Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (417981 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:56am On May 05, 2015
alvins4ull:
Thank you very much i'll appreciate that God bless you sir.
Oga, I'll advice you to go for a 4m dish if you have space in your house. Get Hotbird and one of these IKS boxes. I can see these things are too complicated for you. The best option is for you to get the bigger dish.

I have this Kodi Tv on my Laptop and 30mins Stream of BBC, CNN, TLC, Skysports 1, British Eurosport and True movies 1, has taking away almost 300Mb from my Spectranet broadband internet data. It makes a lot of sense but can never comparable to normal TV.

For you a newbie, Get the dish, thats if the cash is available and also the space in your house, so as not to infringe on others' right of way
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by alvins4ull(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2015
Space is not a problem but getting the dish is a real one.I learnt locally made can not be compared to foreign or imported one.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 11:25am On May 05, 2015
alvins4ull:
Space is not a problem but getting the dish is a real one.I learnt locally made can not be compared to foreign or imported one.
I don't know about that oo and wouldn't comment about it either. What i know is that, the Aluminium dishes we get in local market are imported from china, but the fibre dishes are fabricated locally. My own 4 metre dish was acquired in 2007 and its a local fabrication. The only Nairalander that i know of, who imported a grad one 5m is Butoneday in warri. I was told he spent close to N1million to get it in. The dish is comparable to those ones you find in NTA or AIT.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 11:39am On May 05, 2015
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 11:39am On May 05, 2015
That's a 6 metres dish with industrial Jack
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 11:43am On May 05, 2015
@davodyguy
I can see these things are too complicated for you. The best option is for you to get the bigger dish.

Lol. Read pages few pages on what alvins4ull wants. What is complicated getting a dish or installing it or
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 11:46am On May 05, 2015
davodyguy:
That's a 6 metres dish with industrial Jack

Its unnecessary on watching TV to get this size. Its depends on each persons preference anyway.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by alvins4ull(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2015
Hahaahaa,1million that is "business colapsed o" no mbanu.I think i"ll go for other alternative if i have a dealer address or link.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 11:58am On May 05, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
@davodyguy
I can see these things are too complicated for you. The best option is for you to get the bigger dish.

Lol. Read pages few pages on what alvins4ull wants. What is complicated getting a dish or installing it or
I have been having discussion with the man from other threads. He's just looking for the easiest and non complex way out, since he admitted he's a newbie. There's no harm for a starter to get everything needed, get an installer and start from the easiest and the simplest way out.

Telling him to go the w3a way for data reminds me of those days of microbox and avatar. lol. no IKS back then and it was two dishes. One for 36 east and the other for w3a
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 12:01pm On May 05, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Its unnecessary on watching TV to get this size. Its depends on each persons preference anyway.
Whatever rocks your boat. If you have the money and the space, why not? Its not unnecessary for enthusiast that wants to throw cash around. I can also do it too. Only Astra 19.2 east gives me the bundesliga coverage unrivaled.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
davodyguy:
I have been having discussion with the man from other threads. He's just looking for the easiest and non complex way out, since he admitted he's a newbie. There's no harm for a starter to get everything needed, get an installer and start from the easiest and the simplest way out.

Telling him to go the w3a way for data reminds me of those days of microbox and avatar. lol. no IKS back then and it was two dishes. One for 36 east and the other for w3a
What is wrong with it?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

What is wrong with it?
Wrong with what?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by alvins4ull(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2015
Help from anybody is welcome thanks for sparing your time and energy helping others.Start little upgrade overtime just want to have access close to complete tv experience if possible,any usefull information will be appreciated.Thanks eltacos2009@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 05, 2015
davodyguy:

What is wrong with SDS or SKS mode on satellite installation?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by HAH: 3:36pm On May 05, 2015
@ Davodyguy and @emmaachile can I get hotbird with 2.4M pan dish in Kaduna ?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by bakbayus: 4:26pm On May 05, 2015
Can d house please confirm if Queen is back coz mine has expire n I want to confirm b4 I renew d acct
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:28pm On May 05, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

What is wrong with SDS or SKS mode on satellite installation?
'nothing'
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by sammu(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2015
HAH:

U should get hot bird with your 2.4m dish. I hope the dish is in good condition. Also ur lnb is another factor to consider
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:30pm On May 05, 2015
HAH:
I think you should get 3m
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by HAH: 12:14am On May 06, 2015
sammu:

U should get hot bird with your 2.4m dish. I hope the dish is in good condition. Also ur lnb is another factor to consider

Thank you my brother, pls are based in kaduna ?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:18am On May 06, 2015
HAH:

Thank you my brother, pls are based in kaduna ?
He's based in Lagos, but arrangements can be made with him to come help you out in Kaduna, that's if you dont have alternative in KD.

Some of our trusted gurus on this forum are based in Lagos. eg. Olofofo, Badaru, Sammu etc
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:20am On May 06, 2015
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tafrica(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2015
davodyguy:
Software for 22' West.

Speed hd s1 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRU09Ga01OM0pEc0k/view?usp=sharing

qsat q26g: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RADSNmMIPRQmlLbVlzQ3V1STg/view?usp=sharing

Pls does 22w show paytv as the ones on 33e? And is there a need for installation on 26 after changing the dish to 22w?
Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:44am On May 06, 2015
tafrica:

Pls does 22w show paytv as the ones on 33e? And is there a need for installation on 26 after changing the dish to 22w?
Thanks
No. it doesnt show Paytv cos its not a paytv decoder.

You should know about Speed and what IKS does

Its same decoder like the popular qsat and doesn't require installation, apart from tracking the satellite
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by just4kelvin(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2015
pls any1 with the latest qsat software update. pls i nees
need the link. tanx
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 12:25pm On May 06, 2015
David is quite right. Data is expensive. I just realised I have exhausted my Spectranet 20g, fortunately for me, my 50g on Smile is still running but I have consumed 33.68g already. Seeing that dish posted scares the shit out of me. It definitely would scare a lot of people (laughs). However, IPTV is still better. The limitation is restricted to Africa alone and I believe in the future it would improve.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 1:59pm On May 06, 2015
Boss13:
David is quite right. Data is expensive. I just realised I have exhausted my Spectranet 20g, fortunately for me, my 50g on Smile is still running but I have consumed 33.68g already. Seeing that dish posted scares the shit out of me. It definitely would scare a lot of people (laughs). However, IPTV is still better. The limitation is restricted to Africa alone and I believe in the future it would improve.
Im happy to read this from you. Now you see I'm not a pessimist. It makes a lot of sense, but very expensive. You'll end up spending close to 13k a month. Why not buy DSTV?

God will help us
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:03pm On May 06, 2015
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:05pm On May 06, 2015
Use the Software to welcome your boxes back to server

and within 24- 96hours, your box may be back to life
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olason(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
All, iptv is the next big tin, although data is the main concern but if you need unlimited data and you can pay seven k per month contact me for more details, 0 eight 0 three three two three one six seven one
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Miroslavklose: 3:09pm On May 06, 2015
olason:
All, iptv is the next big tin, although data is the main concern but if you need unlimited data and you can pay seven k per month contact me for more details, 0 eight 0 three three two three one six seven one
grin grin grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olason(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2015
Miroslavlose, am sure u are laffing at my phone number ....hehehe... had issues with my keyboard. here is d number..08033231671. Once u have kodi or XMBC installed on your laptop or phone and u can afford. to pay 7k per month...the sky is dat limit to what u can watch. My 3 meter is lying idle since for some time now..all thanx to d unlimited data i subscribe to. "this is not a cheat". If u are really interested u know what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.