Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed (9155 Views)

Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara / Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara / Documents Expose Lawmakers’ Budget Fraud - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Ahmadgani(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2016
The embattled House of Representatives member from Kano State, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has said he is certain that Speaker Yakubu Dogara will eventually go to jail for corruption.

The former Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, says if he fails to succeed in his corruption campaign against Dogara in this administration that he is hopeful to return to the House in 2019 and must ensure that truth over his corruption charges against the Speaker and other Principal Officers of the House prevail at last.

Jibrin stated this while marking the 100th day since he commenced his campaign to expose the alleged 2016 budget fraud masterminded by Speaker Dogara.

“Today marks 100 days since I commenced the crusade to expose budget fraud and corruption committed and institutionalised in the House of Representatives by speaker Yakubu Dogara, Yusuf Lasun, Alhassan Doguwa, Leo Ogor and fraudsters like Herman Hembe,” he said in a statement.

“To commemorate this day, I urge the honourable members of the House to join millions of Nigerians in the call for the immediate arrest and prosecution of Speaker Dogara, Lasun, Doguwa, Ogor, Hembe and the few other fraudulent and corrupt cabal in the House of Representatives.

“I have no doubt that with the overwhelming evidence against them, speaker Dogara and his co-travellers will eventually go to jail.

“The House must deal with this issue for once and also embrace reforms that will open up the House and strengthen it to perform its constitutional function or remain a laughing stock in the eyes of Nigerians. But also important is to unite the House, as it has become glaring that Speaker Dogara has become a divisive element that has divided the House across religious, ethnic and other negative lines.

“Dogara has inflicted a monumental damage to the image of the House. Those that suspended me may as well extend the suspension to 2019 as I will never retreat from this anti-corruption crusade of exposing individual and systemic corruption in the house.

“If that turns out to be the case, three years is such a short period of time in Nigeria except for those playing God like speaker Dogara. I shall meet them if not soon, at the end of the tunnel-2019. The truth shall prevail,” he said.

Jibrin had in a dramatic fashion on Friday October 21, dropped his suit against Speaker Yakubu Dogara over alleged budget padding and then filed a fresh suit challenging his suspension and demanding N1 billion as damages.

By Ebere Ndukwu …

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/jibrin-marks-100th-day-crusade-budget-fraud-says-dogara-must-jailed/

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by savvylizz(f): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Are you a one-minute man?
I think this advice is for you.
www.nairaland.com/3429013/one-minute-man-bed#50508994
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by allanphash7(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2016
I love this guy

7 Likes

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Byggshoes(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2016
noted
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Sodiq3(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2016
They are all mad. Nonsense....
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Mopolchi: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Yeye house of representathieves
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by annexworld(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2016
House of self representative we hail ooo
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by sakalisis(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2016
cool
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

GHEN! GHEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by wolesmile(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Still relentless. I am beginning to like this man o

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Popogri: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2016
EFCC will never see anything wrong in this case. I wonder if Jubrin and Dogara were PDP, hell would have been let loose

5 Likes

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by recievesense: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by awa(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Why is EFCC not saying anything about this man's claims. Even the self-acclaimed Grand Commander fighting corruption is not interested in knowing if there is truth in what Jubrin is saying.

Circumstances like this, ignoring of a True anti Corruption, though a Repentant one, can only continue to fuel speculations that the war against corruption is loopsided.

APC eRats una dey see am sooooo... There is 2019 ohhhh, of course like Aisha if things continue like this I won't even Vote again. Apologies to my kids.

5 Likes

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by princefaculty(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Drowning and wailing... If found guilty sure they will go to jail with you because you were an accomplice in the said crimes

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by gen2briz(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Not again
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Olukat(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Jibrin not getting the attention he wanted cheesy cheesy
Going insane now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Jibrin my guy.. Jibrin for president 2019..
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by perfectwazobia1: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Keep it fresh Jubrin nonsense government because it APC nothing is happening?

PMB na fraud no thanks to Tinubu. cry

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by mrsfavour(f): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2016
I wonder why this case is still pending

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Adebowale89(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Mr jubrin have you read the book titled Buhari&his political anti-corruption drama. if u haven't, get one, the author is APC
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by JCKA23: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Wrong political strategy Calculations 00/100 F9 for Jibrin

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by xnsandrxns: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Mopolchi:

House of misrepresentatives
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by smogup: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2016
APC is a scam. And somebody said buhari is pighting kwarruption...
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Justiyke4u: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2016
Politics has destroyed this country
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by sapientia(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
You dropped a suit that could jail him and help make Nigeria better and filed another one that will benefit only you.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Caseless: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by bams2999(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
any corrupt leader now time to go 2 kirikiri
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by virginboy1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
APC will be quick to shout that PDP stole all the money but
let's check the facts on ground
Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties,
Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on TSA
The APC has no excuse for such a terrible score card,
APC leaders are more interested in propaganda and media
crucifixion than delivering on their promises , sadly many
Nigerians have become willing vessels for promotion of
falsehood and Strangulation of the truth , it is only in a country like Nigeria that man like Oshiomole a leader in the ruling party will blame a Former President for his inability to visit this village despite his party being in power for the second year !
Today those who voted because of the 5000 fake monthly
stipend have seen the consequences of their actions, those who used their kids as poster children for the Free School meal are witnesses of the free chicken and fried rice being shared to children in public school's.
As Nigerians continues to bear the excruciating pains of the inhumane policies of the APC especially the conscienceless increase in pms & kerosene pump prices, gluttons like Femi Adeshina who are now conversant with eating free food at aso rock cafeteria must refrain from further provoking citizens with unguarded utterances and foolish blabbing.
Nigerians are strong people, they have survived many
tyrannical regimes in the past and they will live to tell this
story, I just hope we will learn this time and take this tweet
advice from the APC.
May the Monarch of Heaven continue to Bless our great
Nation Nigeria.
Main Source: www.twitter.com/APCNigeria
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by Duru009(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bro. U are on ur own.... ..
Re: Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed by LoveJesus87(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mopolchi:
na Fuji house of commotion grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

42 Political Parties In Kano Make U-turn, Support Ganduje’s Re-election / Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him / Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.