Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter (10554 Views)

PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Smartjeezy(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
The Edo State Police
Command has arrested a
37-year-old man, one
Augustine Obodeke; for
having carnal knowledge of
his 17-year old daughter
(Favour) and impregnating
her three times. The bubble
finally burst for Obodeke
when his daughter became
pregnant the third time and
was unwilling to go for
abortion.
According to police report,
the girl had cried out to
neighbours who then
reported the matter to the
Ugbowo Police Station in
Benin City.
The bubble finally burst for
Obodeke when his daughter
became pregnant the third
time and was unwilling to
go for abortion.
According to police report,
the girl had cried out to
neighbours who then
reported the matter to the
Ugbowo Police Station in
Benin City.
Following the report, the
police arrested Obodeke
and he is currently cooling
his feet in a police cell.
Narrating her ordeal to
Sunday Sun, Favour said her
father started having s*xual
intercourse with her after
the death of her mother.
“He first impregnated me
and we went for abortion.
My father impregnated me
the second time and I went
for another abortion. He had
arranged a doctor at Uselu
who has been doing the
abortion. “My father
impregnated me the third
time and told me that we
should go for another
abortion but I ran out of the
house. He then threatened
to deal with me if I told
anybody what has been
happening between us.
“I have to cry out early in
the morning which
prompted our neighbours to
intervene. Since my mother
was late, anytime my father
requested for s*x, I felt I
had no choice than to allow
him have s*x with me,”
Favour explained.
In his own account,
Obodeke accepted that he
had been sleeping with his
daughter and had
impregnated her thrice. He,
however, attributed it to the
death of his wife and his
inability to remarry. “It is
true that I have been
having s*x with my own
daughter. When she
became pregnant the first
time, I took her to one of
my doctors at Uselu
Quarters who terminated
the pregnancy. I
impregnated her the second
time and I took her to the
same doctor who
terminated the pregnancy
again.
It was when I impregnated
her the third time that she
refused to follow me to the
doctor for the abortion. “I
decided to be have s*x with
my daughter because my
wife is late and I have not
remarried.
I decided to enjoy my own
daughter by having s*x with
her. I want my daughter to
forgive me because I have
sinned against her. Nobody
told me that what I was
doing to my daughter was
an abomination.
I thought I was enjoying
the s*x with my daughter,”
he said The Edo State
Commissioner of Police, Mr.
Foluso Adebanjo said the
man was arrested on
November 22, 2013. He also
explained that the doctor
who terminated the first
pregnancies was still at
large. He however assured
that the suspect would soon
be charged to court to face
the consequence of his
action.
Posted by 234 pulse

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by pretydiva(f): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Issokay
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Smartjeezy(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
pretydiva: Issokay... is that okay?Are you for real
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Moblord(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2014
Your are forgiven
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
pretydiva: Issokay
issokay say your popsi dey do am to you abisick cow.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by tope24(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2014
hilaomo: issokay say your popsi dey do am to you abisick cow.

Bros e never reach that level na. Haba
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by lawrenceunaa: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2014
so na cos this he goat never remarry na e make he de sleep with e daughter abi.

Mtcheeew oga find better excuse tongue

End time father cheesy
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by itsIYKE(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
some stories are just too disgusting to read
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
are you always like this? Do you find it hard to comment on threads. All your comments are: issokay,alright,good,no problem, e.t.c I don't follow folks who doesn't make constructive comments. You might wanna think about that dear smiley

5 Likes

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lord have mercy cry cry. What's going on biko? This is getting out of hand. Why is this evil on the rise, lately . Chai embarassed
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Truckpusher(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Two consenting adults? undecided
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by charijee(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
chai!!!! Abomination
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Truckpusher: Two consenting adults? undecided
You mean since he didn't force her? cheesy

But na wa oooooo. Well, I ain't surprised cause I have seen this for real.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by benedictjohn(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Where d video dey?
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by pretydiva(f): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
hilaomo: issokay say your popsi dey do am to you abisick cow.
u r a very big fool, imp, nitwit, peon..abandoned project
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by pretydiva(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nobleval: are you always like this? Do you find it hard to comment on threads. All your comments are: issokay,alright,good,no problem, e.t.c I don't follow folks who doesn't make constructive comments. You might wanna think about that dear smiley
which topic did u c d aforementioned comments..pls say wat u no

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by pretydiva(f): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
tope24:

dont mind d imp..hes jst an attention seeker
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by tope24(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
pretydiva: dont mind d imp..hes jst an attention seeker

no problem. I won't mind him grin
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
pretydiva: u r a very big fool, imp, nitwit, peon..abandoned project
improve on your writting skill and also try upgrading ur oblongata medulla!being a slowpoke is bad enough,y attach foolishness 2 it?

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
tope24:

no problem. I won't mind him grin
see as u contract d latest flu from dat cow...na make i no answer u cos na only cow go put him mouth 4 wetin no concern am,all in d name of online b.s.f(bullshitfrndshp).you dig!
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by mizcalvina(f): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wow that's terrible...
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by tope24(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
hilaomo: see as u contract d latest flu from dat cow...na make i no answer u cos na only cow go put him mouth 4 wetin no concern am,all in d name of online b.s.f(bullshitfrndshp).you dig!

e dey pain you?
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
tope24:

pretending to be a good guy because of a girl.novice

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by tr3y(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Make una free the girl, am sure the issokay she posted is just for booking space and not that the act is okay. Read btw the lines nah.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
both d father nd d girl r perverts. y not pay prostitutes instead? and why would a 17year old girl open her legs 4 her own father? is she retarded?
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by iamdotune(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2014
abeqi omo forget werrin haters dey talk jire send yhur home address n phone number to my email asap make we run do our own cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Lannister-ism sad
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by WINDSOW(m): 1:46am On Sep 19, 2014
we k̶̲̥̅̊η☺ώ. Bt make u change Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your DP. grin
we k̶̲̥̅̊η☺ώ. Bt make u change Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your DP.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by timilehing(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2014
NLanders in Edo, confirm this tale or..........
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by pretydiva(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
WINDSOW: we k̶̲̥̅̊η☺ώ. Bt make u change Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊r DP. ;Dwe k̶̲̥̅̊η☺ώ. Bt make u change Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊r DP.
and y shld I change my dp
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With His 17-year-old Daughter by pretydiva(f): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
tr3y: Make una free the girl, am sure the issokay she posted is just for booking space and not that the act is okay. Read btw the lines nah.
fnk u bro..d dumb fool cld nt fathom wat I was tryin 2 say..common sense dey say isn't common..illiteracy @its peak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Gold-digging More Of A Woman Thing? / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.