Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai (23340 Views)

We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Still here
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by samuelkingz(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2014
@slimuip,..nyc work u re doin her...i wld like to knw d work opportunities of sb who studied mass communication 'especially majoring in journalism and advertisin. Also,i wld like to know if one can hav up to 2 or 3 jobs a tym as seen in usa...also is d countrys policy nyc for one to own a small biz dere....finally,wat is dier pay like...thanks a lot.hoping to here frm u.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
@ Samuelkings, Mass comm jobs are available but not for blacks.They prefer to use white skinned peeps for their communication jobs plus there is also lots of vacancy for internet based journalism and advertising jobs but you have to be experienced to benefit.

No, you cannot do 2 jobs @ a go.

Owning a biz is possible but expensive as per registering with the Emerate.

Pay is from 1000 dhs. depending on the job and state.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by Csilver1: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
am a screeder & also a painter living in nigeria,with 3yrs exp. what is the chance of getting a job constantly ?and do yu have any connection for that
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2014
@Csilver1, do you mean jobs in the UAE or here in Niaja? becos you used the word constantly.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by nibblekenny: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2014
slimup:
@ belindy, you have to move over to the UAE with a 2 months visa and search for your desired job
. How much for that visa
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by Harkynkunle(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
slimup:
@Csilver1, do you mean jobs in the UAE or here in Niaja? becos you used the word constantly.
Hi bro...Are u presently in Nigeria or in d UAE....?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
@ Harrykunle, In the UAE

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by nibblekenny: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
slimup:
@ nibblekenny, i don't get involved with visa procurement truly, but I can introduce you to the person that procured mine. when my visa was procured, she liased with her partners here in the UAE, to help me with job openings which really helped me then.
but if still need my help on arrival just in case, I will also help by giving you job info if and only when you keep in touch.

Mr. Slim. Kindly link me t the lady that help you wth the work visa
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by seaman007: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
@slim also link me up with d lady that help you with your
Visa i need a working visa too
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by arcismail5467(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
slimup:
Any question at all about career I'm UAE I will answer you.
what are the builder and architect chance over there
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
you can inbox me and get the email pls.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
@ arcismail5467, you have a good chance because Dubai and some other parts of the Emirates, is still a work in progress. Builders and Architects are needed quite often but I am not sure if you can get the position you desire. Most of our people here work as labourers on site.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by ibrahym47(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
@op wats my chance as a national diploma holder in chemical engineering in dubai job market
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by darkroses(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Online certification in instrumentation and control and how much?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2014
@ ibrahym, your chances are good, but you still need a bit of luck to break through here. Note also that here much emphasis is not placed on certificate except in few companies.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2014
@ ibrahym, your chances are good, but you still need a bit of luck to break through here. Note also that here much emphasis is not placed on certificate except in a few companies.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2014
@ darkroses, could you rephrase your question sir, I don't seem to get you at all.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by ibrahym47(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
@slimup plz should I take this dubai offer or I should go for 5yrs degree course in ABU Zaria; highly confused at this junction
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2014
@ Ibrahym, if you have a sponsor, you could go ahead and study but if you are self sponsored, you may need to think of traveling out and making it financially, before settling down to continue your education.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by ibrahym47(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
slimup:
@ Ibrahym, if you have a sponsor, you could go ahead and study but if you are self sponsored, you may need to think of traveling out and making it financially, before settling down to continue your education.
will 2000dinar/month job pay part time undergraduate tuition fee in DUBAI universities
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by basseyubong(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Good evening please,I need to know the cost for visa and ticket to South Africa and the chances of getting a hotel job asap when one arrives . Please urgently reply is highly welcomed. Thank you you can whatsapp me +2347060538463
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by dguy4: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls how vibrant is the Agricultural sector in U. A. E?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'm not satisfied with your quote on the doctor aspect...can you pls find out more for me? Thanx
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by amen1967: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please is it easy to get HSE jobs in UAE
Without experience but with the right qualifications.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ Ibrahym, yes it can pay professional courses that most people undergo here not for undergraduate programme because you cannot study and work here.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ bassyubong, sorry I don't know about SA
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
@deguy, there is no agric in the UAE, it is a desert Nation and almost all we consume here are imported.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ Amen 1976, yes it is possible.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by ibrahym47(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Are the certificate courses well recognise in UAE there? In terms of landing me a better job
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by halleyes(f): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2014
queenataba:
For you Dubai visas and direct employment visas, tour packages and ticket advise, PM me.

Visa starts from $300 up wards.

Are u on watsapp...wats ur no pls lets discuss
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by sogodihno: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
slimup:
@ Amen 1976, yes it is possible.

How is career in Medicine/pharmacy like in Dubai, as a Nigeria trained Doctor/pharmacist. What are the things to expect in Dubai, and also d processing of visa. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of People Who Never Succeed At Work / What Is The Best Thing U Like About your Workplace / Plantain Trees Planted At NESTOIL Camp Gate In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.