Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari (26264 Views)

2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out / Anenih Seeks Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by mastengsynergy: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Our Politicians are not trustworthy. Buhari said in his speech during the 2011 election that he will not stand to contest Elections again in Nigeria if he did not win that election. In fact, he said it soberly even with Tears. My questions are: is it compulsory for him to be President? What else do Buhari want? How many of his age-mate are seeking for this post? Did he want to be ridiculed by Tinubu and his co-horts? Can't he go and relax in the likes of IBB, Obasanjo, Danjuma etc? When will these elders give the youths the chance to rule?
With these rancor coming up in APC the party is in the path of collapse and given PDP an easy ride in 2015.
APC should put it's house in order and let whoever wins the "Elective Primaries" be the flag bearer.
What actually kills our Politicians is "Selfishness" and the singular crave for Power at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by elkhalifah(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Eheeennn CONTINUE....
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Daniel058(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
My south eastern nwanne,OKECHUKWU,u make sense ooo! Lolz......nwa igbo nò here ghòta my point....
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
I laugh at the idiocy of PDP-TAN boys already prancing up and down over this news!

The fact is Atiku will never get the APC ticket. He is only grandstanding! We are all aware of his political harlotry

Infact i have pencilled it down in my mind that he might leave the APC again........

Buhari is the only face of opposition politics we have presently in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by talktimi(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2014
donphilopus:

Look at this PDP TANite spewing hocus pocus. I've been schooling you on Politics but you've refused to learn. How can any right thinking human being think that Atiku would ever win Buhari in any election, whether primaries or main?! Why couldn't Atiku win the PDP Presidential ticket in 2011 if he's that popular?! How many states did he win during the primaries?! Ain't you seeing the handwriting on the wall?! If at all they wanna conduct a primary, how sure are you that those people clamoring for automatic ticket for Buhari wouldn't vote for him [Buhari]?! And if they all vote for him, how do you think Atiku would win?! Guy, you need to learn a lot.

Atiku can never win the 2015 Presidential ticket in APC. If he had successfully made Ikimi the Party Nat. Chairman, then we would have been considering him. But with people like Oyegun as the Chairman, Atiku would only aspire to win. When Kwankwaso ain't even been considered, you're here crooning Atiku.

Lastly, I would advise you to go check previous elections in which Atiku and Buhari both contested and see how the results went. Lest I forget, when the 2007 election was taken to the Supreme Court, Buhari had 3 as against Yaradua's 4, while Atiku had 1 as against Yaradua's 6 [with all the cash Atiku has he couldn't bribe the judges]. If Buhari could have got an extra one, today he would have been the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces.
I don't like joining issue with you because you rant anyhow without making any sense

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2014
There shouldnt be an automatic ticket for anyone in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
beopened: I laugh at the idiocy of PDP-TAN boys already prancing up and down over this news!

The fact is Atiku will never get the APC ticket. He is only grandstanding! We are all aware of his political harlotry

Infact i have pencilled it down in my mind that he might leave the APC again........

Buhari is the only face of opposition politics we have presently in Nigeria
The buhari u support should rest and take up a good job like mentoring the young ones about the arts of politics #winks but I'm very sure that he won't because of his personal interest and crase for power.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Them never start,them don dey fight... grin
APC is as useless as ever.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: Them never start,them don dey fight... grin
APC is as useless as ever.
am I seeing double? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2014
mistudreh: Atiku is sitting on a long thing. He is not stable, so he can't have the trust of the party... Lest we forget, he was the presidential candidate for AC in 2007 but he left after loosing the election... Same goes for Ribadu, who was the candidate of CAN in 2011. Both are from the same state, people from Adamawa aren't trustworthy!!!
We need someone that's credible, competent and trustworthy!!! A man with vision and passion.

SAI BUHARI
Vote APC 2015

Do u also know that both rochas and oshomole is said to be eyeing the same position of course we know Godfather tinubu would enforce buhari and dats wld be the first major crack in APC
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2014
grin Njoku Jude...ke kwanu?
I am not gay biko..
grin stop spamming my mentions..
The fact that I am a Muslim does not make me an APC fanatic. undecided
If u want e-war,you know where we do it.. grin
#bisalam#
chinasaekperem: am I seeing double? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: grin Njoku Jude...ke kwanu?
I am not gay biko..
#bisalam#
ok m0r0n, I was thinking you were an APCist all this while.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: grin Njoku Jude...ke kwanu?
I am not gay biko..
#bisalam#
where do we do the e-war? Am confused.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by mistudreh(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
bossmini84:

Do u also know that both rochas and oshomole is said to be eyeing the same position of course we know Godfather tinubu would enforce buhari and dats wld be the first major crack in APC
Funny u... If APC should field either Rochas or Oshiomole, do you think any of the two can win SS or SE, not to talk of the whole North and the SW.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: ok m0r0n, I was thinking you were an APCist all this while.
grin
I am not bro, you are lucky we are in the same party

undecided
Thank your stars.
Lemme sheath my sword,oya take your awka -- made dane gun off my mentions grin
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
bossmini84:

APC will fall some day because of the personal interest of those in the party e.g buhari, atiku, kwankwaso, amaechi etc
I smell a division in the air...hahahaha #in my sarcastical voice
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by donphilopus: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
talktimi: I don't like joining issue with you because you rant anyhow without making any sense

Just tell me you're bereft of ideas. You know nothing!
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: where do we do the e-war? Am confused.
question for the gods

undecided
How is your newly crowned "Chino"? grin --Iconnize?
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: question for the gods

undecided
How is your newly crowned "Chino"? grin --Iconnize?
the one that smacked you down yesterday? You are even scared of mentioning his moniker, lemme help you call him " iconize ". grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2014
oathman: we need coup in this country
You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: the one that smacked you down yesterday? You are even scared of mentioning his moniker, lemme help you call him " iconize ". grin grin grin
scared?
Iconize doesn't scared me Njoku..Ojukwu did not scare my dad,Iconize Can not make me shiver..he might be your new chino,but to us,he is just another alaba trader.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: scared?
Iconize doesn't scared me Njoku..Ojukwu did not scare my dad,Iconize Can not make me shiver..he might be your new chino,but to us,he is just another alaba trader.
says an iconizephobic tsolz, let's make this thread more fun by inviting a legendary heddiot " goodslayer " alias anago grin
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: says an iconizephobic tsolz, let's make this thread more fun by inviting a legendary heddiot " goodslayer " alias anago grin
cheesy sshhhhh
Nwokem,do you wana wake the sleeping giant that disgraced you and the kpomo lipped fugly flat chested whor3 called evergreen123? grin
Please also invite evergreen123, the nematode has been avoiding the politics section..
I admire your courage Njoku Jude,you have got nerves..but it still surprises me how a man like you will deny your family... grin
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by talktimi(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2014
donphilopus:

Just tell me you're bereft of ideas. You know nothing!
why this pikin like problem like this ? I've told you before on this same topic, lets wait till after the primaries and PS nobody has monopoly over insultive language mr all knowing wise man
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by chinasaekperem: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: cheesy sshhhhh
Nwokem,do you wana wake the sleeping giant that disgraced you and the kpomo lipped fugly flat chested whor3 called evergreen123? grin
Please also invite evergreen123, the nematode has been avoiding the politics section..
I admire your courage Njoku Jude,you have got nerves..but it still surprises me how a man like you will deny your family... grin
did you say "deny"? That word doesn't hold water in this case. The right word for the whole event is "calumny" from Mr goodslayer and his cohorts. I have knocking their heads even after the picture exposure, if you think am lying, ask orlandoowoh grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by egift(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2014
new2020:
APC are just wasting their time, especially money. What can't you people understand? Jonathan re-election is already locked down 100% in the SS and SE. No presidential nominee can ever win an election in Nigeria without the support of these two regions. Whether APC adopts Buhari/Fashola 2015, Moses/Jesus 2015, SS and SE people minds have already made up their minds for Jonathan.

The fact remains that the SS & SE votes alone can not re-elect Jonathan. Therefore stop your clannish grandstanding. If the North and SW should play the same clannish politics, then SE will never smell the Presidency for centuries and neither will Jonathan reelection. The only thing going for Jonathan now is his wallet - Drop it and he will be alone in the cold.

"Onye ji igu ka ewu na eso" - Even SE and SS will desert his without the stolen loots he is sharing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2014
mistudreh: Atiku is sitting on a long thing. He is not stable, so he can't have the trust of the party... Lest we forget, he was the presidential candidate for AC in 2007 but he left after loosing the election... Same goes for Ribadu, who was the candidate of CAN in 2011. Both are from the same state, people from Adamawa aren't trustworthy!!!
We need someone that's credible, competent and trustworthy!!! A man with vision and passion.

SAI BUHARI
Vote APC 2015

Just to add to ur list of unstable politicians.
Buhari also left ANPC to form CPC so they are all unstable.
Buhari should for once emerge as a party presidential candidate through the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by JPpresh406(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

The fact remains that the SS & SE votes alone can not re-elect Jonathan. Therefore stop your clannish grandstanding. If the North and SW should play the same clannish politics, then SE will never smell the Presidency for centuries and neither will Jonathan reelection. The only thing going for Jonathan now is his wallet - Drop it and he will be alone in the cold.

"Onye ji igu ka ewu na eso" - Even SE and SS will desert his without the stolen loots he is sharing.
Who told u Jonathan is looting and sharing?#angry face angry
egift:

Who told u Jonathan is looting and sharing?#angry face

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: did you say "deny"? That word doesn't hold water in this case. The right word for the whole event is "calumny" from Mr goodslayer and his cohorts. I have knocking their heads even after the picture exposure, if you think am lying, ask orlandoowoh grin
grin Nwokem, you are just another chest beater.
What the likes of SUBWAY101, Twistaray,1ReBoRn,REVENGER231, waspy and others did to you,chino,evergreen123 was totally despicable!!!
If I were you,i won't be Acting brave like you are tryna do..
Ask the likes of chino, shizzle11 (the HIV patient) , and the legendary miss evergreen123 , grin ...to them,the politics section is akin to sambisa forest.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by egift(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
justineu: if dem like let it be Fashola/Fashola for APC
Gudluck will till win come 2015

SE and SS combined can not re-elect Jonathan stop beating up your Rusty Clownish Chest.
Re: Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari by ShehuAba(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
No matter what, Atiku cannot emerge as APC presidential candidate. We know his type, and the game he's trying to play.
But, I can assure you that with or without primary, a candidate apart from Atiku will emerge as the candidate most preferably Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) / Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.