Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) (12606 Views)

Ebola: UNILORIN To Screen All Students / Unilorin To Give Freshers Brand New Ipads. / Changing From Unilorin To Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Aydesmond(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2014
baruzeez: cbt 100 level maths is one of the simplest course to pass in the whole bbf campus, i remember ma 100l days i had noyhinh less than A im 112,111,113,114 all u need to do is understand the course very well and attend its classes and tutorial
to b sincere with you, i ad B n C in my mat cos.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Izzyizzie(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Aydesmond: abegi tell her well mat112 self bad nt to talk of 211..... * recalls wen i was in the cbt center *15questions 20 minute..( mat113 ca) i was just clicking on next )*no b say i no sabi am ooo but u go fink say if u solve question 1 all ur tym go finish,.....sis cbt ix nt LOL at all...70questions 25min plb 108...yepaaa
I no knw say u do 211, Laplace transformation.... Dat kain course 4 CBT, d AC sef no fit quench d sweat 4 ur body.... Gimme ur numb mk we chat 4 Whatsapp jare.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Aydesmond(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Izzyizzie: I no knw say u do 211, Laplace transformation.... Dat kain course 4 CBT, d AC sef no fit quench d sweat 4 ur body.... Gimme ur numb mk we chat 4 Whatsapp jare.
abi ooooo...my digit na. zero eight one sixty forty one sixty one eighty
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by crapaudarts2873: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil: I think this my school is going a bit far! We know, according to Ranker, you've become the best university in Nigeria, but u guys are becoming ridiculous. After giving me a low GP regardless of all my hardwork?

lol...sorry o
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by crapaudarts2873: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
simplynola: Hope cultists will not start wearing the same regalia to hit

Choi! omo, sorry to say o but ur brain black...smh
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
donroxy: then you aint old enough to eat Kola ... So when next an adult talk you listen ! cheesy

then you are too old to be in this generation with your kolanut stained teeth. We need sophisticated and fresh dudes! So, keep off!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Opytim:
then you are too old to be in this generation with your kolanut stained teeth. We need sophisticated and fresh dudes! So, keep off!
No, the old people are needed to maintain sanity else people like you will use their pencil-likened lips and kolanut brownish teeth to scatter the place tongue

we won't allow that to happen so keep your lips sealed to cover your brown teeth !!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Mercy2929(f): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Better
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by temitopeabudu(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
debbleopto:

with all the stress UNILORIN gave you, see your english " should be giving". This school is irritating to me seriously. It is all stress through out. If you actually adapt yourself to it, your enlightenment will not pass a fulani herdsman. I just find out that I have more desire to donate to Unilag than Unilorin. This school is indirectly being run from the emir palace. with unbroken school calendar, yet its rating is not up to UNILAG 50%.

frying pan calling kettle black! "I just find out".........don't just pick someone's error when u're equivalent to someone of a zero IQ
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Izzyizzie(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aydesmond: abi ooooo...my digit na. zero eight one sixty forty one sixty one eighty
Garrit, Jah bless.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
PROUDLY A BETTER BY FAR STUDENT
NICE MOVE AMBALI
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by juwoonn(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
oathman: i knw dat unilorin won't allow this ebola wahala to disturb there academic calender lai lai
better by far nonii
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
donroxy: No, the old people are needed to maintain sanity else people like you will use their pencil-likened lips and kolanut brownish teeth to scatter the place tongue

we won't allow that to happen so keep your lips sealed to cover your brown teeth !!

.........peace out.......don't get time for this anymore.
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Ademolu2002(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Probitas doctrina
beta by far!
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Opytim:

.........peace out.......don't get time for this anymore.
me too !
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by trigonometry: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=GowonAbacha] *urinates on the name unilorin* .. Why dem like over sabi like this.[Foolish person lyk u, y hating on a good idea? Thatz y this country can't grow. Instead of encouraging a good idea and adopt we rather hate SMH]
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
nawtikid:
Ode!!..Unilorin waz established in 1975...u jst wnt 2 b noticed sha...didirin
regardless the yr it was established.... u are a big fool.... cox u are were, mad fello
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by nawtikid(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jhayeahsam01:
regardless the yr it was established.... u are a big fool.... cox u are were, mad fello
honestly, u r making no sense
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
nawtikid: honestly, u r making no sense

guy u must be the greatest fool ever, Cox i see no reason y u must take issue personal like this.... this skool of a tin self na ur papa self property? ode nie oo just comment on oda post That's even more funny than That of mine... ode,,,
pls lemmie be cox am just passing by to catch some fun
Who u be self..... u will just develop problem
Re: Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) by nawtikid(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jhayeahsam01:

guy u must be the greatest fool ever, Cox i see no reason y u must take issue personal like this.... this skool of a tin self na ur papa self property? ode nie oo just comment on oda post That's even more funny than That of mine... ode,,,
pls lemmie be cox am just passing by to catch some fun
Who u be self..... u will just develop problem
what a waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head / FUOYE Cancels Governing Council Election As 440 Voters Cast 955 Votes / Unizik Diploma Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.