Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,841 members, 7,838,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) (12607 Views)

Ebola: UNILORIN To Screen All Students / Unilorin To Give Freshers Brand New Ipads. / Changing From Unilorin To Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by DrGill(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chidexter: soon
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by GowonAbacha: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
donefezy:
Probitas Doctrina...уσυ haven't seen anything yet..we only hype the school outside but we we inside knows what's going on ιη it
The school useless abi?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by NewsBliss: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
HMMM
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
You don't need to go far to see ones with issues. Consider the responses of babbon on the streets.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by eemalex(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
My School ish

None of business
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'm not resuming till October 28th,Werin consign me ?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
yinkard4me:
With all ur Sex Skill Wetin u cum dey use ur Sex Skill do?
One of the ignorant, inferior Black dumb a.s.s
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jregz: I'm not resuming till October 28th,Werin consign me ?
Me till November 13th
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil: I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP?
Shut up! You gave yourself a low CGPA. I know this because I graduated from the same school.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by donefezy: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
GowonAbacha:
The school useless abi?
I wouldn't say they are useless because they are still useful ιη many perspectives but what they are doing is not right starting from the SUG,to expeling of students,spoiling of result,running the school like a private school...so many things are not right ιη тнαт school

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
CoolHunk:
Shut up! You gave yourself a low CGPA. I know because I graduated from the same school.
Graduated as a half-baked undergraduate right? You r a phoolish boi!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Aydesmond(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jregz: I'm not resuming till October 28th,Werin consign me ?
u go do course reg 4 house niyen
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Very soon the monkeys will start disturbing the neighbourhood with their 'BETTER BY FAR' trumpet...........i'm outta of this thread with earpiece on my two ears!
Get jealous or die tryiny.... Pain seen

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
3rd clazz chick,y wash ur dirty linen in public na? U reap wat u sow
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Eniqurl(f): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
OKAY....Good for dm.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by bennymohit: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
VIDEO: Olamide – Turn up (Remix) ft. Fena>>>>http://www.toogbaski.net/video-olamide-turn-up-remix-ft-fena/
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
&*())*()

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
Me till November 13th
Nov abi? I pray u cross dis time coz crossin is nt only 4 fresher

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
xpensiv05:
Get jealous or die tryiny.... Pain seen
its not in anyway jealousy but the students of the institution are damn proud!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
Your case must be peculiar, because my alma mater doesn't train illiterates.

2 Likes

sexzskil: I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP regardless of all my hardwork?
U mean hard work in sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
Me till November 13th
lol......By that time, Ebola kit go Don finish.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aydesmond: u go do course reg 4 house niyen
yup,tuition fees and course reg would be done in my room with my Laptop (or my Droid self)...would just go school sign the Course form
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: its not in anyway jealousy but the students of the institution are damn proud!
Oooo.... Datz kinda true but nt all. Don't mind dem
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Tunjasko(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
make dem dey screen dem....me I no dey shw 4 schl till end of October....nice development tho..
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by donefezy: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: its not in anyway jealousy but the students of the institution are damn proud!
Hehehe..am a student of тнαт institution,but sorry to say M̲̅y fellow unilorites I am not proud of that school

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
donefezy:
Hehehe..am a student of тнαт institution,but sorry to say M̲̅y fellow unilorites I am not proud of that school
Lol.....department?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Tunjasko(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
donefezy:
Probitas Doctrina...уσυ haven't seen anything yet..we only hype the school outside but we we inside knows what's going on ιη it

no mind dem....I remembered during my first yr in d schl...I tot dat dey are truly 'beta by far' bt evrytin na propaganda....d only distinctive feature abt dem z dat dey don't down tool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Richy4(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
They should have started with him or is he immune to the virus
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by killercute16(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
donefezy:
Ur reasons plss?
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Aydesmond(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
donefezy:
guess dey fall ur hand( c g p a )

am proud to be a better by far std

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head / FUOYE Cancels Governing Council Election As 440 Voters Cast 955 Votes / Unizik Diploma Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.