Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) (2894 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yay! My dad finally gave me permission to buy the 2014 Range Rover and I'm beyond happy. I've wanted this car for so long but he was against me buying it. But it's my birthday this Friday and he finally agreed that I could buy it for myself as a birthday present.

So he and I went to a car company in Victoria Island yesterday and bought this brand new 2014 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. I bought it for N24million. Yeah, I know! Its a lot of money to spend on a car but I've been wanting this car since it came out...so...lol. But I swear I've been feeling so guilty since I bought it. I keep telling myself 'do you know how many lives you would have changed with N24million?" A lot, I know...but my life is important too na, abi? Lol.

Anyway, to make myself feel better, the September LIB giveaway will be bigger than ever...and I'm more determined now to start my #I'dratherbeselfmade campaign where I will mentor and help some young girls start their own businesses. Anyway continue to see more photos..

And yep, I still have my other cars...my 2008 Toyota Camry and 2011 Infinity FX 35. #Biggirlthingz. lol.

Now there's something I want to say to all the young girls reading this. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a man buying you things, but always remember that if you believe in yourselves and your dreams, you work hard and stay focused, there's absolutely nothing you can't buy for yourself. I'm not only buying myself cars that I want, I'm in the process of buying my own house, with my own money.

I made it on my own, in my own way and on my own terms. If anybody ever tells you that the only way you can make it in life is by laying on your back, the person lied to you. You don't have to do that. You shouldn't do that. You are strong, you are brave, you have been blessed with a talent, find yourself, believe in yourself, push yourself...and never give up. No money is sweeter than your own money, trust me. You can do it. Yes, you! You can do it. Just be patient, pay attention and work your butt off.

It's not easy trust me...if you think I had success overnight, you thought wrong. November this year will make it eight years that I've been blogging. Every single day! Before then I was a model, I was a model manager, I was an events planner, I was a columnist, I wrote a book, then I became a blogger. I put my hands in so many things because I was determined to make it in life. Finally one paid off - blogging.

I'm not better than you, if I can make it, so can you! Just never think the only option you have is men. YOU are an option and once you go to God and tell Him what you want to do and He sees that you are serious, He will lead you, He will guide you and He will make all your dreams come true.

Think about it, the people who are successful in life don't have two heads. Why can't you be one of them? You really can be. It's up to you.

Finally, I will soon start my 'I Will Rather Be Self Made' campaign where I will mentor young girls and also help some of you start your own small scale businesses by financing it...so look out for that. I will make an announcement on this soon.

Alright guys, going to bed. Cheers and thanks for everything. YOU guys changed my life. Thank you

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/09/yay-finally-bought-my-brand-new-2014.html#more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by vizkiz: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
as in...i don't get it
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by lirusehn(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
the only thing i cud see was a younglady trying to showcase what she's worth undecided

She tried tho, if it were to be Don jazzy or all those juveniles they wud Ave directly uploaded the pictures of the bullsh*t they just acquired. Atleast she stylishly displayed hers while claiming to be advising ladies. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Before you erroneously assume that blogging will make you money fast... your fingers will just burn with pains undecided go find a passion and search the web for ways to leverage on your passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
lirusehn: the only thing i cud see was a younglady trying to showcase what she's worth undecided

She tried tho, if it were to be Don jazzy or all those juveniles they wud Ave directly uploaded the pictures of the bullsh*t they just acquired. Atleast she stylishly displayed hers while claiming to be advising ladies. undecided
Excuse me, are you male or female?? angry your posts are always making sense cool ¤ ¤

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by lirusehn(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
banega: Excuse me, are you male or female?? angry your posts are always making sense cool ¤ ¤

Thankz tongue

Am a Lil god undecided

Guy cool

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by MissIndependent(f): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Well, more women are getting independent by the day. Don't be left out.

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by valmunich(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
So now you've wasted the 24millie you'd have used in saving lives on luxury, what do you want us to do
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Linda's a Hard Worker....she deserves all those goodies....#Nwafo

2 Likes

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
valmunich: So now you've wasted the 24millie you'd have used in saving lives on luxury, what do you want us to do

Put your mouth where your money is

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by rattlesnake(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
She senseless
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by lyntiffany(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
she simply encouraged young gals as some of us think we can only make it by runs or God knows what.
Determination/ discipline/ diligent and hardwork pays a whole lot.

Not by bottom power or jazzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by tbaby534(f): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nice advice 'if u stay focus and determined there is nothing u can't afford to buy for urself'

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by scribble: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
this thread is on celebs section already
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by wheesin(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
i smell showoff
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by dania30(f): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
She deserves everything. Her hardwork is paying off!

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
No wonder there are now so much blogs , that I can't keep up with their names. What does she need dem cars for?
with da kinda house behind? Aii

She deserves it though, when I make good money, I will do same...

just give me that Toyota and I'm good to go, I don't like jeeps ...I don't even know why...ok, I think it's because I love portable cars, that I can fit into any parking space easily...
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Gloria3389(f): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
single with three confirm cars....I'm Sorry that's extravagancy(if there is any word like that grin)
I'm happy for her though...cos I like her... eating the fruits of her labor
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Way to go gurl. But where she stays tho.. could use some good old painting..or perhaps a change of scenery
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Dayhorla: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
valmunich: So now you've wasted the 24millie you'd have used in saving lives on luxury, what do you want us to do
So she should not buy something she wants again cos she wants to save lives...at least she used her own money to buy it

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by jmoore(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Good one for her.

How many girls will take her advice? Some will continue to beg for recharge card.

1 Like

Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by cpapa: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Is she staying in a rented apartment just asking
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
N24m on a car? WTF
if i had 24M, i wouldnt spend it on something that depreciates with time.lol

and as for those sanctimonous pretenders condemning her for not "saving the world" with 24m, giving N50 to beggers every sunday does not qualify you to pass judgement
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by dunkem21(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Good one. She deserves it. Let her cruise her ride and stop pretending that she cares about the many lives that would have been touched. She deserves a mansion, she'll get it but don't pretend...
Get your rover sports, paint the town white, splash N1m on orphanages, host friends and celebrities with half a million and you won't feel guilty ..
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by xenaxena(f): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ewo lo kan mi be??

Its none of my bizness

Nd pls do dah building behind u a lot of favour by splashing a lil paint on it.....nd a new berra gate won't be wasted ehn?....@ least u can't spend up to 24milla on dah,so u aint gon feel guilty......Thanks
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by lulu1986(f): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore: Good one for her.

How many girls will take her advice? Some will continue to beg for recharge card.
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by passionate88: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
More women are getting "independent" by the day, but when a man comes their way... Money must be an issue.
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by computerboy: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Tell em Nairaland girls running around in romance section waiting for who will mention them.

back to topic:
Nice garage at Linda
Re: Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) by nenergy(m): 5:41am On Sep 17, 2014
mtcheew: N24m on a car? WTF
if i had 24M, i wouldnt spend it on something that depreciates with time.lol
Seconded!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 69 Game / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / What Are You Up 2 This Cold Evening..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.