Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? (2083 Views)

Ladies Do Not Take Drinks From Your Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by missfalcao14: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
So i saw this hilarious picture...from what it looks like, the whole thing went down at Yaba, it seems the angry lady in the picture is tired of her boyfriends addiction to social media. The picture was captioned "Angry Babe Drags Boyfriend On The Floor In Yaba". So my people, how far would you go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by bright007(f): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
oh boy
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by lirusehn(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
*Laffs and falls on Banega * cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by tope24(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
This babe is not a wife material at all. She go beat her mother-in-law and poison her hubby siblings.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Spidermon: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
She was wearing a stripped skirt in d first pic. Shey na inside the bus she change into jeans?? Omo e go make sense ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Phybie: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hahaha.. this is too funny grin. But some guys deserve this o. They will just give all their attention to their phone as if one does not exist.
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by deywarley(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
How can a man allows himself to be disrespected like these ehn how? I am so pained and these guy should be arrested and charged for mutiny by the FG.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by hotmolo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lol. I don't tink its 4 real dogh. It seems like prop comedy to me

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Zoestrings: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Correct chick cheesy Some guys really deserve it.
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by princealbashir: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
from skirt to trousers! and you want make we believe this is real - and besides I don't think a guy can be this useless..
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Anaskie(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
This guy na reeeeaaaaal M.U.M.U!

They were probably acting sha. But he's still a m.u.m.u angry
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Phybie: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
This phone addiction thing can be so terrible. I remember the day I was cooking jollof rice for my boyfriend and asked him to just help me keep an eye on it for 5 mins because I needed to attend to a neighbour I came back to meet him chatting while the food was burning away. Just imagine that
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by folashade1111: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Any guy that tries this with me ehn! i will frustrate his life.
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Harmvirus(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lol cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Donfamous(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Starring
1.girl
2.boy
3. Passenger
Crew.
Camera man
Director.
producer
Executive producer.
Grab ur copy now!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by hatux: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by pat077: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Donfamous: Starring
1.girl
2.boy
3. Passenger
Crew.
Camera man
Director.
producer
Executive producer.
Grab ur copy now!!!
no tittle?
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Donfamous(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
pat077: no tittle?
yeh forgotten. U fit title am like that Na
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Odunharry(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
lirusehn: *Laffs and falls on Banega * cheesycheesycheesy
na so love dy start...no dull

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bwahahahahaha!
Crazy b!tch.
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Daronyk(f): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
What a scene. The lady switched her cloth from skirt to trouser,how did that happen
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by robbh: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Graphic pics ( viewers discretion advised ) the family that was killed by generator fumes : read story : more pics - source

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/gossiptwistblog_95.html

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by buskie13(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Spidermon: She was wearing a stripped skirt in d first pic. Shey na inside the bus she change into jeans?? Omo e go make sense ooo.
guy,ur eyes sharp ooo...i still dey find where d skirt dey sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
E be like say d guy get skeleton for him fone cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by lirusehn(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Odunharry:
na so love dy start...no dull

*spits into his mouth* undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by Odunharry(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
lirusehn:
*spits into his mouth* undecided
*slap his eyes n blow his throat*

u no go talk nw
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by glade319(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank God i dontbiliv sh*t.
Re: Ladies Would You Go This Far To Get Your Boyfriends Attention? by rightflank: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
bright007: oh boy

(1) (Reply)

Why Am Still Single / Fraternity And Relationship / Why I Don't Get Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.