Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 (7235 Views)

A Nigerian Teacher Takes Roll Call In A Chinese School. Lols / Anger Management (A Must Read) / Anger Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by studio43(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2008
just do as i say leamon, i want to talk u private
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by dyabman(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2008
nooooooo , dont asnwer the dumbass pls , kiss kiss
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sexyLeamon(f): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2008
hey that is my man your calling a dumbass angry
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by dyabman(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2008
oh sorry , maybe i didnt get that right , i was tryin to call him gorimapa!
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by studio43(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2008
dyabman:

kiss kiss

the day u stop kissing my black ass would be the day you will go down smiley
so continue with the kiss cool

sexyLeamon:

hey that is my man your calling a dumbass angry

im not your man, stopped been your man long time ago wink
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sexyLeamon(f): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2008
studio43:

I'm not your man, stopped been your man long time ago wink
kool then
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by goodass(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2008
studio43:

I'm not your man, stopped been your man long time ago wink

sexyLeamon:

kool then

shocked 
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by Gabry(f): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2008
Studio, Dyabman,. . . . . . . . . . . . sad
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by studio43(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2008
sexyleamon, i thank u very much for accepting my divorce letter with utmost good faith,

So Nairaland ladies, i'm a free agent again, come get me grin

gabrywyl:

Studio, Dyabman,. . . . . . . . . . . . sad

what is it madam?
can't u see two grown up men are talking? cool
BOUNCE!
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sholabanke(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ last
Studio is Bachelor again
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by Gabry(f): 2:54am On Jan 03, 2009
studio43:

sexyleamon, i thank u very much for accepting my divorce letter with utmost good faith,

So Nairaland ladies, i'm a free agent again, come get me grin

my grandma is available for you. Ive shown her your picture and she is Hot right now. . . grin

sholabanke:

@ last
Studio is Bachelor again

Not anymore as granny is taking over! grin
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by studio43(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

my grandma is available for you. Ive shown her your picture and she is Hot right now. . . grin

\

errm, are we talking about $10,000 per round?

if them sell all the property your grandma get since when dem born am , if fit reach that worth undecided undecided
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by neowelsh(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2009
Truely Wonders shall neva end. So after studio break up wit sexyleamon, na grandma wey her breast don fall, niee cum take ova. Congrats. So gabry is an inlaw.
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by studio43(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2009
i can do anything for money grin
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by DonPedro21(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

Not anymore as granny is taking over! grin
is your granny as fat as u are?
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by Gabry(f): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2009
studio43:

errm, are we talking about $10,000 per round?

if them sell all the property your grandma get since when them born am , if fit reach that worth undecided undecided

I'm suspecting that you must be an Igbo boy

DonPedro 2:

Hmmm. . . Not another bloody gay born on earth for no reason. Your mouth is equivalent to a market woman do you know that? Newbie, if you have nothing else better to say, go mess off and dig your grave aight? U aint welcome here especially not in the jokes section considering to the fact that u aint funny atall and your post aint suited to the Jokes section. (Meaning that people come to the joke section to let go off their sorrows, troubles and you with your big yappin mouth are making it worst for us here. Please know where are you standing at before you answer) Another word from you and I swear u turn to ashes fool!  angry

Sorry guys. . . This will be the first and the last bad word I'm saying here as I hate newbies whom don't know where their standing at. Its more than good enough we let them post something here but its too bad when they are being disrespectful to others.
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sexyLeamon(f): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2009
studio43:

you are very welcome

DonPedro 2:

what's the reason to be that rude? undecided undecided it is totally uncool undecided
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by DonPedro21(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

I'm suspecting that you must be an Igbo boy

Hmmm. . . Not another bloody gay born on earth for no reason. Your mouth is equivalent to a market woman do you know that? Newbie, if you have nothing else better to say, go mess off and dig your grave aight? U aint welcome here especially not in the jokes section considering to the fact that u aint funny atall and your post aint suited to the Jokes section. (Meaning that people come to the joke section to let go off their sorrows, troubles and you with your big yappin mouth are making it worst for us here. Please know where are you standing at before you answer) Another word from you and I swear u turn to ashes fool!  angry

Sorry guys. . . This will be the first and the last bad word I'm saying here as I hate newbies whom don't know where their standing at. Its more than good enough we let them post something here but its too bad when they are being disrespectful to others.

anyway, sorry if I offended you, but I asked a simple question not a yab. certainly those words are not met for me maybe for my dog. It's just that I am in love with chubby Mamas. They have tit road. 

sexyLeamon:

you are very welcome
what's the reason to be that rude? undecided undecided it is totally uncool undecided
where I am is cooooool enough for me.
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sexyLeamon(f): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2009
it not a matter of a been cool for you. but you should take into consideration that it is offensive to others undecided
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by Gabry(f): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2009
DonPedro 2:

anyway, sorry if I offended you, but I asked a simple question not a yab. certainly those words are not met for me maybe for my dog. It's just that I am in love with chubby Mamas. They have tit road. 
where I am is cooooool enough for me.

Sorry no cure as I hate people whom judge on other people all the time. I am going to treat you like the way I treat some people here.

Ya Ya Ya Bla Bla Bla. Shattap already. You obviously don't know how to talk well. Dog eh? At least the dog have proper manners compared to you.

There are many 'SO CALLED BEAUTIFUL WOMEN' around here you should just talk and stare at them till your d*ck goes up daily. don't even bother talking to peeps like me if you have nothing else better to say,  . .  angry

-------------------------------------------------------------

Seun, yet again. Im sorry Ooo brother. . . This guy dey no manners naaa. . . sad
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sholabanke(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2009
@ gab
u dont need to go this far
am SORRY on his behave if he offended u wit his comment
@Don pedro 2
its okay guy
why dont u try and play it kool
nobody hates u
you are most welcome
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by Gabry(f): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2009
Yes everybody hates him. You are just trying to be nice now. angry

I aint being nice with rude people PERIOD.

I had more than enough bashings to begin with and I aint taking crap from people anymore.

Besides. . . Pedro looks like a praying Mantis anywayz!!! angry
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sholabanke(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2009
why dont u start this year wit him
wit clear mind
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by Gabry(f): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2009
Eya pele ooo. . . Wish I could but. . . sad
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by studio43(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
don predro, lol

take am easy with that babe na, lets not start the new year with fighting na. lol

sexyLeamon:

you are very welcome

cheesy cheesy but im not gonna let no other man take u away cheesy
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sholabanke(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2009
true fact
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by Gabry(f): 1:16am On Jan 06, 2009
Lets start a fight. Im bored! angry

I bet I can take you lean dried meat guys down with my pinky finger. i bet you guys have not heard of my wushi hold. cool
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by clemcykul(f): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2009
okay dear common lets fyte, but i prefer the bedroom kind of fyte grin wink
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by studio43(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2009
WATCH IT CLUMSY,

the kids never sleep already
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by sholabanke(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
@Clemcy
what a fight
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by Gabry(f): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2009
Clemcie, I no want bedroom fight but I want to fight in the ring. wink
Re: Student Roll Call For Anger Management 101 by neowelsh(m): 2:46am On Jan 07, 2009
How much for gate fee? Dis will be d most craze fight i have ever seen in d p*rn industry, because clem will be using is hard stick, while gab wil be using her wet ring??tongue grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Words When The Co Ndom Breaks.... / Hilarious: Best Punishment For Rapists (photo) / Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.