Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians (41526 Views)

Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Top Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With A Child In 2015 (photos) / Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by tunai(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Olusola ke, how come Desmond never used this name all these years. Dirty politics
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by GboGboAye: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
AH! i go vote for Desmond o! any day, any time.
I dont know about Julius Agwu as governor sha. Maybe he is a serious person, but it's hard for me to see him as one.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Whizzdom:
Abeq ..... I support dis people only if their agenda to serve the people is TRUE

And not to serve their pocket ....... cos thats wot we are hearing since 1900

In Nigeria presently ..... we need young and agile Nigerians that can deliver

We don't need all this mallams and fulani's dah are in the Senator's seats now

Cos some of this people haven't seen a school before .... dey were given dah position through connections

So need to eradicate dis from the surface of Nigeria.

I hope this people bring the best of the best and i hope dey serve by example

I pray dah God Almighty to direct and guide dem.

Cos Nigeria needs a new face and a new agenda of GREATNESS, PEACE, ECONOMY RICHNESS etc.

You are on point my broda. Am not suprised your moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ibuzzly: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Go to ibuzzly..com for latest updates
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
op, I cannot find the name of Tony Muonagor aka Tony one week
the popular gyration crooner
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wait o, Why are dey all in APC?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by timilehing(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Desmond A$$ho.le Elliott?? Na now d guy knw say hin get Yoruba name abi if I hear....
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by 100Cents: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
They used to have the name without the money.

Now, they are in search of the money using the name..

Watch out for the final episode of this blockbuster in 2015..
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by shafanik: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin ODE Olusola Desmond Eliot

Wait!! did i just say ODE. As in ODE (fool)

Please tell me why i should vote for an ODE?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by 100Cents: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
We don't want to hear stories that touch o...
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
elpiroski: op, I cannot find the name of Tony Muonagor aka Tony one week
the popular gyration crooner

This list is for those that will be running come 2015
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
shafanik: grin grin grin ODE Olusola Desmond Eliot

Wait!! did i just say ODE. As in ODE (fool)

Please tell me why i should vote for an ODE?

grin grin grin

grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Luminary1(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
money tins on point,.............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
100Cents: They used to have the name without the money.

Now, they are in search of the money using the name..

Watch out for the final episode of this blockbuster in 2015..

I like ur analysis. grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
QAPHAYNE: JULIUS AGWU: Our ace comedian is the most ambitious of them all. The crack ya ribs creator is vying for the seat or Rotimi Amaechi himself ( no jokes o).
Come and See!
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
@50calibre, and you say Nigerians are not the biggest problem the country has.

SMH!
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by metalliccards(f): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Desmond u fall my hand o, 4 u real u a yoruba man! Or just ur mum nt dad, I need 2 know. Let b proud of our origin .
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by shafanik: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nice resemble person wey don lost money to Baba Ijebu. grin

Original Gheto man wey neva chop since morning. grin grin

Anyway, i go vote for am cos na my paddy. We from Ogbomosho.

Abeg make una vote for am before 9ce go join Boko Haram. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ayusco85(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
iheanyi40: my chairmangrin
Me dey follow ya lead o

Hahahaha. We are all following.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Evathyst(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayusco85:

among all of them i dont see any potential winner. they should go and ask wyclef jean and george weah. politics is not entertainment
while I may not know d reason behind ur assertion, but I want to categorically tell u dt Mrs Kate Henshaw is very popular in her constituency which is Calabar/Odukpani. In d little way she can, she has been touching lives. It's only dt unlike some of dem, she doesn't manipulate d media to assume a 'larger than life' posture.

I'm a Corp member who is serving in Bakassi LG nd I can attest to her popularity. Apart 4rm being a great fan of her movies, I also follow her weekly column on d pages of Vanguard newspaper. May God bless her political ambition nd dt of other 'well meaning' entertainers turning politicians as well. I repeat, we'll meaning o!

In conclusion, although I knew how George Oppong Weah lost d presidential election of Liberia under d 'owuruwuru' circumstance. Bt Plz enlighten me, Wat happened to Wyclef Jean? Has he ever contested an election? Abeg tel me I no know o!

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
tayork: 9ice don enter already...the old and young people really love him in ogbomoso

Wow that's great news.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Dreyl(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
They are just wasting their precious time..

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by chinex276(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some of them will have girls as there cabinet members, so no need of wasting ur vote on them.

Waiting 2 see basketmouth there... D country will be fun even bokoHaram will stop instantly.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by fairheven: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
But these guys are not yet politicians naa,they have only indicated interest an are yet to face "baptism" of politrick...until then ,they are just "greenhorns"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by experimentist: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Henrypraise: Fela n majek's names shud top dat list. If only fela had ruled naija, we won't see northerners draggin oil blocs wit us, it wud av bin pple draggin hemp farm, alakija wud av bin so rich from sales of hemp.

...Fela, d best president naija neva had...(Chris okotie 1998)

We av an oppurtunity in d person of majek fashek n his presidential ambition nigerians pls vote wisely...
u be CAPITAL M (mumu) cry
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ahnie: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
pastor ayo oritsejafor ought to be on the List.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by penny01502: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Gbogbo won lole lipsrsealed
na who de talk?
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by fairheven: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: while I may not know d reason behind ur assertion, but I want to categorically tell u dt Mrs Kate Henshaw is very popular in her constituency which is Calabar/Odukpani. In d little way she can, she has been touching lives. It's only dt unlike some of dem, she doesn't manipulate d media to assume a 'larger than life' posture.

I'm a Corp member who is serving in Bakassi LG nd I can attest to her popularity. Apart 4rm being a great fan of her movies, I also follow her weekly column on d pages of Vanguard newspaper. May God bless her political ambition nd dt of other 'well meaning' entertainers turning politicians as well. I repeat, we'll meaning o!

In conclusion, although I knew how George Oppong Weah lost d presidential election of Liberia under d 'owuruwuru' circumstance. Bt Plz enlighten me, Wat happened to Wyclef Jean? Has he ever contested an election? Abeg tel me I no know o!

Wyclef Jean contested for the president of Haiti,but was disqualified under a kangaroo law that says that one must have lived 5years in Haiti to contest for the presidency
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by neutrotoba(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
QAPHAYNE: JULIUS AGWU: Our ace comedian is the most ambitious of them all. The crack ya ribs creator is vying for the seat or Rotimi Amaechi himself ( no jokes o).
he's gonna rule rivers like its a joke.. Yhu'll all crack ya ribss
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ayusco85(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: while I may not know d reason behind ur assertion, but I want to categorically tell u dt Mrs Kate Henshaw is very popular in her constituency which is Calabar/Odukpani. In d little way she can, she has been touching lives. It's only dt unlike some of dem, she doesn't manipulate d media to assume a 'larger than life' posture.

Bros ur sounding as if ur not a nigerian. Its not who is popular that wins, its who has the means to rig. She might be able to win in a free and fair election, but ask urself how many election is free and fair in nigeria?

About Wyclef jean, he contested the Haiti presidential election some few yrs back, 2-3yrs back I think, he lost woefully. U can google it for more details
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by jennylove7575(f): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmm...they just turn naija politics into tenteh..everyone looking to catch the bigger fish...naija political position of course is the bigger fish. Chop I chop + me myself and I + brown envelopes exchanging hands and loaded Ghana must go bags.. Good for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) / Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.