Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate (17891 Views)

Video Of OAU Students Protest Against President Jonathan Emerges / • B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by otswag(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
This isnt news na. Jona wey don dey campaign since how many months now. Silverbird tv no let us hia word again since dem Start dia "thank God for Jonathan for giving us almajiri skul" franchise

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Sadbrother(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Say no to d janjaweedians (APC) Jihadist boko haram islamic party, GEJ till 2019. PDP = POWER

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
#JonathanTill2019 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
So all those TAN advertisements that were polluting Nairaland for the past months. I am seeing the fruit of their labor in these initial comments. Don't worry, the rest of Nairaland will soon comment. Continue to sell away your country for pocket money. When the revolution comes, you will be the first victims, traitors. Your ignoblity ends with your generation.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by aljharem(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
ArcIbrahim38:
If this is the happiest moment of your life then I symphatize with you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by litetias(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
@OP where's your source link or were you there when they were making the decision? Perhaps you were a fly on the wall?
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by aljharem(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissMeiya: So all those TAN advertisements that were polluting Nairaland for the past months. I am seeing the fruit of their labor in these initial comments. Don't worry, the rest of Nairaland will soon comment. Continue to sell away your country for pocket money. When the revolution comes, you will be the first victims, traitors. Your ignoblity ends with your generation.

I don't think everyone is a TAN member o. Some just don't want Buhari a 71 yr old man and Tinubu a drug dealer to be the people ruling our country when their are younger people to do such.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
I CANT JUST WAIT FOR PROPHET BOKO HARI TO CRY ME A RIVER AGAIN grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by huntila(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Obviously
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Forzap: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hehehe....JONATHAN VS buhari season2 cool cool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Pedagogue: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Knew it,

Our nairaland has been bought.

Bought by the marauding people destroying this country...

Well, they can only 'buy' nairaland, they cannot buy our conscience.

If they like, they should increase the promotion of pro-GEJ threads to 10 per day; THE WILL of Nigerians will prevail at the end of the day.

*'Bought' does not imply bribery or corruption. Take note, pls.

*Only perceptive minds can understand my comment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Ezeibe(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
not suprised
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
aljharem:

I don't think everyone is a TAN member o. Some just don't want Buhari a 71 yr old man and Tinubu a drug dealer to be the people ruling our country when their are younger people to do such.

I despise them all. But if I had to chose the lesser of two evils, it wouldn't be GEJ, and it definitely wouldn't be with a smile.

Re: TAN: I am definitely seeing an increase in blind supporters. The normal GEJ-ites have not been this enthusiastic. At least, they acknowledge the problems and failures and embarrassments this administration has had.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by SOUNDKING: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
What?i! That man again? What has he not done that he is coming back to do. Oooo i remember: bak home he was told not to come home if he fails to contest, up North he was told not to contest, d show is about 2 start. Hmm:-/what show?
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Legendoscar2: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
thandii1: And what is breaking about the news undecided
Because the news "BROKE " APC's back of course grin

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Sadbrother(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
ArcIbrahim38:
If this is the happiest moment of your life then I symphatize with you

i see d 1st supporter of APC dat wnt 2 spoil dis fresh tread

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by gergemam: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
BIKO........ Una no dey Sleep..... undecided undecided
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Mobebi(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=Ukutsgp]Jonathan u are welcome. join me to welcome this outstanding man.

more than outstanding. people just don't know.
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pedagogue: Knew it,

Our nairaland has been bought.

Bought by the marauding people destroying this country...

Although there's nothing anybody, including Seun can do about the number of

check yourself, Hope EBOLA never catch you?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by aljharem(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

I despise them all. But if I had to chose the lesser of two evils, it wouldn't be GEJ, and it definitely wouldn't be with a smile.

Re: TAN: I am definitely seeing an increase in blind supporters. The normal GEJ-ites have not been this enthusiastic. At least, they acknowledge the problems and failures and embarrassments this administration has had.

I see your point clearly. All these politicians are the same to me anyway but there is no way we Nigerians should allow likes of Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu in the helms of power.

We need to make a choice whether we go for the dog or for the devil. We prefer the dog than the devil

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by jamesversion: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its expected.

No one can displace a sitting president from picking the Presidential ticket of his party.

The issue opposition should be concerned about is who can displace an Incumbent president in an election...No one, simply never happened before in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by omenka(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
The job of APC has just been made easier!!
Oh thank God!!!cheesy

Let us see how the $20billion he stole returns him back to Aso Villa, or his snipers.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
smh for this otuokean.
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
aljharem:

I see your point clearly. All these politicians are the same to me anyway but there is no way we Nigerians should allow likes of Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu in the helms of power.

We need to make a choice whether we go for the dog or for the devil. We prefer the dog than the devil

I have an activist personality. I can't accept that. My parents have been warning me since I entered college not to dare engage in Nigerian politics before I get myself killed, but I need to do something. There has to be a grassroots campaign somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Balyz: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well I guess we're resigned to 4 more years of the drunk old thief, and I mean jonafool
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
jamesversion: Its expected.

No one can displace a sitting president from picking the Presidential ticket of his party.

The issue opposition should be concerned about is who can displace an Incumbent president in an election...No one, simply never happened before in Nigeria.

This is my biggest problem with the electoral system in Nigeria. It is designed to maintain the status quo. It has literally never happened in Nigeria's democratic history.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by omenka(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissMeiya: So all those TAN advertisements that were polluting Nairaland for the past months. I am seeing the fruit of their labor in these initial comments. Don't worry, the rest of Nairaland will soon comment. Continue to sell away your country for pocket money. When the revolution comes, you will be the first victims, traitors. Your ignoblity ends with your generation.
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Where is General Sani Abacha when you need him? embarassed

Warning: I am not an APC or PDP apologist. So if any of you quotes me and types nonsense,you will run Mad! angry
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
The Son of a Fisherman from the Family of Canoe Makers.
The man that was once a boy with no shoes
The Conquering Lion that smiles at his enemies
The humble man that remains silent in the midst of insults
The man that keeps his words
The man is humility personified, Presidency simplified and simplicity humanized.
Join me in begging this common-man from the street, the representative of the common man to go again, to honour the clarion call of the Bring Back Our Jonathan network, The GEJites and TAN to declare to us once again to continue the good works that he has started.

Lets make history once again by re-electing this common man, to Aso Rock, no one ever expected the son of a poor man to get to that sit, Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA), please give him a return ticket.

Billyonaire loves you and what Billyonaire loves succeeds.

[size=18pt]FRESH AIR 2015-2019[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by chillykelly86(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
While I will not agree with every of President Jonathan's decisions, I really see transformation in many sections of the Nigerian State & Economy. However, there is still much more work to do.
I do not believe there are no Nigerians who can do better than President Jonathan has done. But, among those "elites" who have chances at the next presidential poll, I do not "trust" any of them to lead this country better than President Jonathan has.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by aljharem(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

I have an activist personality. I can't accept that. My parents have been warning me since I entered college not to dare engage in Nigerian politics before I get myself killed, but I need to do something. There has to be a grassroots campaign somewhere.

Good, you have my support !!!
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by san316(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na today? We know this already. Just wanted it to be official. Now we are more sure that Nigerians are in soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria Women: Melaye Blasts Oshiomhole (Video) / Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu / Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.