Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio (101427 Views)

Efik/ibibio Names And Their Meaning / Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio / Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by nsiba: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Blackking98:
she needs re education at this point.

Reeducation 4u, me I want to reset that USELESS LOUSY mouth of hers, the mom must have gone thru hell raising her up
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by darfay: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Blackking98:
she might be ejagham, some central and northern CRS group's have borrowed some names from us too although we share nothing with them

She is from ogoja sha
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by Blackking98(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
nsiba:

Reeducation 4u, me I want to reset that USELESS LOUSY mouth of hers, the mom must have gone thru hell raising her up
calm bro grin grin
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by Blackking98(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
darfay:

She is from ogoja sha
E dey occur
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
ibibiogrl:
What about this reply to me by this idad annang angry
I have told you to stop quoting me everywhere or mentioning annang in your rants. Your wayward akpara lifestyle at Eket mobil ,Abak and Owerri has been exposed .
Iban ibibio are only good for inna ye udia. used and dump akpara ibibio .
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by Hotice085: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2020
Aboikpa Ibibio are you still on FIRE, binding and casting out demons over my head! cool down 4JESUS na...... ibibiogrl
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by Smileatannie(f): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please someone help me with the meaning of this name. IKIKE/ IKIKEABASI.
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by AtaniWarrior: 2:20am On Mar 19, 2020
nsiba:

This is one is another well researched material not one from a party, naming,wedding and BURIAL ceremony freak

http://bestupdateblog..com/2017/08/classification-of-ibibio-names.html?m=1

ibibiogrl:

The retard nsiba didn't give you all the information. Full name of that deity is AwaItam It's one of the notorious deity in ibibioland, almost like Ibritam in the past. Itam is the biggest or 1 of the biggest clans in Itu LGA. If you take my interpretation Awa=to sacrifice & Itam(clan) it's still relates. Many people know about the deity AwaItam, so you should be able to find out more information.

nsiba:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/335517639_Evaluating_the_Place_of_the_Ekpe_Traditional_Institution_as_a_Tool_for_Nation-Building_in_Pre-Colonial_Cross_River_Region

Excellent. I should also (re)connect with my Ibibio/Efik kin in my area.
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by nsiba: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2020
AtaniWarrior:

Excellent. I should also (re)connect with my Ibibio/Efik kin in my area.

Ye read and connect with better understanding, seems corona virus has calmed down madamoiselle ibibiogrl....stay safe everyone
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by ibibiogrl: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Smileatannie:
Please someone help me with the meaning of this name. IKIKE/ IKIKEABASI.
Sounds like Ekikereabasi=thoughts of God/God's thoughts. I don't think Ikike is Ibibio, so might means something else in another dialect
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by AtaniWarrior: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
nsiba:

Ye read and connect with better understanding, seems corona virus has calmed down madamoiselle ibibiogrl....stay safe everyone
Stay safe
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by Smileatannie(f): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
ibibiogrl:

Sounds like Ekikereabasi=thoughts of God/God's thoughts. I don't think Ikike is Ibibio, so might means something else in another dialect
Thanks. See what I found online. Don't know if it makes any sense.

Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by ibibiogrl: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Smileatannie:

Thanks. See what I found online. Don't know if it makes any sense.
Okay I found similar in Google. Still relates because Ekikere translates to reasoning, thoughts etc.in Ibibio. So the Ikike might be another dialect of Ibibio.
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by Systrom(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edayeobong
Kubiatobong
Nsikak
Ndadey
Mfonobong
Mfoniso
Mbakara
Re: Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio by MostIncredibleDFirst: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief / Photos From Wema Bank Old School Day Celebration / The Nuba Peoples Of North Sudan (warning: Tribal Nudity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.