Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! (2211 Views)

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee / Pains Of A Recruiter / HR Mgr / Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by nagari: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2008
Hello House
I went for a test on saturday at Esther Breakthrough Limited and today i got a text from them congratulating me for passing the test and they asked me to come on tuesday with 1500 with my cv to collect letter of recommendation for the company i will be working.House i want to know if these people are for real
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by Adetyem: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2008
I can say they are 419 a good organisation  will never ask or demand for any amount from u .So my friend don't be a victim, N1500 is not a small money one can just dash out to some useless recruiting  agent . "Be smart" . In fact I can say they are not real they will only collect your money and transfer you to a quack shop to work once again be smart this is Lagos .
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by grade: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2008
Heeey, ,Esther breakthrough really breakdown people o!They are fake,don't take the bait.If you are conversant with this forum,you would have read posts about Esther breakthrough and their escapades, Please,you are warned. shocked
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by totalari: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2008
Esther breakthrough is spam, they take your money and send you to no company. they have duped a lot of people. please don't be one of their victims.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by ubiaru(f): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2008
Nagari,i cant really say they are fake.i wrote their test some time last year and paid 1000k out of frustration of needing a job.They sent me to one insurance company that asked me to resume immediately for training and lectures.They said that i will not be paid but will be on commission.Because i didnt like the commission stuff,i walked away and 4 got them.Your might be different.Its a thing of choice.Good luck.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by kentayo: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2008
they r 419. i hv once played a victim, then i paid 1200 and they gave me a recommendation to coy that they did not even put any vacancy out(they r not in need of any staff). so u see u will waist you time going to their office, waist ur 1500 and still go and embarrase urself in an organiation that did not need staff.

i still hv the recommendation letter with me and i hv promise myself that i would visit them with a police to arrest them. the owner is an ibo person. so please shine ur eye

so be wise my friend
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by kentayo: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2008
they r 419. i hv once played a victim, then i paid 1200 and they gave me a recommendation to coy that they did not even put any vacancy out(they r not in need of any staff). so u see u will waist you time going to their office, waist ur 1500 and still go and embarrase urself in an organiation that did not need staff.

i still hv the recommendation letter with me and i hv promise myself that i would visit them with a police to arrest them. the owner is an ibo person. so please shine ur eye

so be wise my friend
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by samsonlek(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2008
Hello Nagari,

Esther Breakthrough is a one man biz trying to survive the hard time of the economy and preying on the innocent victim. A friend of mine fall victim as far back as 2002. so he as been in business a long time ago. so be warned
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by koolkamzzy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2008
i wrote there exam about three months ago my friend and I
on the exam day, you will be made to pay N200 as file money and for exam paper.
after three days i got a message that i should come and pay N1500 for recomendation letter. meanwhile, there was a guy who has elready been duped he came to the exam venue and told us his on story so i did not pay the money because i see them as scammers.
they also make publication every week in the guardian news paper so i think they must have duped so may people. and i think EFCC should be notified about the operations of this YEYE EASTHER BT
thanks to the guy that raised this topic.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by meekm: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2008
I wonder how some Nigerians just come on the net to denigrate businesses that are trying to help them! What do you expect an organisation that runs a lot of expenses to do? Give you their services for free? Folks, better learn that nothing is free. You pay your pastor, doctor, land agent and everyone else, why won't you pay a consulting firm that helps you find a job? I just feel ashamed reading these posts from Nigerians about Nigerians. Over here, there are 1000s of recruiting firms and you pay through your noses to secure a job through them without these illicit posts you are piling here. If you don't want to work, better sit at home than coming to the net to give us bad names. I'm even sick and tired of visiting this type of demoralising website angry angry angry
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by chemche: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2008
meeekm or wat do u call ur self i'm sayiing again dat E.BREAKDOWN IS 419 BUSINESS u don hear.if u like break ur head.is like u're one of dem.God will catch.nobody beg u to come dis site.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by zaragoza(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
@meekm
in d first place nobody is compelling u to visit this site. Secondly, u are getting the whole issue wrong, d point is that people are not annoyed with them for collecting money but are angry because they dont do what they claim they do. If after paying the stipulated amount and they help hook u up somewhere people would'nt complain. Trying to compare them with maybe doctors, land agents etc is way out of it cos in those cases you are paying for services rendered but in the case of e.Breakthrough what actually are u paying for? Can u imagine a case whereby nobody fails their exams? A case whereby u apply and u are shortlisted immediately? If u pay them 4 d exams, does it mean that d companies they recruit for won't pay them?How come they are always having vacancies every week on guardian papers? For some they invite for test while for others they invite for interview what is the criteria?Have they ever been acknowledged by any company? Until all these questions are answered they still remain fake!
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by teekay27(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2008
please don't mind them, they are fake. out of frustration I paid N600 in 2004 only to get a Recommendation letter to a Biz Centre that need printer technician while i applied for Computer/Electronic Engineer. I went back to them and I was given another letter to Apapa, a company that didn't have vacancy. I opted out in anoyance. Friend wait on God, and also make sure u apply for any job that come ur way, God will surprise you soonest. You dont have to pay to get a job,
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by MrCrackles(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2008
teekay27:

please don't mind them, they are fake. out of frustration I paid N600 in 2004 only to get a Recommendation letter to a Biz Centre that need printer technician while i applied for Computer/Electronic Engineer. I went back to them and I was given another letter to Apapa, a company that didn't have vacancy. I opted out in anoyance. Friend wait on God, and also make sure u apply for any job that come ur way, God will surprise you soonest. You don't have to pay to get a job,

buhahaahaahhaaa
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by ogasnow: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2008
MrCrackles u crazy! lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by ifedima(f): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
They are fake. I was once their victim but its all in the past now.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by Richard123(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2008
They are fake.I discovered something abt them wen i went to their office.They use our NYSC photo catalogue to send mail to all the coppers and with this they keep getting customers to dupe on daily basis.Many pple fall victim for lack of knowledge.No genuine recruitment company will collect money from you to connect you to the employer because the employer will pay them on commission basis. So E-Breakthrough is a complete dubious company.The husband and wife are running this dubious company jointly and the wifes name is Esther so the name was coined from the womans name.I wasopportuned to speak to the owner of the company wen i got there.We shld find a way of reporting them to EFCC because if we dont more pple will fall victim for their nefarious and pretentious scam.
So Nairalanders i implore u to join forces together and fight this public menance.

Well MEEKM, i feel pity for you because you are ignorant.The bible says in Hosea 4 vs 6: For my people perish for lack of knowledge. It is either you are for them or you are against them.The way you spoke,it shows that you are with them.i promise you that the evil that men do leaves with them.it can come in the form that their children will go wayward.This is not a cause but a reality.When you scam sb, Something will definitely come with it because it was collected in false pretence.

So Nairalanders beware of them,they come in different ways and I repeat no genuine recruitment company will collect money from you to give you placement.Bye
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by programer: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
I think their activities are fraudulent.
Sometime in 2004, I paid 600 naira to them
and they gave me recommendation letters to 2 companies.
I went to one of them and was told that the MD travelled and
that when he got back I should come back. I kept calling to find
out if the MD had come back but the MD never came back so I gave
up and accepted that I had been tricked.

I later travelled out of the country that year to acquire work experience
overseas. I returned in 2006 and now I have changed jobs a number of times
without having to pay a dime to any recruitment agency.

Have a faith in God, give your life to him and he will work things out for you and
give you the best without your having to fall victim to some hungry folks that don't deliver on
there promises.

God bless you all.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by Spreadit: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2008
Just read that someome paid N600 for consultation at Esther! N600 =$4.5 and u're here talking about it to the whole world? Bros, sorry for you because you have plenty of time. Go and look for work and get busy!! Lazy man.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited is a fake recruiter! by Richard123(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ Just read that someome paid N600 for consultation at Esther! N600 =$4.5 and u're here talking about it to the whole world? Bros, sorry for you because you have plenty of time. Go and look for work and get busy!! Lazy man.

Well i dont understand this post.can u elucidate the more becos im personally confused. Whom are u refering to as lazy man.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Restaurant Manager, Abuja / Post Port Harcourt Job/vacancies Here / Temporary Staff Recruitment At Kpmg Nigeria Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.