Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari (26263 Views)

2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out / Anenih Seeks Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
mbadinujiu: Pls no offence. But what is Buhari still looking for in presidency

He likes losing

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by rigarmortis: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
give the serial loser and complain when you lose again.

Nigerian politics ........ clueless opposition

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
We don't want Buhari! Isn't that clear enough! I hope the youths won't allow those old criminals continue to make fool of them all the time.

I DON'T LIKE BUHARI!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by hardebounty(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
To do what??
lokito: APC will win only if they give an igbo man the presidential flag #shikena#
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by hardebounty(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija: We don't want Buhari! Isn't that clear enough! I hope the youths won't allow those old criminals continue to make fool of them all the time.

I DON'T LIKE BUHARI!

O why u come dislike betta (more dan GOOD) thing??
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by hardebounty(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

He likes losing

Chai! We can't b moving in a circle why nt change ur ideas and b objective ds tym..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
beopened:

Little wonder........I wont be surprised if you are one of the newly recruited TAN boys,since you were too young to know what happened in Nigeria 30years ago!

Again,all you said were probably told to you in terms of Tales By Moonlight......wherein every leader Nigeria has gotten since you can count your alphabets were known to be corrupt hence by inverse reasoning you also inferred that Buhari could have stolen too

Clap for yourself and have a nice day
TAN boys ke lolzzzz and you are one those people who think buhari will do this country good after his failed military regime, buhari is a recycled leader who is a crazy about aso rock but I tell u his dreams will be cut during APC primaries if his so called party decide to do one. we need fresh blood not that buhari of a man who has no political ideology..it is so clear u are one of APC'S zombie.
please what is the name of the moonlight tale?, I'm curious to know.
To clear you I'm not a TAN member grin
beopened:

Little wonder........I wont be surprised if you are one of the newly recruited TAN boys,since you were too young to know what happened in Nigeria 30years ago!

Again,all you said were probably told to you in terms of Tales By Moonlight......wherein every leader Nigeria has gotten since you can count your alphabets were known to be corrupt hence by inverse reasoning you also inferred that Buhari could have stolen too

Clap for yourself and have a nice day
TAN boys ke lolzzzz and you are one those people who think buhari will do this country good after his failed military regime, buhari is a recycled leader who is a crazy about aso rock but I tell u his dreams will be cut during APC primaries if his so called party decide to do one. we need fresh blood not that buhari of a man who has no political ideology..it is so clear u are one of APC'S zombie.
please what is the name of the moonlight tale?, I'm curious to know.
To clear you I'm not a TAN member

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
datribune:

Pls try & educate urself on d history of our country & u will realize d quality of d man, GMB & why knowledgeable people wit a sense of history highly revere him. While GEJ's govt will go down in nigerian history as one of d most inept & corrupt govts, d Buhari/Idiagbon regime remains d reference point 4 good governance, discipline & integrity. GMB rescued nigeria frm an economic catastrophe worse than what Greece experienced recently. He saved nigeria frm d abyss it was plunged by greedy looters & criminals of d worst kind masquerading as politicians of d NPN (d evil ancestor of d PDP) & once again made d country solvent while rejecting d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. During his short stint as head of state he showed dat if we believe in ourselves & look inwards our country would be great.
The ranking of nigerian govts post civil war -
BEST GOVTS : Murtala Muhammed & Buhari/Idiagbon.
WORST GOVTS: Shagari & Goodluck Jonathan.

I don't care 4 d PDP & APC but I care about d patriot, GMB. if elections ar a referendum on performance while in office, GMB has proved himself & I will vote 4 him any day, any time, any platform.

buhari/idiagbon shocked
datribune:

Pls try & educate urself on d history of our country & u will realize d quality of d man, GMB & why knowledgeable people wit a sense of history highly revere him. While GEJ's govt will go down in nigerian history as one of d most inept & corrupt govts, d Buhari/Idiagbon regime remains d reference point 4 good governance, discipline & integrity. GMB rescued nigeria frm an economic catastrophe worse than what Greece experienced recently. He saved nigeria frm d abyss it was plunged by greedy looters & criminals of d worst kind masquerading as politicians of d NPN (d evil ancestor of d PDP) & once again made d country solvent while rejecting d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. During his short stint as head of state he showed dat if we believe in ourselves & look inwards our country would be great.
The ranking of nigerian govts post civil war -
BEST GOVTS : Murtala Muhammed & Buhari/Idiagbon.
WORST GOVTS: Shagari & Goodluck Jonathan.

I don't care 4 d PDP & APC but I care about d patriot, GMB. if elections ar a referendum on performance while in office, GMB has proved himself & I will vote 4 him any day, any time, any platform.

buhari/idiagbon reference point for good governance ke and in your dreams. My brother do your research well with no bias please
I bet you are one of the buhari's zombie still no surprise for me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by armadeo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Burger01: Buhari is wasting time, Atiku is scheming. APC, party of useless politicians undecided

Atiku should go to the Bahamas buy a bar and sell drinks. He can't rule this country ever. If PDP gives him automatic ticket right now he would still lose.

I am amazed he still believes. Anyway more chops for his supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by josite: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
truth is atiku will not be given the ticket.buhari will again get the ticket .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by datribune: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
JPpresh406:
buhari/idiagbon shocked
buhari/idiagbon reference point for good governance ke and in your dreams. My brother do your research well with no bias please
I bet you are one of the buhari's zombie still no surprise for me.

d Buhari/Idiagbon regime is to date probably one of d best things dat ever happened to our country. Let me educate u. PDP's evil ancestor, d National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under weak president Shagari looted d country to bankruptcy to d extent dat no nation would borrow d heavily indebted nigeria any more money. 4 d 1st time in nigerian history d fed govt could not pay salaries. No food, no money. Soap, milk, sugar etc popularly called essential commodities disappeared from d shelves just like in Zimbabwe. Multinationals like kingsway, UTC, PZ etc left d country. Daily more people became unemployed. d NPN vampires partied away conspicuously while nigerians groaned in unimaginable suffering. d very foundation of d nation was shaken. It was utter chaos. Fortunately 4 nigeria, d patriotic duo of Buhari & Idiagbon came to 9ja's rescue. d warehouses where d NPN criminals calling themselves politicians hoarded foodstuffs & commodities were thrown open & d nigerian people were given relief. Never in nigerian history has there been a greater show of patriotism. In his short stint as a leader he restored d nigerian economy back, rejected d IMF loan & paid part of d debts owed by d thieving NPN, d rest of which OBJ paid off not too long ago. dis ar d facts. Buhari is an honourable man & a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by emmasege: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Can't wait to know who their flag bearer will be in 2015. If a primary election were to hold, Atiku will beat Buhari hands down. Atiku has a stronger connection wt d south & without d interference of tinubu, he would sweep d 3 southern blocks & also give a good account of himself in d north. Anyhow it goes 4 d Aggrieved People's Congress, I don't see them in Aso rock in 2015. 2019 could however be dr turn if the party hasn't gone into extinction.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
datribune:

d Buhari/Idiagbon regime is to date probably one of d best things dat ever happened to our country. Let me educate u. PDP's evil ancestor, d National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under weak president Shagari looted d country to bankruptcy to d extent dat no nation would borrow d heavily indebted nigeria any more money. 4 d 1st time in nigerian history d fed govt could not pay salaries. No food, no money. Soap, milk, sugar etc popularly called essential commodities disappeared from d shelves just like in Zimbabwe. Multinationals like kingsway, UTC, PZ etc left d country. Daily more people became unemployed. d NPN vampires partied away conspicuously while nigerians groaned in unimaginable suffering. d very foundation of d nation was shaken. It was utter chaos. Fortunately 4 nigeria, d patriotic duo of Buhari & Idiagbon came to 9ja's rescue. d warehouses where d NPN criminals calling themselves politicians hoarded foodstuffs & commodities were thrown open & d nigerian people were given relief. Never in nigerian history has there been a greater show of patriotism. In his short stint as a leader he restored d nigerian economy back, rejected d IMF loan & paid part of d debts owed by d thieving NPN, d rest of which OBJ paid off not too long ago. dis ar d facts. Buhari is an honourable man & a patriot.
I know all these history so please don't give me your crap lecture.
My own opinion is that buhari has served faithfully as u say this country before so that's the reason he should leave politics and do the job of mentorship if he has any young blood under him.
#let the younger generation take over
#stop buhari/atiku
The only APC guy I like is my man raji fashola if he wants to contest for presidency then I will gladly support him against my ijaw brother Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
PDP AND JONATHAN will surely win in 2015 except APC field candidates like fashola/amaechi that's when the apc's may have a chance including my vote.
#stop buhari/atiku
south-south will vote for Jonathan
southeast will vote for Jonathan
southwest will be shared
north is the real battle field
#my candid opinion
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2014
wasco24: i can tell u that SOUTH E has not decide where their vote will go, bcus if APC choose Rochas as their flag bearer anytin can happeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ask Dr. Ngige what happened to him.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Osyfellaini(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sorry for Buhari, No automatic ticket in APC and automatic tickets to candidate is totally undemocratic and unaccepted in the APC, So Buhari you can try another party if you cannot contest.
Buhari was seriously hoping the party will give him automatic ticket, According to his sycophantic associates that he got “11 million” in the last election that is now four years old forgetting that times has changed and is still changing.
Anyway he will be feeling betrayed because he knows the truth deep within him that he cannot challenge the likes of Atiku in a free and fair primaries in the party because Atiku’s political structure not only in the party but across the country is very massive and second to none, One that the pdp and Gej is afraid of.
Atiku in my opinion remains the best candidate for the party and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Jehukachi(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
;hey give an igbo man the presidential flag #shikena#[/quote] grin my bro na lie no igbo man for APC.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
cliffm43: BUHARI WANT TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT BY ALL MEANS,SHAMELESS MAN,,,AT YOUR AGE 85YRS OLD,YOU STILL WANT TO BE PRESIDENT,,MAYBE NOBODY IN APC AGAIN,,BUT THEN,,,,,PRESIDENT JONATHAN FOR PRESIDENT TILL 2019....AFTER JONA,,I WILL TAKE OVER,HAUSA WILL DIE THIS TIME,AFTER BOKO HARAM,YOU WILL BRING Buhari OR ATIKU HARAM ,EVEN EL RUHARAM OR MORE.

7 Million likes

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Look at this PDP TANite spewing hocus pocus. I've been schooling you on Politics but you've refused to learn. How can any right thinking human being think that Atiku would ever win Buhari in any election, whether primaries or main?! Why couldn't Atiku win the PDP Presidential ticket in 2011 if he's that popular?! How many states did he win during the primaries?! Ain't you seeing the handwriting on the wall?! If at all they wanna conduct a primary, how sure are you that those people clamoring for automatic ticket for Buhari wouldn't vote for him [Buhari]?! And if they all vote for him, how do you think Atiku would win?! Guy, you need to learn a lot.

Atiku can never win the 2015 Presidential ticket in APC. If he had successfully made Ikimi the Party Nat. Chairman, then we would have been considering him. But with people like Oyegun as the Chairman, Atiku would only aspire to win. When Kwankwaso ain't even been considered, you're here crooning Atiku.

Lastly, I would advise you to go check previous elections in which Atiku and Buhari both contested and see how the results went. Lest I forget, when the 2007 election was taken to the Supreme Court, Buhari had 3 as against Yaradua's 4, while Atiku had 1 as against Yaradua's 6 [with all the cash Atiku has he couldn't bribe the judges]. If Buhari could have got an extra one, today he would have been the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces.

Well that will NEVERRRR happen! Buhari will never EVER rule Nigeria as long as he lives. No matter how short that time is.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mogidi:

If there's no zoning, why are the Southerners only interested in the vice presidential seat?

Are the Southerners in APC bereft of ideas or don't have the balls to face Buhari?
They make themselves second fiddle then bemoan the North's dominance of their party.

Once a slave always a.....

I think okorocha will try his luck. He's been disturbing viewers of free to air TV stations with his own variant of TAN.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Yemmanuel: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
End of APC gettin closer.......Neither Buhari nor Atiku shld hav been d presidential candidate......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed / Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate) / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives London For A Private Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.