Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

*********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** (9973 Views)

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz / *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon II (Ibime V DBR) ********** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

*********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 12:32am On Oct 23, 2010
Warcraft returns from a six-month hibernation and what's more is more befitting for this event than a battle between two of the most influential netcees of this era of Nairaland Rap Battling.

It's black history in the making . . . the return of the dark days, it's a test of wit and technical mastery, it's a clash of the best Flow For Rank has ever produced, it's tale of two legends.

You saw Xenophobia, Kick In The Door, State of Mind and The Forgotten, the bars have been raised

It's lyrical, it's wordplay heaven, it's where metaphors meet reality, it's stuff of legend, I present to you Warcraft: Armageddon.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 12:51am On Oct 23, 2010
IBIME: Le Spitzophrenique

Warcraft god, arguably undisputed champion of this endz, most prolific netcee Rap Battles ever witnessed and studio work to show for it, Rap Battles Man of the Year 2009. . . Ibime is that netcee that the netcees that you know fear.
Back to back battles with Streetwise keep you questioning when if ever this vet will lose steam.

Is it too late to add that Ibime needs no introduction . . . he's the legend behind the Rampage series, making netcees reconsider concede before battles with consistency that's beyond reasonable doubt. . . I present to you, IBIME.

I flow remote control. . . so standby. . . as I channel thoughts

I just broke ya jaw/ and raised the roof. . . to expose ya flaw/
How many mics do I eat on a daily?. . . you know The Score(20)!/

hey’re begging me to spare the heathen/ cos this isn’t fair and even/
So abort any thought of winning. . . it doesn’t bare conceiving!/
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 1:11am On Oct 23, 2010
DBR: FFR Warlord

The heartbeat of the Flow for Rank thread . . . mystical with wordplay, dropping metaphorical wonders at a rate that leaves witnesses in shock, technique that's forced netcees to take up other hobbies, he has continuously upped the standards of topicals on this section.

Warcraft CV includes battles with HJ and an unbelievable collections of worded images on the Warcraft State of Mind Thread.
Flowed For Rank till he defined rank, his flair and consistency has lived through droughts, mindfreezes and writers blocs in the section. . . for the first time in a long while, I present to you DBR.

i got verbal ammo under ma suit~ call it Coat of Arm

hommie. . i stay on ma grind. .hommie. . thats d way im design/
gettin Married to their brain. . im Engagin their minds/

he wudnt spit hard . .even throwin phlegm at medusa/
wrapped a Bullet wit a Condom. .i Safely Phucked out his medulla/
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2010
DBR's Verse

Bang!!!. .ibime fired shots. . when i aint wearin a vest/
but i dust it off and chuckle. . it was a tickle at best/
frontal lobe spurring . .potentiate me spittin complex /
while i was snorin. .this bozo contemplates what i come up with next/
launch Shake n Britney at him. . he catches 2 Spears in his chest/
Put this gay on a Necrophilia sh!t. .now he's so Fhuckin dead!

Rest! didnt ask for Price Cut. .but he tryna Discredit me/
barber shop. .u lose Here. .cant touch ma credibility/
molten verses i erupted disrupted the beat of his heart/
i plead guilty for killin ur buzz . .now b!tch drop the charge/
or u finna bathe in HIV blood with an open sore/
cos last bars got u[i] wounded[/i]. .next will just throw in salt /
Getit? throw insult?. .send beef ma way . .i splash it with tomatoe sauce/
Braiding skill. . the way i Weave prose. . he Dreads those words/
u suck. .I got Frozen cold flow u aint Mighty. .son u Thaw/
cant believe wat u saw . .lines Diabolical . .Jazz like Uttah/
strum ur feeble heart wit a plectrum . . like Carlos on Guitar/
drive a Santana up ur rectum. .to prove ur a big A$s!/

with arrow piercing ur heart~~~trust me it wont be a cupid/
ur heart Trembling. .phuck Stetos' this is "Horror-scope" ~stupid/
cos u old in the game like Larry~ now u think u a King?/
u'z a Joke. .break u down like food. .u Die Jesting/
spitzophrenic. . .spit yo zenit . .still no merit. . im'a slit throat bandit/
rabbit! call me a skillful Muslim Wrestler how i slam this pig /
its the Eve of Ur doom so why shud i give A-Damn. .b!tch!
stop. . claimin u flow mathematical. . ur shit dont add up?/
im #1 u. . just an average Joe Bidding for #2[/i]spot /
turn u to a [i]Sprinting Balding Rasta
. .u Run out of Lucks!/
ma fierce 16 punctures ur ego. . im a bad vulcanizer/
wanna see how i eat Beef send ur chic i phuck and knife her!/
so b!tch. . better bounce/ or i'ma trounce/ u witout burnin an ounce/
dare call me out again witout a strap. .t'will be ur burial announced/
he claims Dope so i Crack him . .he'aint gon last 1 round/
Like i caught the joke late. .finna have the last laugh around!/

oNe

1 Like

Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2010
IBIME'S Verse

Soon as I step in the booth/ he's destined to lose/ cos I wreck and abuse/
leave his ancestors skeletons bruised/. . . cos every punch I land will 'connect with his roots'!/

Go to his office, put his neck in a noose/ or make him sip some venomous juice/
or maybe let bullets exit his wounds?/. . . Tough choice!. . .so Ima let his[i] secretary choose![/i]/

I never disrepected his views. . .

but he persisted in grieving/ this lyrical deacon/ so I'ma get rid of his demon/
like a Celestial church. . and give him spiritual healing. . . through a physical beating!!!/

I insist to this heathen/ that we're not realistically even/ cos this nigga is median/
My flow is mean. . . and he's average. . . . thats statistically speaking!/

The lyrics Im weaving/ leave him visibly seeking/ his pastor for prayer/
He's just a bytch trapped in a player/. . cos look past, after the layer. . and he's Caster Semaya!!/

Im smarter than a NASA surveyor/ cos I spit sick doom/
His chick lick/ big stick/ in my picnic room/. . which I twitflix to em. . . when my pic click zoom!/

I slap this big lip goon/ His rap career taking off, he'll get a big hit soon/
cos its his time to blow. . . . literally. . . . . . . tick, tick, BOOM!!!/

Bring a thick big spoon/ if you dine with me/ or spit a line with me/
Anyone who see his career when Im done. . . will get a finder's fee!!/

He's pursuing a bad course/ Im ruing the sad loss/ when this dude hit the ashphalt/
He'll get pushed off the last floor/. . . with only a waterproof bag. . . to use as a drag force!!/

They exhuming this mans corpse/ with one more dig/ of this dumb LovePeddler pig/
after I adjust your 'wig'/. . by sinking drills in ya 'waves'. . . like an offshore rig!/

I use gasoline to attack your motor/ flip ya Range and leave its back turned over/
Now he switched a black Toyota/. . cos if I saw where e wood park. . . you know this Black Burn Rovers!/ (he would park)

When he chitter chatter/ I kick his bladder/ and split his matter/
So even if he leaves Africa. . . he's still in-continent. . . cos his shyt'll splatter!!!/

I snatch his nuclear fam infact/ His two kids and his wack bee-atch/ tie em between two cadillacs/
drive in opposite directions. . . then give his extended family back!!!/

Im not deliberately tryna be harsh/ so with these final three bars/
Ima waste this one. . . and use it to send his wife my regards!/

I dont mean to bad/ Was always gonna eat him, but first I had to 'season his @ss'/
thats why I let him shine in the cypher. . . just to 'ginger his swag'!!/

In the first place, you weren't even supposed to compare/ Im like DSTV cos my focus is clear/
so NEVER AGAIN joke with me here/. . or get ideas above ya station. . . you phocking Toyin Subair!!!/

2 Likes

Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by googles: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

wow. . . am totally speechless.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by dawhizkid1(m): 1:50am On Oct 23, 2010
Pheeew! Oya now na Crashing tins. . . Tomorrow, i go post my tot n vote on the battle after i read am again. . . Bt DBR opener got me smiling. It reminds me of 'Odeshi'. And Ibime Closer is Classic. Toyin Subair (HiTV) (toy in Sub air), ryt? Mahdt Mehn! Gudnyt.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by streetwize(m): 2:51am On Oct 23, 2010
DAMN!!!!! . . . . .  You two are tooo crazy. . . DAMN!!

Anyways my take:

DBR had crazy metaphors and wordplay I could literally quote DBR's whole verse. .
eldee:

DBR's Verse

or u finna bathe in HIV blood with an open sore/
cos last bars got u[i] wounded[/i]. .next will just throw in salt /
Getit? throw insult?. .send beef ma way . .i  splash it with tomatoe sauce/
Braiding skill. . the way i Weave prose. . he Dreads those words/

cos u old in the game like Larry~ now u think u a King?/
u'z a Joke. .break u down like food. .u Die Jesting/
rabbit! call me a skillful  Muslim Wrestler how i slam this pig /
its the Eve of your doom so why shud i give A-Damn. .b!tch!

ma fierce 16 punctures your ego. . im a bad vulcanizer/
wanna see how i eat Beef send your chic i phuck and knife her!/

turn u to a Sprinting Balding Rasta . .u Run out of Lucks!/

oh how I luv that throw Insult line. . . Genius

eldee:

IBIME'S Verse

Soon as I step in the booth/ he's destined to lose/ cos I wreck and abuse/
leave his ancestors skeletons bruised/. . . cos every punch I land will 'connect with his roots'!/

but he persisted in grieving/ this lyrical deacon/ so I'ma get rid of his demon/
like a Celestial church. . and give him spiritual healing. . . through a physical beating!!!/

Im smarter than a NASA surveyor/ cos I spit sick doom/
His chick lick/ big stick/ in my picnic room/. . which I twitflix to em. . . when my pic click zoom!/

They exhuming this mans corpse/ with one more dig/ of this dumb LovePeddler pig/
after I adjust your 'wig'/. . by sinking drills in ya 'waves'. . . like an offshore rig!/

I use gasoline to attack your motor/ flip ya Range and leave its back turned over/
Now he switched a black Toyota/. . cos if I saw where e wood park. . . you know this Black Burn Rovers!/      (he would park)

I snatch his nuclear fam infact/ His two kids and his wack bee-atch/ tie em between two cadillacs/
drive in opposite directions. . . then give his extended family back!!!/

I dont mean to bad/ Was always gonna eat him, but first I had to 'season his @ss'/
thats why I let him shine in the cypher. . . just to 'ginger his swag'!!/

Ibime as usual brought his ingenious mix of flow, multies, metas and wordplay ohhhh and was it funny
i was raving maddd with laughter while reading this shyt!! WTF

The multi's were unstoppable, the ingenuity breathtaking and the most important thing, the lead-ups to each punchline. . . haaa

my vote: IBIME
He was more lucid, understandable, had less generic punches. . .
DBR had phucking crazy metaphors and wordplay but that's all it was. . . no flow and even little rhyme. .  it felt like reading a book of punchlines, plus many of them where stuff Ive heard somfn a teeny bit like,  . . Dope/ crack. .  . pierce to heart/ cupid. . . . I feel some of his earlier verses on flow for rank could have rivalled Ibime's

season his a$$/ ginger his swag . . . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . his chick lick/ big stick. . . muahahahahahahahaha,  . . oh boy na cry I dey cry here
Ibime u dey crase!!

No worry u go be bald rasta . . . u go soon run out of Lucks!!. . . ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . DBR oh!!( wipes tears from eyes and goes to sleep)
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Mobinga: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2010
*Gets a heart attack, Slumps and dies*
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by 04kaa: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2010
dbr and ibime , both of u ARE FOOLS, AND U THINK your LEAVING US WITH  ONLY ROUND ONE??, NO WAY, U MUST DO A ROUND 2,  I HAVENT EVEN READ your VERSES BUT I NO GREE NA DRAW, ROUND 2 MUST HAPPEN grin grin
THE BATTLE MUST CONTINUE

@ELDEE
your INTRO HAS LOST STEAM, WETIN HAPPEN??,, REPEATING ''ARMAGGEDON AGAINSEEMS RHYMESTEIN DENTED your INTRODUCTION SKILLS grin grin

MY VERDICT
IBIME CAME A BIT WEAK IN HIS EARLIER LINES BUT CAME HARDER TOWARDS THE END, DBR PUT IN MORE  WORK ON WORDPLAYS ONLY THAN IBIME,  BUT IBIME had MORE PUNCHLINEES AND OVERALL IMAGERY ,
THE BATTLE WAS WEAK GUYS, WE HAVE SEEN BETTER THAN THAN THIS FROM BOTH OF U BOYS,  MAKE UNA GO HARDER IN ROUND 2, THIS IS TOO WEAK AND DISAPPOINTING CONSIDERING THE LEVEL OF HYPE  wink  DBR U DON CRAZE FINISH, SEE HOW U GOT BUSY TRYING TO MAKE SENSE FOCUSING ON ONLY WORDPLAY AT ALL COST
, U THINK THAT that  is all THERE IS TO HIPHOP?? your VERSE WAS BELOW AVERAGE , ,, MAGA grin   U REALLY TAKE THIS poo SERIOUS LIKE SAY U DEY WRITE PROFESSIONAL EXAM ,  DONT U.?? grin grin grin

ON THE OVERALL IBIME'S LAST LINES MADE HIM STAND OUT, especially the ''TOY in Sub Air, and pull them part. family back'' punchline that was mad, am sure ibime himself never thot of toyin subair as ''toy in sub air'' lmao.
I GIVE THE BATTLE TO IBIME BUT WHICHEVER WAY , yall MUST DO a ROUND 2 grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by slimshay(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2010
Before I say anything, I will repeat what ofoka said. Eldeegity what the 4k happened to your intro?!
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Mobinga: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2010
My Verdict :: DBR IBIME
Ofoka Ginger them jor. . . we need round 2. lipsrsealed

What happened to Eldee's intro?? It ain't bad na sad
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by dawhizkid1(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2010
WORDPLAY = DBR
MULTIS = IBIME
PUNCHES = EQUAL
FLOW = EQUAL

To Me Sha, i dont know if i'm a credible voter sha, but i think it's a Draw. . . . .

Both TextCees Came up with less stuffs than i expected.

If Chance dey, i think there should be a round 2.

1 Like

Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by googles: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2010
da-whizkid:

To Me Sha, i dont know if i'm a credible voter sha, but i think it's a Draw. . . . .

wat makes one a credible voter undecided
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by slimshay(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2010
Okay I'm back, was actually constructing my reply and dats hard on BB, my conclusion is simple #campaignforround 2 like IBB.

Some small points though, both addressed the issue at hand. Both played to their strengths, DBR wordplay, Ibime multies.

I disagree with streetwize, what he calls build up, I say wtf!! He's using 4 lines to deliver one punch. 4 lines!!! Battling is like boxing except that punch is heavy it won't score you much. And when the punchlines is ewood park, blackburn rovers? Wit all due respect, naah!!

Another thing, asides the issue being addressed I saw one direct line from DBR and none from Ibime.

I followed this battle from the call out (makajibz bigups for lighting the fire jare) and I have to admit the sparring was better than the match itself.

#campaignforround 2!!
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by slimshay(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2010
@Mobinga, have you seen any of Eldee's warcraft intros. He musta done this one after round 5, totally spent.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by elbereth: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2010
@battle

Both nikkurs came good. I might not be credible since i'm still an unknown personality. . .but i can still air my opinion.

DBR
. . .
He sacrificed a rythmic flow for excessive wordplays, only had a few multis here and there. His punches were direct, and some were jaw dropping. didn't have much humour in his verse, not much personals too. Like someone said, i think he's used up his best lines on FFR.

Ibime. . .
Have been reading his stuff since the first warcraft battles and i've known him to be very gifted at stringing multis together. But even this verse is weak. it had a lot of humour with a few lines, and some personals directed at the opponent's family and stuff like that. That's what a diss is about. Personally, i think he did better.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by 04kaa: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2010
googles:

u must be in eldee's good books, and u mustnt yab eldee grin grin u dont have any problem voting goggles shebi u are eldees die hard chic grin grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by deelady(f): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2010
Dere is fire on dis mountain o! Dat was hot, dope, crazy, outstandin and jaw-dropping but I so much luv Ibime's verse make i no lie

*whistling asa's dere is fire on d mountain. . .*
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2010
slimshay:

Before I say anything, I will repeat what ofoka said. Eldeegity what the 4k happened to your intro?!

You need to see how they were telling me to hurry up yesterday . . . Chamo and Da-whizkid posted on the thread like five times while I was still half-done.
I had to do the whole thing in like 10 minutes or sumn.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by dawhizkid1(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2010
eldee:

You need to see how they were telling me to hurry up yesterday . . . Chamo and Da-whizkid posted on the thread like five times while I was still half-done.
I had to do the whole thing in like 10 minutes or sumn.

BIG LIE!!!!!!!! na once abi twice na me i post. . . . btw, you sef talk true, you no waste time? from9pm to 12:08am.

googles:

You should be a well-known head in this area. . . . . that means you have to have someething everybody considers dope on the FFR thread, plus u should not b like Ofoka. No pun intended OOOO grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Genuflect(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2010
Yeparipa!!!! I no know who to choose. I'm confused
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by 04kaa: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2010
da-whizkid:

BIG LIE!!!!!!!!

You should be a well-known head in this area. . . . ., plus u should not b like Ofoka. No pun intended OOOO grin

NA LIE, ABI U DEY TAKE STYLE STYLE DEY SETUP DA-WHIZKID VS OFOKA AUDIO BATTLE, OFOKA NA THE CURRENT BATTLE RAP CHAMPION , ABI WHIZKID WAN DIE LIKE GENUFLECT?. grin grin grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2010
da-whizkid:

BIG LIE!!!!!!!! na once abi twice na me i post. . . . btw, you sef talk true, you no waste time? from9pm to 12:08am.

Go ask Don King why im dey take six months to organise bout. grin grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by googles: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2010
wetin coinsign agbero with over load ? if una like discredit my vote because i called eldee okobo and have nothing dope on ffr thread ?  tongue

eyin le mo i must exercise my voting right by all means  angry dont use mago mago for me

DBR rocks. . . smiley
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by slimshay(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
Vote and analysis people. Votes and analysis. Let's not derail.

Where's hj, makajibz, bamsyle, mykali. . .ya'll be ff this developments.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2010
Scoreline so far . . .

Ibime 2 : 0 DBR

Even if we get a Round II, nine votes have to be counted from this round.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
@googles

All you need to do is say what and what made you give it to DBR/Ibime.
Not sumn like 'DBR is better because he's cool' cheesy
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Mobinga: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2010
dbr
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by googles: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2010
eldee:

@googles

All you need to do is say what and what made you give it to DBR/Ibime.
Not sumn like 'DBR is better because he's cool' cheesy

well you cant blame me. . . blame my raging hormones dats screaming DBR. cheesy

I leave the analysis to you guys am just here to cheer lead and give who ever wins, the medal of honor, and err err go home with . . . wink

you guys should do it fast I dont have all day
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Ibime(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2010
hmmmmm. . About build-ups. . .from a technical point of view, I comment my reserve!!!! Hehehehe

Shouts to DBR.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by 04kaa: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2010
googles:

well you cant blame me. . . blame my raging hormones dats screaming DBR. cheesy

I leave the analysis to you guys am just here to cheer lead and give who ever wins, the medal of honor, and err err go home with . . . wink

you guys should do it fast I dont have all day

goggle u sure have a thing for this ur dbr, i think u should make a cheerleader's video for dbr, grin grin

deelady:

Dere is fire on dis mountain o! Dat was hot, dope, crazy, outstandin and jaw-dropping but I so much luv Ibime's verse make i no lie

*whistling asa's dere is fire on d mountain. . .*
look who we have here. so madmaselle's been unbanned grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Tosinadeda Diss! / Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Calling All Female Battle Rappers:Come Battle (Holla At Cray).and battle 2fine4u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.