Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing (4362 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) / National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by lbgr8t1993: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
That man is not worth to be in that house,may be he is among the class of politician that gose after under age girls that is how they dress. He deserve even what is more than that.fools who don't want to lead by example.

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by blexxonmak(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Frankly,the man was dressed like a magician only that he's got no magic wand.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by lawrenceunaa: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
3cycle: He dressed unseriously to an unserious meeting of unserious people.

I don't know what those at the lower chamber do except shout yay and nay... grin
Who takes them seriously anyway?
but after shouting yay and nay the still get well paid wink
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by polarman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
He reminds me of Baba Sala. grin grin grin
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by miqos02(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
polarman: He reminds me of Baba Sala. grin grin grin
this one na comedian?

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by yyb14: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: I can imagine Ayo Oritsejafor as a member of this house! grin
Lol grin grin
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by lawrenceunaa: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
3cycle: He dressed unseriously to an unserious meeting of unserious people.

I don't know what those at the lower chamber do except shout yay and nay... grin
Who takes them seriously anyway?
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by ignis: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Janeify: Lol...this dude is a real guy man

Obviously. ...
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by thymedcurry(f): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dude looks like a p!mp! His dressing isn't indecent but rather distracting.

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is a disgrace to my state.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by BOAR: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
20pounds: Too much music videos has affected his dressing. This is a clear case of low self- esteem. Trying to copy stars to look good.

Meanwhile, I once saw a picture of Ayiri Emami wearing a bum-short and strutting around with a walking stick!

These guys are classless with all their money.

That dude is pure money making machine!!!!

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by Dolcilicious(f): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hahaha...swagger daddy

1 Like

Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by manny4life(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
berem: so until he wears babariga or native attire,then he's not violating any rule? Story!

Madam Berem, he doesn't have to wear babariga or anything of that sort; dressing is part of a code of conduct in a business environment. The same way I would not wear a clown clothing or a female wouldn't wear cat woman tight clothing to a work environment is the same in this case. He represents his constituency in NASS and should do that in a professional manner.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by delishpot: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
P!MP!
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by enomakos(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
did he come to party?
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by robbh: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerian Michael Jackson lol
Re: House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing by owobokiri(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bayelsa states house members dress worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop This Tribalism Nonsense / The Economy Is Looking Up : Well Done PMB / Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.