Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (59944 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
EmoBoy:

Really? Have you ever met a handsome guy before?
na ugly guys I dey date
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by MizMyColi(f): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
This kind of thread is good, yes.
But, the grouse I have with the thread is, everybody will now come here and claim fine boy.
As far as I've seen on this thread, it's only the OP that this thread is meant for grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Sylverly(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lol... No wander ths girl had gut to ask weda i b "G"
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

SO that implies that most beautiful ladies are Oloshos, good in sucking punnany etc. You're better than this na, haba undecided

Lolz grin grin

Even America know say i no go comment for this thread cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow shocked shocked

See number of viewers
Erm, if you're claiming handsome kindly support it with your pics or.... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by sweetguy10(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
LMAO
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by stephengee(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo: Disadvantages of being handsome: I saw this list somewhere online so i decide to add a few words to it.
1. Assumed to be a player- Women assume you're a player for no reason. They'll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time. Its like infidelity is written all over you. Ladies make sentences like “who are you sleeping with now?” Like WTF.

2. Attracting useless women- Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You'll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks. And trust me we don’t always like the pretty ones.

3. Amebor- Everyone's in your business and wants to know who you're sleeping with. Iya Basira on the street even warns her daughters never to cross your gate. On campus your name is on the lips of everyone, to make matters worse just be a little popular and you’re on every campus magazine. The amount of attention this person attracted troubled and confused her quite a bit. Everyone would know what you have done, not because of what you did but what you look like.

4. Older Women- Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention. Some would be like “Let me take care of you like a son”, biko does that involve servicing some parts..

5. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not on so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination. Once i got asked out by a gay dude, i had to stylishly turn him down, we’re great friends though.

6. Jealous Girlfriend- Your girlfriend or wife is always jealous, if she catches you smiling at a lady it’s almost equal to you sleeping with someone else. She feels so insecure, checks your phone, knows your plans and wants to follow you out on guys night. No matter how much you try to assure her, she still finds a reason not to trust you.
Guys who calm to be handsome on NL come and add yours ...

Source: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19324/32/disadvantages-of-being-handsome.html
most of these happens to me
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
martyns303:
That's so NOT true. Some girls act like they have not seen a guy before and take things over the top, this is were some guys take advantage. But to say good looking guys demand cash from women is just wrong.
some do that stupid stuff I no of a friend that did that to his girlfriend I tell him is unfair
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by striker9(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: na ugly guys I dey date
I ugly pass obj ,oya now
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

Then dont generalize
are you handsome
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmm.... I get number 1 a lot.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by brownsoldier(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
1000 likes. All completely true grin and yes for all the haters, I'm a good looking dude tongue
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by jamesversion: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
without money, handsomeness no get level
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
assfreak:

Ewo, na so dem dey do for Naija. 4 Liberia, na man dey spend for woman. Whether u be ugly abi fine woman, u go get man to spend for you.
na lie na every country
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by olumzz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hehehe,ok u got me there tongue
Oya now...But I wanna get u sumwhr else

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Ksslib(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairalanders!!
Why do brilliant people wear glasses?
Suddenly almost every NLander either has an eye problem or wear glasses. I bet On this thread, nothing less than 5 to 10 will claim to have been molested.. grin

Open a thread that favours the dead. You'l see nothing less than 20 Nairalanders that have at one certain point in their life died but are still living

@topic, so so true. I hardly go out these days. Girls keep harassing me.. Honestly, its annoying..
grin

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jregz:
I been dey think say you get sense before
so you mean I no get sense abi
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by fubbyy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
nedu2000: Op ur spot on,I had to keep my beards & roughen it too,to reduce my level of handsome,being a handsome guy doesn't trip me,if I could've GEJ/okoya/obasanjo's money with their ugly faces,I won't complain grin
Lol.. So your beards reduce your goodlooks? Keeping beards is what actually make me cute, that's why people say I grew and became handsome that I wasn't all that before
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by aadoiza: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bleh Bleh Bleh..
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Ruq: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
I can relate especially on the gay thang and jealous gf.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
I swear most of dis issues would be deactivated if u package ur self in such a way pple wnt look u twice,u dress rugged,dress nerdy and fake one village accent infact pple wnt look u twice
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez: Wow shocked shocked

See number of viewers
Erm, if you're claiming handsome kindly support it with your pics or.... tongue

Or wetin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by laurenjones: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
McWhillion: Once, a strange guy who has been staring at me somehow mustered enough courage, came towards me and pecked me on the cheek. I was confused, I never knew what gay really meant at the time. When I started growing mustache, I made sure I kept it.

grin grin grin you be fool.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by martyns303(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: some do that stupid stuff I no of a friend that did that to his girlfriend I tell him is unfair
some! the thing is, it is a 2 way thing. girls also do it, once they notice your falling heels over them, and some guys also take advantage when a girl is desperate and he his not feeling her.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by daisy123(f): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Its also a disadvantage to being beautiful, if you are beautiful...na God o. So its not just for men.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by EmoBoy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: na ugly guys I dey date

Ok. Better
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
So right! Couldn't have agreed more.. smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
This is totally true, the gay part, older women and girls you like not taking you seriously, especially the young lads. Every girl wants to flirt with a "fine boy" but most of em hesitate to get crious. We have a special zone called "They want you, but can't face the reality of having you" zone, cos they know lots of other girls are attracted to you and conclude you are just going to take them on a joli ride. In addition, we get constant hate n jealousy for nothing, jealous mates calling us gay, and some ugly girls giving us random dirty looks for absolutely no reason. And girls tend to play more games when the guy in question is handsome, cos they believe you think you can get any girl you want hence they dont want to be "one of those easy girls". I even feel more sorry for the handsome shy guys cos if you dont speak to anyone, no1 would speak to you, cos you are already prejudged as stuck up/full of yourself. We are human aswell tho undecided

11 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by canalily(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
...so mean guys should look lyk this naa...abi?

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by lawrsmith(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
cheating,flirting,collecting money from ladies is a thing of character not subject of handsomeness or ugliness.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
martyns303:
some! the thing is, it is a 2 way thing. girls also do it, once they notice your falling heels over them, and some guys also take advantage when a girl is desperate and he his not feeling her.
OK I heard you
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: are you handsome

Send me a pm if you want an answer. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.