Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor (3319 Views)

Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking! / Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

Are you having problems regarding the health of your eyes? feel free to ask Dr. Dennis. He will give u the posible solutions.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by StPete: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Hello Doc. What's the cause and possible solution to an eye that gets red and watery most times?
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2014
StPete: Hello Doc. What's the cause and possible solution to an eye that gets red and watery most times?
Red eyes usually are caused by allergy, eye fatigue, over-wearing contact lenses or common eye infections such as pink eye (conjunctivitis). Red eye is caused by swollen or dilated blood vessels on the sclera, the white outer surface of the eye. u need to use a product that is fortified with bilberry, marigold plant extract to improve the health of ur eye
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by StPete: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank you
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by mayorski01(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Hello Doc, my sister has just been diagonised with corneal opacity, her doctor says the only way out is a corneal transplant, however due to unavailable eye for d transplant and also financial constraints we may be waiting for quite a bit of time. i would like to find out
(1) over a long time basis are there risks of anything happening to her if the transplant isnt done quickly enough.
(2) i read that some of this transplants can be done in india, if it were to be done there what do you think is the waiting period before an eye becomes available.
(3) is this a sickness that can be lived with?
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
mayorski01: Hello Doc, my sister has just been diagonised with corneal opacity, her doctor says the only way out is a corneal transplant, however due to unavailable eye for d transplant and also financial constraints we may be waiting for quite a bit of time. i would like to find out
(1) over a long time basis are there risks of anything happening to her if the transplant isnt done quickly enough.
(2) i read that some of this transplants can be done in india, if it were to be done there what do you think is the waiting period before an eye becomes available.
(3) is this a sickness that can be lived with?

When was the last time u saw an optician? When did her start hving the problem
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by mayorski01(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
dennykel60:

she last saw one yesterday, thats where she was told nothing can be done except for a corneal transplant we hv been having this problem for over 3 yrs now
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by noble4d(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Halo Doctor

Pls I have stubborn stains in my eyes, any solution?... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
mayorski01:

she last saw one yesterday, thats where she was told nothing can be done except for a corneal transplant we hv been having this problem for over 3 yrs now

Corneal problem causes blindness jst like cataract and glaucoma. I advice u do as the doctor says and act fast on it but she still need to take eyebrite to prevent further damage.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
noble4d: Halo Doctor

Get eyebrite to improve ur eye health
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by noble4d(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
dennykel60:

Get eyebrite to improve ur eye health

Thanks. How much does it cost and any side effect?
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by jauntty: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2014
noble4d:

Basically, Eyebrite contains anti-oxidants, Vitamins (A, C, E) ocular nutrients, Zinc and other components. Its doesn't have any significant side effect. However, it will take some time to notice the changes.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2014
noble4d:

No side effects. gv me ur contact and location, so i can gv u the address where u will get it in ur area.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by jauntty: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2014
noble4d: Halo Doctor

Can u describe the stains? Is it reddess ?? Brownish ?? Is it in Both eye ??
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by Lizboh(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls where can one get laser treatment for crossed eye in Lagos and how much does it cost
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by optm(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
dennykel60:

doc i neva knew an optician cld examine a patient. Jst learnin dat frm u

1 Like

Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by jauntty: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
optm: doc i neva knew an optician cld examine a patient. Jst learnin dat frm u
I smell SARCASM !!!
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
optm: doc i neva knew an optician cld examine a patient. Jst learnin dat frm u

do u hv a problem or u wnt to detect faults? i made a mistake. No 1 is above it. I knw i was suppose to ask him abt an ophtalmologist. Thanks
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dozzynet(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Greetings to u OP, Pls my right eye itches a lot and the vision from this same eye is blured. Wasn't so before. I think its as a result of addiction to phone. Now my fingers are always in my eye removing cataracts from this same right eye. Pls what can i do about it Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by optm(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
dennykel60:

do u hv a problem or u wnt to detect faults? i made a mistake. No 1 is above it. I knw i was suppose to ask him abt an ophtalmologist. Thanks
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by optm(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
dennykel60:

either he sees an optometrist or an ophthalmologist nt an optician. I get u as u said it wz a mistake. Tnk u
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by jauntty: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
dozzynet: Greetings to u OP, Pls my right eye itches a lot and the vision from this same eye is blured. Wasn't so before. I think its as a result of addiction to phone. Now my fingers are always in my eye removing cataracts from this same right eye. Pls what can i do about it Thanks in anticipation.
Hi Dozzynet, When it comes to itching sensation in the eye, some of the commonest causes are allergens, dry eye and Astigmatism. If the root cause is taken care of, u will have relief. So, here r some questions for u : Do u experience watery/teary eye? Is the itching recurrent ? Do u experience the blur vision evrytime or just when u star at your phone for a long time SECONDLY... Using ur phone all the time doesn't really cause those symptoms if u don't have an underlying refractive error (like Presbyopia, hyperopia ). THIRDLY...Those things u r removing from ur eye r likely to be discharge and not Cataracts. Cataract is the clouding of the lens in the eye.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
dozzynet: Greetings to u OP, Pls my right eye itches a lot and the vision from this same eye is blured. Wasn't so before. I think its as a result of addiction to phone. Now my fingers are always in my eye removing cataracts from this same right eye. Pls what can i do about it Thanks in anticipation.

Eyebrite contains bilberry that stop the progress of cataract, stops eye itch and also improves blurred vision. You also need to see an optometrist close to you.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by Caspian22(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dear Dr. dennis,
i hav mild astimagtism from birth nd startd using glasses in 2008, just recently this year i bought a new glass. The glasses were misplaced some weeks ago, i hv nt been using glasses 4 a mnth naw because i dnt hv money or tym 2 go get a new one.. Sometimes i hav pains in my eyes after readin 4 long periods, will it persist or get worse if i dnt get a new one
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dozzynet(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
jauntty: Hi Dozzynet, When it comes to itching sensation in the eye, some of the commonest causes are allergens, dry eye and Astigmatism. If the root cause is taken care of, u will have relief. So, here r some questions for u : Do u experience watery/teary eye? Is the itching recurrent ? Do u experience the blur vision evrytime or just when u star at your phone for a long time SECONDLY... Using ur phone all the time doesn't really cause those symptoms if u don't have an underlying refractive error (like Presbyopia, hyperopia ). THIRDLY...Those things u r removing from ur eye r likely to be discharge and not Cataracts. Cataract is the clouding of the lens in the eye.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dozzynet(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
jauntty: Hi Dozzynet, When it comes to itching sensation in the eye, some of the commonest causes are allergens, dry eye and Astigmatism. If the root cause is taken care of, u will have relief. So, here r some questions for u : Do u experience watery/teary eye? Is the itching recurrent ? Do u experience the blur vision evrytime or just when u star at your phone for a long time SECONDLY... Using ur phone all the time doesn't really cause those symptoms if u don't have an underlying refractive error (like Presbyopia, hyperopia ). THIRDLY...Those things u r removing from ur eye r likely to be discharge and not Cataracts. Cataract is the clouding of the lens in the eye.
Thanks for ur response. I dont experience the itching all the time. I experience the teary eye almost all the time but just in my right eyes. As for the blurred vision, its mostly serious after making use of my phone. And pls where in owerri can i get the recommended drug and what's the cost.
Regardz.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by mayorski01(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
dennykel60:

Corneal problem causes blindness jst like cataract and glaucoma. I advice u do as the doctor says and act fast on it but she still need to take eyebrite to prevent further damage.

do you mean this eyebrite can help her to some extent?
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2014
dozzynet: Thanks for ur response. I dont experience the itching all the time. I experience the teary eye almost all the time but just in my right eyes. As for the blurred vision, its mostly serious after making use of my phone. And pls where in owerri can i get the recommended drug and what's the cost.
Regardz.

I can deliver it to u. I am in owerri too. call me with 08136478517.
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2014
mayorski01:

do you mean this eyebrite can help her to some extent?

Yes it can
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by dennykel60: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Caspian22: Dear Dr. dennis,
i hav mild astimagtism from birth nd startd using glasses in 2008, just recently this year i bought a new glass. The glasses were misplaced some weeks ago, i hv nt been using glasses 4 a mnth naw because i dnt hv money or tym 2 go get a new one.. Sometimes i hav pains in my eyes after readin 4 long periods, will it persist or get worse if i dnt get a new one

Yes it could. u need to see an optician to gv u a new glass. U also need to get omega Plus. it contains omega 3 fish oil that helps the eye. U also need to use eyebrite to improve ur eye health and prevent infections...
Re: Have Any Eye Problem Ask The Eye Doctor by Rilwayne001: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2014
dennykel60: Hello Nairalanders,

Are you having problems regarding the health of your eyes? feel free to ask Dr. Dennis. He will give u the posible solutions.

Helo Doc,

Please i'm having a slight problem with my left eye..it has been red since last week, and i cant really figure out what is wrong with it, though it's nt aching me, neither am i having any problem of sighting a thing but the reddish part is so glaring that people advise me to see a doctor. though am planing to see a doctor today but your contribution is also welcome.

please say somthing ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP! What Could My Face Be Reacting To? Pictures Below / Good News: Hiv/aids Cure Finally Found, Doctors Confirm / Now Royal Jelly 1000mg And Swanson Menogest Progesterone Cream For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.