Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! (1927 Views)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Whats D Best First Word To Be Used In Approaching And Gettin Attention Of A Lady / I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by CharlesA1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2008
hey ladies yes u?uhuo ya u the one readin dis sh*t.remember me am dat guy u saw in dat pimped SUV n u thot u were hot n culd get my attention,ya its u,n guess what? I drove n passed u by,am dat guy u gave ur whole heart to,u know what?I remember vividly I broke it,did u just hiss!well thats all u can do u know why? ya bcus am dat guy who u split ur legs 4 n when I walked in u did not want me out,u c u wanted me 2 b urs 4 eva so u proposed,what did I hear u just say? gush get out!like I was sayin, guess what?I turned dat down.damn u still remember dats why u cry every nite n ur present relationship is hitin d rocks becus u stil screamed my name when he made love to u,damn dis guy is mean!u stil luv me n I luv u but I luv ur best friend more!did u just cal me d devil?wel ya bcus am dat guy in ur life rite now n u know what? am gonna break ur heart again,uhuo I c u wanna say sometin,wel keep d pain in ur mouth,cheers! ur heart breaker.
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by arramyjay: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2008
Your mind is separated from your brain.
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by spikedcylinder: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2008
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by igwe11(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2008
shegirl71:

lol
grin grin grin
Too annoying abi? but it's true
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2008
igwe 1:

lol
grin grin grin
Too annoying abi? but it's true

Whats true, the post?? Maybe it wold be true if it has any meaning.
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by spikedcylinder: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2008
Anyone who can make sense of that post is a genius and deserves a Pulitzer. grin
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by whitelexi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Anyone who can make sense of that post is a genius and deserves a Pulitzer. grin

Unlike Uju, I can make sense of that post. Clearly this bro is in 7th heaven for having mental and emotional revenge on a girl who initially set out to do the same to him, her's has turned sour because she's ended up with someone worse, his is the other way round grin
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by hollandis(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2008
It is either there is a drama ready to unfold or the guy needs a shrink ASAP.I wont be surprised if its the latter,his previous posts speaks volumes of his kind of personality
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
whitelexi:

Unlike Uju, I can make sense of that post. Clearly this bro is in 7th heaven for having mental and emotional revenge on a girl who initially set out to do the same to him, her's has turned sour because she's ended up with someone worse, his is the other way round grin

Then you do deserve a Pulitzer. grin grin grin
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by whitelexi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

Then you do deserve a Pulitzer. grin grin grin

Pulitzer? Yeah, Spike, where's my Pulitzer award
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by meexteriox(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ POSTER
You have missed the bus to reality, and you think u've gotten the deserved attention?
You do not have to rehearse to be yourself. You are just the picture you've painted - demented.
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by spikedcylinder: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2008
@ lexi,

Come n gerrit. wink

I see you two have found each other again. Oh! Love is in the air. Uju, how are you? tongue

@ hollandis
angry angry angry angry

tongue
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by Cipriani(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2008
@charles
Abe, no mind dem , I dey your side

you make sense pass monkey wey dey pursue banana

Carry go grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by lucabrasi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
I'm not a typical nairaland guy so i wouldnt know,but if you r on about the spats then i think its a reflection of society and societal values
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by BabyJinx: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
shegirl71:

Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by Akinagirl(f): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
huh?
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by Morenike3(f): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2008
It's just so irritating to read some grammar on this boardno pun intended
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2008
What's he on about? angry
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by Morenike3(f): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2008
Toyosiiiiiiiiiiii kiss kiss kiss Did you vote?
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I see you two have found each other again. Oh! Love is in the air. Uju, how are you? tongue

I'll just say that am fine and pretend I dint see the rest of the sentence. kiss
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by MrCrackles(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2008
Poster

Looks like you just escaped from a leper colony or mad men sanctuary!!
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by tope2000(f): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
Can someone pls summarise this nonsense if you understand what the poster is saying. Thanks
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2008
*Morenike:

Toyosiiiiiiiiiiii kiss kiss kiss Did you vote?

My dearest how u dey? tongue

I sure did . . . .U? tongue cool
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by nguage(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2008
Toyosi, let's elope so we wont have to take part in this war.
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2008
Babez how r u? missin' u as always. . . . ,   tongue

I agree . . . . . . .I'm game where to tho. . . . ,   tongue undecided
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by Morenike3(f): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2008
Yes, I did. Early smiley

Toyosi, I just dey shake my head o. keep leading him on, s'e tigbo.
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by nguage(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Babez how r u? missin' u as always. . . . , tongue

I'm agree . . . . . . .I'm game where to tho. . . . , tongue undecided
To the Caribbean islands where I own my own island, you can be the first lady.
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2008
*Morenike:

Yes, I did. Early smiley

Nice. . . . . . wink

Morenike. . . . . .stop it oh,. . . .no pour sand for my Garrium Sulphate. . . . . .  tongue
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by nguage(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2008
*Morenike:

Yes, I did. Early smiley

Tumfulu is lonely, why don't you keep him company and stay out of my conversation with the ravishing toyosi
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2008
n-guage:

To the Caribbean islands where I own my own island, you can be the first lady.

Sounds very romantic. . . kiss just u and I. . . . . .

I'm packing up my bags . . . . like rite now. . . . . . . cool
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by nguage(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Sounds very romantic. . . kiss just u and I. . . . . .

I'm packing up my bags . . . . like rite now. . . . . . . cool

Don't bring a lot of things, we'll go shopping in the finest places once we get there.
Re: War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! by TOYOSI20(f): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2008
Great. . . . shopping. . . .I like what what I'm hearing. . . . kiss

besides I'm not doing to be wearing much wink . . . .I means its the Caribbeans were talking about here. . , cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wot Gift Did U Give And Wot Did U Get Back? / My Ex-friend Found Out I Dipped My Meat Pipe In His Girl Twice / Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.