Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! (17124 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau / A Call On The Fg And Nuc To Close Down Madonna University Okija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2014
phransix147: We dey on strike... Indefinitely!

i go join soon grin
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by dammyjay93(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2014
sunnedee:

In naija? Those private schools that are after only money?

Or those public schools that are not properly funded?

It is well...

well if na only money dem dey find make dem continue, ebola is like karma, strikes the ill advised n ill prepared
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by expert1000: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Kids go 2skul.Ebola or no Ebola somtin must surely kill u someday.kids jst go 2skul and tel ur parent 2pray 4u daz all dat matters
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by coalcoal1(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2014
chai... see me o. I have not even bought school bags for my kids yet...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by segradino(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Glad to hear dat
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by segradinho: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2014
Glad to hear they finally agreed>>>

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by daben1(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Those teachers expecially the private school teachers are only conscious of their money, but why should the govt succumb? Students and pupils are more vulnerable to the virus than anybody, anyways, let's look up to God
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by rill: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2014
seuncyber: So this fool think my kids will go back to school never

Well for ur info my kids will stay at home

Cause they should give me one good reason why they should resume

As long as there is ebola am sorry I love my kids and they mean the world to me.
. You just sounded like u aint got enough money for their school fees yet. God will provide.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by phransix147(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2014
gladpresh: i go join soon grin

Chanting... Solidarity forever! Sloidarity foever!!

1 Like

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by success123(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
If u want ur children to stay at home, then do so, dat is ur own palaver, dont come here to say nonsense on matters u no notting abt

1 Like

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by AdlatWorld(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2014
I smell private schools hand in this..
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Neroanna(f): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2014
phransix147:

Chanting... Solidarity forever! Sloidarity foever!!
lol
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by oxfordtutor(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2014
all protective and preventive measure should b put in place
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by kristisking(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Why was only primary and secondary schools affected when we all know ebola has no respecta of anybody young or old?It would have made sense if all places usually visited by children were closed.Tertiary institutions will not be spared either
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Janetozi(f): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2014
They should make it mandatory for every student to go to screening and provide a medical certificate before resuming or being Admitted in schl.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Nawa oh! Now Ah Gat A Job With Spar Shopping Mall Nai Dem Know Say Dem Go Resume. They Better Be Patience Lemme Collect Ma 1st Salary Ooh! Mtchw!
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by kristisking(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2014
Those lazy public primary and secondary school teachers are not happy about this development.They want the resumption date to be extended so that they can continue to run their businesses.Go back to classroom,ebola or no ebola.

1 Like

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Dsd1pumpking(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2014
a stable academic calendar should be operated and shouldn't affect pry/ sec schools; as it has...to some universities..., Ebola shouldn't terrorise our faith, peace and timings. God bless
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by darlingnuel(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Janetozi: They should make it mandatory for every student to go to screening and provide a medical certificate before resuming or being Admitted in schl.
A 21-day isolation and surveillance period is required to confirm Ebola infection. It's not a one or two days lab affair!
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by ajahexcel(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Good...
See The Latest Scholarships Here
While you wait for Resumption
http://www..com
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by darlingnuel(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2014
kristisking: Those lazy public primary and secondary school teachers are not happy about this development.They want the resumption date to be extended so that they can continue to run their businesses.Go back to classroom,ebola or no ebola.
Yea, ur assertion maybe right for Government-employed teachers but private school teachers are eager to return to school because the continued closure spells doom for them because they ain't receiving no salaries! That's bloody!
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pasca07: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2014
seuncyber: So this fool think my kids will go back to school never

Well for ur info my kids will stay at home

Cause they should give me one good reason why they should resume

As long as there is ebola am sorry I love my kids and they mean the world to me.
well said,am in support of ur write up,if possible make sure ur kids stay at home till next january until LASG send representative to ur house for more details......

1 Like

Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Its good news joor...
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pasca07: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2014
sunnedee:

In naija? Those private schools that are after only money?

Or those public schools that are not properly funded?

If I were those parents my kids ain't going anywhere till I am sure the virus poo has been eradicated....
if u are waiting for Govt to properly fund all the public schools both primary and secondary then u will wait till eternity because dis ppl are not ready to do anything.....
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pasca07: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2014
daben1: Those teachers expecially the private school teachers are only conscious of their money, but why should the govt succumb? Students and pupils are more vulnerable to the virus than anybody, anyways, let's look up to God
God will not come down from heaven to help u this is virus we r talking about,let the protest start from u now this morning and others will support u.......
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pasca07: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2014
rill: . You just sounded like u aint got enough money for their school fees yet. God will provide.
lol stop exposing the guy nau.....
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by makazona(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2014
thats a leap of faith cz we cant continue bowing to the fear of the virus.
Lets go out there and do our best with God on our side

Being a Nigerian is not all about talking,it is also about action.so,lets act now and help in any way we can.

God bless Nigeria.
God protect us and our kids.
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pasca07: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2014
AdlatWorld: I smell private schools hand in this..
i smell politicians hand in this....
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by Pasca07: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2014
oxfordtutor: all protective and preventive measure should b put in place
protective and preventive measure in naija?abeg forget it......
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by darlingnuel(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2014
kristisking: Why was only primary and secondary schools affected when we all know ebola has no respecta of anybody young or old?It would have made sense if all places usually visited by children were closed.Tertiary institutions will not be spared either
The closure is restricted to primary and secondary schools because 'children' may not be as hygiene conscious as adults. So the only way to contain or prevent possible disease spread among them is by 'intercepting' their meeting point: the school. A kid may have had contact with a carrier of the virus wherever he/she lives and then returns to school to spread it to other unsuspecting wards!
Re: FG And NMA Agree On September 22nd resumption date for schools!!! by tunamania(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2014
gladpresh: una resumption na when
lmaooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO Internhip Programe 2018 (west African Inclusive) / Unizik 2017 - 2018 Cutoff Mark And Catchment Area / Meet NOUN Best Graduating Student 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.