returned faulty ones.
However, remember that U are on ur own o o o o o o
same way I saw a cloned Q23g and I was like WTF? When demand outweighs supply at times, pple can get offered with anything available
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tv1 cccam scrambling alot since last week....anyone with update on how to improve the performance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by AbuG: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. If you know the model, I might help you unlock it.

Plz guyz help me out my q11g doesnt work anymore; afta displaying ''has found storage device'' it doesnt show ''network connection success.
Eventhough the expiry date for my server is 25/10/2015
Your response will be appreciated

Thanks alott
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
twinstaiye:
Back to the topic guys!!! Enough is enough. I shall not say it more than once if you know what I mean

guente02:
They just left the topic and started bashing the david guy.
Just let it go pals and lets focus on the aim of the thread which im yet to get.

OK noted, I apologise to anyone offended by my posts

@ guente02; For real, we need to focus on the aim of the thread

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
uchesco:

@Ayoqueen, cccam looks like the way to go!

If it looks good to you, then go for it and enjoy

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2014
AbuG:

Plz guyz help me out my q11g doesnt work anymore; afta displaying ''has found storage device'' it doesnt show ''network connection success.
Eventhough the expiry date for my server is 25/10/2015
Your response will be appreciated

Thanks alott
Check sim, and device. What are you using? Reset your device by removing everything connected to it and power off for at least 5 mins.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2014
guass:

In November last year, Malix created a similar thread "Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd" but unfortunately, barely a week later the mod. threw it to d recicle bin.

About a month later, I initiated another thread on Queen too, but twinstaiye did not allow it to get to its destination.

Other NLders like polymathic, ugroupnl and others have equally created topics on QUEEN which were later locked by twinstaiye, and if u look at the CONTENTS of the banned threads on the queen they preach the same gospel.

Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd by Malix: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Qsat HD decoder is one of the most stable (iks) of it kind in the market today for darkside e.g DevilsTV,NILESAT,HOTBIRD,BADR etc
*it is DVB-S2/MPEG-4/HD DECODER
*it supports external dogs
*u can use your 3g modem
*compatible with all gprs mobile system
*8000 channels memory space(tv+radio)
*supports cccam,Avatarcam etc
*supports DiSEqC1.0/1.1/1.2 and USALS
*1year inbuilt account
*it can be used for FTA
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd by twinstaiye(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2013
I would only allow this thread to continue if you limit your introduction of the Decoder to what it can do without discussing what it can do illegally to opening pay tv which is not supported on this forum.
Meanwhile am locking the thread for now. If you must start a new one, take note of my observations or else I will throw it to recycle bin immediately.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass: 4:12am On Jan 02[/b]
Q-SAT Decoders remain the best Free-To-Air decoders in Africa, if Eutelsat W4 remains the best satellite in the Continent.
QSAT IS A BLESSING TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes 7 Shares (Un-Share)

Satellite TV Technology / [b]Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by twinstaiye(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18

Thread locked. Kindly continue discusion on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1904617/all-internet-key-sharing-iks#26331050
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Get Qsat Q23g Satellite Receiver And Enjoy Free 200 Channels For 1yr by ugroupnl: 10:15pm On Jun 29
Affordable Satellite Receiver is Available now.
Get your own and enjoy OVER 200 CHANNELS
With Internet Access.

Read below and see things yourself

New q-sat q23G GPRS satellite receiver
Compare q-sat q23G and q-sat q13G, q-sat q11g
1. Q23G with new server, more stable.
2. Q23G can open more channels.
3. Q23G is upgraded from Q13G and q11g, better in software and hardware

Re: Get Qsat Q23g Satellite Receiver And Enjoy Free 200 Channels For 1yr by twinstaiye(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18
Thread locked. Kindly continue discussion on this link

QSAT Freezing Problem by polymathic(m): 11:56am On Aug 12
My Qsat freezes at an interval of 1mins to 2mins... Pls anyone with any useful information on how to stop this freezing, tis so annoying... Pls Help me ooo
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)[/color]

Re: QSAT Freezing Problem by twinstaiye(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18
Thread locked. Kindly continue discussion on this link

QSAT Free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.