Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? (21506 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Can Women/ladies Go Through University Without Having A Bf ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Enasco1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
candidbabe:

water encourages growth of bacteria in the womanliness so tissue is preferable.
says who?? Water x d best. Dry up wt clean towel
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by soulglo: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Never said that. But yes, it can be harmful but to a very low extent compared to using soap and water. Water alone is best

If it's not running water then it is just nasty in my opinion. I am guessing most people making the argument for water here are not sticking their asses under running water and even just as important drying of completely with a towel after using water. I have asked the question and none of them came back to say how they dry off.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2014
soulglo:

If it's not running water then it is just nasty in my opinion. I am guessing most people making the argument for water here are not sticking their asses under running water and even just as important drying of completely with a towel after using water. I have asked the question and none of them came back to say how they dry off.

cheesy it dries off itself joor. The amount of water after washing aint that much to require the use of towel
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by soulglo: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tashamania:

cheesy it dries off itself joor. The amount of water after washing aint that much to require the use of towel

Lol. Seriously if it's a small amount of water then it is not hygienic especially if it was #2 grin grin you're basically just moving the stuff around the area. Why do you think it is hard to fight diseases in places without pipe borne water. It's not just the water. Running water is the best option. If you're not washing the area with flowng water and completely drying off then you're just making your Vagin4 a breeding ground for bad bacteria.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
soulglo:

I 've said it earlier that if towel is not used, cleaning with water is not good enough
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tashamania:

You can't be serious.

soulglo:
Lol. Seriously if it's a small amount of water then it is not hygienic especially if it was #2 you're basically just moving the stuff around the area. Why do you think it is hard to fight diseases in places without pipe borne water. It's not just the water. Running water is the best option. If you're not washing the area with flowng water and completely drying off then you're just making your Vagin4 a breeding ground for bad bacteria.

Breading ground for BAD bacterial? Never!
Nice advice, but where there is no pipe borne water nko?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by soulglo: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
ire4me:

You can't be serous.

Breading ground for BAD bacterial? Never!
Nice advice, but where there is no pipe borne water nko?

Well you're doing yours at home. You use tissue when you're out. At home you can sit you ass in a tub of water to get clean so I'm mot really referring to you. Your technique seems sensible and believable to me if being done at home. At home you will not skimp on water to wash the area and also your hands. If you have to be economical with water then it is just better to wipe.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
libertyfather: They insert it in the v****a pee on it, when soaked like baby diaper they will remove it and throw away...na style grin
how you take know
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents: Are you a virgin ?

Haven't you seen a woman peeing before ?

Peep through the door hole..
chaiii see badt guy
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
letsdothis:

I pity you. Keep putting chemical inside your vjay becuz you want to clean it
chaii you can't understand baby wipes is the best it also smells Good
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by libertyfather(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: how you take know

I guess noni..
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2014
ire4me:

You can't be serious.

Really? Thought you was gonna say something serious undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2014
libertyfather:

I guess noni..
hmmmm you are on the way but not really. your moniker tho
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by libertyfather(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmmm you are on the way but not really. your moniker tho

hmmmn, so please tell d use of thet tissue @ ur pee time..
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii you can't understand baby wipes is the best it also smells Good

the only issue with baby wipe is just flushing. It can't be easily flushed
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by lepasharon(f): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
They need to make those wipes biodegradable undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by soulglo: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
lepasharon: They need to make those wipes biodegradable undecided

They claim the flushable wipes are biodegradable but you know they're not. If you flush them expect a visit from the plumber 2 to 3 times a year. They actually back up the sewer systems.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
soulglo:

They claim the flushable wipes are biodegradable but you know they're not. If you flush them expect a visit from the plumber 2 to 3 times a year. They actually back up the sewer systems.
extra expenses on what is not good enough for womanlines.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by BethanyMattison: 3:49pm On Mar 28
Because we want to be dry it's really a simple answer
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by BethanyMattison: 3:56pm On Mar 28
ire4me:

I 've said it earlier that if towel is not used, cleaning with water is not good enough

So you are telling just to take a pee a woman must get undressed take off her pants panties and shoes pee then wash them dry then get dressed and do this 10 times in a day but men can pee standing up sprinkle it on their pants shake it off and leave the pee residue but a woman is nasty if she doesn't fully UnCloth and bathe after each pee 🤔🤔🤔

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why / A Nairalander's Son First Birth Day On Earth. / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.