Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate (17895 Views)

Video Of OAU Students Protest Against President Jonathan Emerges / • B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by 1United1: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: The job of APC has just been made easier!!
Oh thank God!!!cheesy

Let us see how the $20billion he stole returns him back to Aso Villa, or his snipers.

Fake News being promoted by seun, mynd44!

When has the useless Hope For Nigeria become a source for Front page?
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Marcelinho(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
fines a sit
ehmm bar man give me alomo, this thing no easy
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by MisterLongman(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
ochejoseph: Its a vote of confidence on a Man who has

1. Transformed waatselands into huge rice fields

2. Given Almajiri Education a new meaning

3. Given fresh graduates the Experience which deny them Job oppotunities via the GIS scheme

4. A man under whom young Nigerians from rural communities with great Ideas receive grants under the Youwin programme

5. A Man whose support for sports brought home the Nations cup after about decades

6. A Man who has revolutionalized rail transportation with state of the art air conditioned coaches

7. A Vote for Goodluck is a vote for the continuous prosperity of Nigeria!

Best wishes Nigeria
Another TAN agent..... Why not use super eagles dismal performance in brazil and the current crisis in NFF to campaign for him

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by vega84(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
We are nt suprised cos that is the smart move to make GEJ whether boko haram or nt the next four years is urs . Leave some islamic westerners in romance with visionless northern losers by name of APC Ndi ara ! #vegayarns#

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
aljharem:

Good, I you have my support !!!

Sigh. I'm prone to biting off more than I can chew. And my parents would strongly disapprove... I have to hand them a master's degree before I move to Nigeria.

But I'm am impatient girl. I have small political connections... Oh shoot that reminds me! I have to call someone.... embarassed But the point is, I'm good at organizing people and resources, and I'm an excellent networker (And my accent doesn't hurt lol--some Nigerians trip for foreign accents). I want to help. A real group, not one that meets every month and complains about things. I hate idle chatter. I endured enough of that at my tribal association meetings (before I became secretary lol).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
aljharem:

I see your point clearly. All these politicians are the same to me anyway but there is no way we Nigerians should allow likes of Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu in the helms of power.

We need to make a choice whether we go for the dog or for the devil. We prefer the dog than the devil

So na only Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu dey APC?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Shankboye(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
major466: Congratulations to all GEJ fans!!!!!!!!!
This is the most happiest moment of my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
really?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by motherlode: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ukutsgp: pls the man is building this country. just allow him to finish his good work. ok.

do you mean he is the van gaal of Nigeria?. Uhn

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Shankboye(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2014
This is the most happiest moment of my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
ur life must be boring then.. U need go see pagan naija for a quick deliverance

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by lyman720(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2014
cwitch: • B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate.

The Leadership and Governors of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has unanimously adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as their presidential candidate in the February 14, 2015 election.

The party agreed on this in principle, as they claimed that no member of the party as at today has the chance to beat the opposition than President Jonathan.
They added that their main motive agreeing to Re-Elect President Goodluck Jonathan is to keep the PDP united as the party confronts the opposition in 2015.

One of the rumoured aspirants, Governor Sule Lamido's ambition has been shelved as the party believes that the Jigawa state chief executive has little chance against any of the APC Northern aspiring presidential candidates.
Party secretariat claimed that the governors baggage will ultimately undermine his chances at the polls.

PDP believes that President Goodluck Jonathan strategically delayed the date announcing date for his intention to run for the position of the President of Nigeria. - Hope For Nigeria.
-------------------------------------------------
Will you vote for him?

I didn't vote his present term,and never to cast my vote for him come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2014
everybody stand on your feet and welcome this good news

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Dammyllionaire(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Another Four (4) of GEJ is a total calamity for this country. Just imagine his attitude towards things that matters and of National importance during his first term, knowing fulling well that he'll re contest for the 2nd term. So what do you think he will do during his 2nd term knowing fulling well that there is no 3rd term?

The most important thing in a country is not construction of road, building of almajiri schools and even contruction of railways etc because they are all useless when there is no security to protect both the citizens and the projects but the most important thing is Security. That's why the developed nations spend alot and take their security more and very serious even more than every sectors of the economy.

When the head of a family cant secure the security of his member, then he's totally useless even if he send his children to the best schools in the world because one day, evil attackers can easily come into the house and destroy everything he has been spending on.

We have the brain to think so let's use it properly. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by kobonaire(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Unrelated breaking news ... the sun will rise from the east tomorrow.
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by obiscolly(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2014
GEJ till Biafra reemerges!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2014
san316: Na today? We know this already. Just wanted it to be official. Now we are more sure that Nigerians are in soup.

I couldn't agree less. Everyone saw that coming.
The moderator might as well edit the title of this thread to “Four more years of misery; Nigerians Plight”. There's NO stopping Goodluck now. He's only one step away from his next tenure.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by chillykelly86(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya: So all those TAN advertisements that were polluting Nairaland for the past months. I am seeing the fruit of their labor in these initial comments. Don't worry, the rest of Nairaland will soon comment. Continue to sell away your country for pocket money. When the revolution comes, you will be the first victims, traitors. Your ignoblity ends with your generation.
Hey sis. You sound so emotionally hurt. Whatever it is that people who voice their political support did to you to warrant your sentencing them to death in "your revolution".
Why wait for a revolution when Nigeria has consistently been one of the fastest growing economies for over 5 years. Must there be a revolution? People who are violence-oriented only show how backward they are.
We are moving forward, key in dear.
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly: GEJ till Biafra reemerges!
I no support
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by coliobabs(m): 12:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Nice 1
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by aljharem(m): 12:10am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sigh. I'm prone to biting off more than I can chew. And my parents would strongly disapprove... I have to hand them a master's degree before I move to Nigeria.

But I'm am impatient girl. I have small political connections... Oh shoot that reminds me! I have to call someone.... embarassed But the point is I'm good at organizing people and resources, and I'm an excellent networker (And my accent doesn't hurt lol). I want to help. A real group, not one that meets every month and complains about things. I hate idle chatter. I endured enough of that at my tribal association meetings (before I became secretary lol).

Are you going to be staying in Lagos ?

Secondly, please no matter the issue never ever support corruption and looting even if that is the norm.

Currently, I am being bullied and insulted daily to support likes of Tinubu and APC member just because I call them corrupt

Imagine a party leader having all these.

PC is for Tinubu. Nigerians are not ready to sell they birthright to one man's political empire. Check out Lagos already: Wife -Senator, Son in law - House of rep, Son in law- House of assembly, Daughter - Iyaloja, Tinubu - AlphaBeta (a company that collects 1Billion Naira MONTHLY from Lagos State), Oriental Hotel, First Airline, Shares from Lekki Tolls LCC, Oando, Royal Garden Estate 150 Hectares in Ajah, Hitech, Lakowe Resort, ABC Consortium, the Nation Newspaper, TVC, Radio Continental, 1 hectare Land in No4 Oyinkan Abayomi formal Queens drive valued at 450 Million, 26 Burdillion Road Ikoyi valued at 600 Million Naira, Lagos state Guesthouse at Asokoro valued at 450 Million, ADIVA project, 157 Hectare with 2.5 Kilometers valued at 10 Billion in IGBEKODO, Apakim Ibeju Lekki; Park view Estate Ikoyi 14 Hectares, Strabag Yard beside Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Ikeji, Multi level Recreational centre beside Mobil in Oniru Estate valused at 25 Billion, New era foundation Youth camp at Eleko, Fara Park Estate, Beech Wood Estate etc.

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly: GEJ till Biafra reemerges!

A Republic Biafra?
Is that what your peanut brain can only think of? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2014

You must be living a very boring life undecided

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by aljharem(m): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2014
himkers:

You must be living a boring life undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by uzolexis(f): 12:18am On Sep 16, 2014
hehehe ...i will comment when i wake up,mk i book space 1st
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2014
ghen ghen!!! 2015 mogbunu feli feli
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by CLEARINGAGENT: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Only he who wears d shoe knows where it hurt.
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Dmano: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Tell me about buhari 73 year old man that dat want 2 take us back 2 stone age,gej carry on with this power project we don't want distraction 4rm supporters of APC
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

Are you going to be staying in Lagos ?

Secondly, please no matter the issue never ever support corruption and looting even if that is the norm.

Currently, I am being bullied and insulted daily to support likes of Tinubu and APC member just because I call them corrupt

Imagine a party leader having all these.

It depends on where I get a job. I would like to live in Abuja, but I plan to settle in a less... politically flammable location. Plus, I have more connections in the area I have in mind. I don't plan to enter politics at all, I agree with my parents, it's too dangerous for me, and as I'm basically a foreigner, I don't have the local support or the savviness to survive that arena.

Besides, the obstacles for change through government are too much for one person. That would take a radical movement. I plan to attack the system through private enterprise. I just want to do something now, to help some organization for Nigerian youths and sociopolitical change.
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by nairalife2013(m): 12:22am On Sep 16, 2014
I love it when a man is slapd by a lady and he stil maintains his cool. Aren't we all ladies in dis country and gej d only man? Or how do u want me to tel a story where some1 is doing his best but yet we all refuse to see, just like ladies pik up a fight wid men knowing well he could roundup d fight in round one!. Ladies don't take offence o! Itz just an allussion or indirect reference... But u kno u can be really mischievious atimes, don't u? Goodluck is d MAN. I just woke up from sleep- I hope am making any sense...I heard when u know somtin very well u can say it even in your dream! Gej is, once again, d MAN! And am saying it in my dream!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by Jesusloveyou: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Konmight: Thank God oooooooooooooo

This is a good news

Wait ooooo, GEJ hasn't declared his intention to run nah. Maybe he'll do that in few days.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Till 2019.

Jonathan, The Best President Ever.
and the best thieve ever,d master of corruption,d ogogoro master.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by MarieSucre(f): 12:28am On Sep 16, 2014
okay. DIARIZ GOD IN ALL THESE POLITICIANS WE ARE RE-CYCLING.
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by kilokeys(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2014
before who for emerge? amaechi?

naija inner politics since the beginning
Re: President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate by ayorins(m): 12:31am On Sep 16, 2014
cwitch:
Will you endure another 4years of Jonathan?

What do u mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / FG Seeks Support Of South-East Leaders On Social Media Regulation / APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.