Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 (4281 Views)

Pls Help. How Do I Know This S5 Is Original / OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery / Samsung Reminds Us That The Galaxy S5 Is Water-resistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by iamdotune(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Their is this dull guy in my area he keeps arguing s5 is better than the new iphone6 and 6+, though if we check on the features s5 is way more than them but we are talking about respect, trends,popularity, price, design and peoples rate of use.... Mehn s5 and their future best phones are not to compared so people drop your opinion

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Lagusta(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
You have said it all bro...

The features of s5 slams that of iphone6...

So why crying??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by encryptjay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
This thread...
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by slinkman(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
s5 murders the iphone6

10 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Mafia4life(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
@op
Please be honest with this question.
Let's assume you have no PC and living fully in Nigeria. You are given an option to choose either iPhone 6 or Samsung S5 with no option to sell both. You are required to use any of them to assist your computer related tasks and any other digital jobs. Which will you choose? Remember, no PC coming your way.... Don't be bias ( except you don't understand what I asked)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by peteonline: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hey for those who care to know, Android OS is way better than iOS. It's open which means you can work with it from any where without PC or fear of infringing on some copyright laws

6 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by mikron(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lagusta: You have said it all bro...

The features of s5 slams that of iphone6...

So why crying??
i wonder myself. The guy is confused. Going for respect instead of buying phone with tight specs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Baroba(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Compare iPhone 6 with Samsung S4, the S5 destroys the iPhone 6, it ain't even close..

7 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by mikron(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
The S5 slams almost all phones including d iphone 6

5 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Anomnity: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Even Galaxy S4 destroys the Iphone 6 let alone the S5.You can maybe try to match Iphone 6 with Galaxy S3 then it becomes even.

8 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by xtervaganza(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
The sad truth about the iphone 6 is that all the 'innovative' nonsense on it is 2/3 years old

Iphone 6 is just samsung s3 in a different casing and running on ios

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by iamdotune(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omo mehn flawless victory... I no fit talk sha

3 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by nwaobitex: 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by slinkman(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2014
funny thing is that the op called his friend this dull guy, not knowing he is the dull one. Samsung S5 all the way. compare iphone 6 to samsung s3

5 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 18, 2014
bias, preference, choice or however you choose to label it. Its exactly how its supposed to be. people aren't supposed to think the same way, if we did, we would all be very smart or profoundly stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by android666: 2:44am On Sep 18, 2014
See as una finish iPhone 6. cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2014
eye phoam costs aw much na

2 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by francis247(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2014
iPhone 6 is just an old wine in a new bottle, two years old wine for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Babysho(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2014
hahahahaaa...we ar excited to announce....we ll buy it!!!!

lemme fini......we ll buy that too!!!...hahahahahajahahaaaajsjsksiwisjnsnxkcjoisiwjshhua
Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Birniwa(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2014
But sincerely speaking, no 1 is as dull as u are!

2 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Collinz2(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2014
This iphone 6 go make samsung finish work for their galaxy s6 if them go make am

2 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by oluwaKStar(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Eyyo guys...galaxy s5 has better specs than the iPhone 6(we all know that)...but what if i told u it was not all about specs...iphone 6 is a custom device..that means everything made from its processor to it's screen is made for the iphone 6, therefore it is able to maximise it to full performance unlike the galaxy s5...so i say iphone 6 is a faster, prettier but still overpriced,

And to those who know what a "bench mark" is, the galaxy s5 scored 23,501 .while iphone 6 scored 21,204.... However, these benchmarks should be taken with a grain of salt. Readers should wait for benchmark tests on the official device when it comes out on 19 September.

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by moneymaker24(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
On a more serious note, what's so special about the iPhone 6? Apple is just selling the brand name...

Comparing iPhone 6 with samsung s5 is like comparing peanut with bread.

Case closed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by epoxide(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
My own why the debate over the two phones ? it's obvious specs wise , samsung s5 beats iPhone 6 but people who will buy,will still buy the iPhone 6 and Apple will hammer. Never forget one mans food is another's poison. shikena !

1 Like

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
In terms of design-iPhone 6 murders S5 but if u are someone who is concerned about specs and innovation,S4 really murders iPhone 6 not to talk of S5. But the main reason why people prefer iPhone is because of the classy design and the lagfreeness of the iOS. But S5 is clearly the better phone if u are more interested in heavy loads of work and accessibility to apps cos android is open source while iOS is closed source. I will go for S5. Samsung should also improve their design and stop using plastic

3 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by iamnazmul: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
I haven't used Samsung Galaxy S5. However, I tasted iPad Mini 3 that runs iOS 6. But I really liked my experience. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by donbenie(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
When you're considering smartphones,you have to talk of the value proposition,the IPhone might be a great smartphone but is certainly not value for money,you're buying the hype and effizy when you splurge for it,there's nothing about it that's a big deal,2012 specs,maybe it runs smoother than most Android Flagships,but the truth of the matter is the component parts cost are cheaper than most Android,it even uses a HD screen a Aluminium is the cheapest metal on Earth,it's no big deal,it costs like 200 dollars to make an IPhone and you end up paying 1000 dollars for it,that is cra.zy,having said this I'll take an S5 over IPhone 6,the ecosystem matters too and am an Android guy..

3 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by focus7: 5:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Op the reasons u gave in support for iphone 6 are craps, so irrelevant. Mature mind don't care about those craps, so accept the dude in ur street is more reasonable, mature and classy than u.

2 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by smasher1(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Can't see what's special about IPHONE, Samsung S5 has it all.

3 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Look, this is all French.
Android is open. It allowa downloading, usb copy and paste and PC-like operation of your phone.

Iphone, 1,2,3,4,5,6...7 ALL of them require you to use a PC first before doing anything. You can't even bluetooth a single file to anybody. IOS is a closed system. It is for people who don't like sharing anything with anybody.

If your are good at minding your business. IOS is good. If you rather like to share with people, ANDROID is best.

1 Like

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by emmanuel4758(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2014
IFA hear say techno m5. no beat iPhone 6 compare iPhone with symbian jarri

2 Likes

Re: Lol Someone Is Saying Samsung S5 Is Better Dan Iphone6 by ezekiel131(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2014
op bfor nkor

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons We Want The Mi4i Phone!!! (pics) / Globacom Unveils Plan To Remain Nigeria's Slowest Network! / How Do I Insert Sim Card In Camon CM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.