Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? (4926 Views)

See What This Useless Girl Posted On Facebook .. / Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / See The Unbelievable Picture A Guy Posted On Instagram (WOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Seun(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2005
Hello there,

Out of the 3345 current members of this forum, only 853 of us (about 25%) have posted at least one message. I feel that the forum will be a more interesting place if more of us would try to post our own replies or new topics.

For those who have never posted, I want to ask "how come?"

Seun.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by nferyn(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2005
Well

I have replied to some topics. I will post a topic of my own very soon wink

You're trying everything you can to increase the activity don't you?
I wouldn't worry though. If you see how the number of members goes up, you'll have all the activity you can cope with very soon grin

Niek
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by ajuma: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2005
I Will try my best to post more topic & reply some topic. is like u know am a new member(not new like that) for the first time i register they was something like unknown to but later my member put me through.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Remedy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2005
content deleted
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by boatbaby(f): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2005
I have replied on some other posts and very soon i will try to post my own topics as well

thanks
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2005
Seun i think sending mass message to everyone's Registered Email address will help. Some people just stumbled on this website and registered. They might not even remeber the name of the site. Most people just come here... Answer one thread they really had to reply to (you see alot of Genevieve fan, signing up just to defend her). That's more like it. Just send Mass email like every month or so.. We don't need to subscribe. It should be a normal mass message thingy. Hopefully that'll remind people to check nairaland frequently and contribute.

And at this point in time, There are soo many interesting topics hanging arround. When you send mass messages to people, Include some interesting irresistable topics. I bet you they'll start posting on nairaland.

My point: It's good to have monthly or once in two months reminder of new hot topics. cheesy Like duhhh, there are lots of them on here.

As for me, Why have i never posted on nairaland? cheesy That question aint for me is it?

Anyways just thought i should suggest summin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by olaide07(f): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2005
I have been so busy to come up with any topic;though i've posted three and when i'm through with my project i hope to have a lot of time.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by soko(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2005
hello seun
u know that i'm a new user so help me to know how to post a topic.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Seun(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2005
To post on an existing topic, just use "Reply" as you have. Or go to any section of the site (where topics are listed) and click "New Topic".
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by loveth(f): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2005
Seun, as if you know that i am a new comer.
Anyway i have posted a topic and few replies, but i hope i will still post more.
I surport what hotangel say about sending mass email message to everyone
so as to remind.
SEUN I LOVE YOUR STYLE.
HOTANGEL I ALSO LOVE YOUR STYLE.
MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOWS.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by lilcox(f): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2005
i have replied about 10 messages but never posted cos i just knew how to post. i will make sure i post soon.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by loveth(f): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2005
i have reply some posted.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by joju: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2006
i havent posted cos i dont even know how Yet ! Dont laugh. am new. my name is Joju.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2006
Welcome!
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by charlisco(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2006
I am also new like you, Seun tell me how to make use of the table command
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by talk2ll: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2006
I have posted one but havent got any replies yet.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by coolemmy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2006
why is it that some one cannot join the discussion room or chat in group atleast to know each other and to help in any way lipsrsealed cool embarassed
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by katherinae(f): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2006
carpel tunnel syndrome.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by TerraCotta(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2006
My first post--I haven't had much to say about the topics so far.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Cathian: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2006
I am new and just learning about this site. I am really just learning about Nigeria as I was born and raised in the US. If I have anything constructive to add or can answer any questions, I will try.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by gigitte(f): 5:41am On Aug 31, 2006
welcome hunny!
did u post in the new members thread yet?
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Cathian: 5:57am On Aug 31, 2006
No, not yet, but I should. Thank you!!
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by bamidele(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2006
i get scared how i feel on here i was abused fpr the way i was when i registered and started posting topics am hoping a year on there is a sense of maturity and that people have moved on am bacl older and wiser
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by gigitte(f): 1:10am On Sep 05, 2006
oga u need to make a new thread for this
and try editing ur post for easy reading
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by bamidele(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2006
You are harsh gig he needs your advice and all you can do is criticise him for his writing , my brother you are going to have to be ruthless am sorry to learn of the difficulties you have been experiencing , it is obvious your girlfriend does not love so be a man and accept what she has done what is your focus are you in love with her or are you also deceiving her that you in love with her so that she can pay your fees, what is the answre mate i know Nigeria is hard but hey man where is your pride. As for your uncle if he does not want you around him then severe all links with him, when he sees you in the future i know he will want to know you because you will be successful. I feel your Pain, bro there is light at the end of the tunnel be brave , be strong, you will survive this and you worls will be a happy world i promise.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by petula: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2006
hi guys
just learnt how to post which i just did some few minutes ago.still expectn ur response.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Christino(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2006
Some people have nothing to say really (is that possible?), so why should we blame them?

Actually people have buzzed me online telling me they are new and do not know how to post a topic or participate in a thread (at least more than 15 times) and I just had to be a "support" guy at that time. Naturally, one bothered to come back to say thank you for the other time, the rest, they took the forum for granted like I also did grin

2 bad.

@ Seun maybe a brief help pop-up should describe participating procedures (for people just activating for the first time)
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by chumas(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2006
Hi Seun,

I am compelled to answer this question. I am actually new to this site and have not posted anything. I am of the opinion that some people get on the site and generally read through most of the topics. It is quite a good/interesting read though. I would not worry if I were you on the number of people that actually post things on the site. I spend about 1 hour most days on the site and I have learnt quite a lot from here. It is hard to beleive that the average age of the people on this site is approximately 21 years. You have mature minds on the site and I think you should be proud of this your creation. Those that have not posted will surely post in the the near future, they may just be taking it all in just like me.

Cheers.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Oracle(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2006
Well, i did a lot of reading before registering with the site, but i guess thatz what being done after registering
we've got more readers than posters
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by nicegirl02(f): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2007
I just joined last night, that's why tongue
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by dowgz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hi guys,

Cudos to Seun for a well done job.
I want to post too but after logging in, the new topic icon doesn't appear. I only get the "Mark as read' and 'Notify' options. could you please help me out?

Best regards once again
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by toney(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2007
I have posted a couple of replies and enquiry through the "reply" knob but
i have never seen the "add new topic" button.

so??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Cartoon Network Showing Adult Content To Our Kids / Gabrywl Going Mean / Twitter Wants to Use Wikipedia to Help Determine Who Gets a Blue Checkmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.