Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Maheeda Says She Is Ready For A Sex Tape With Davido. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says She Is Ready For A Sex Tape With Davido. (490 Views)

Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Says She Is Ready For A Sex Tape With Davido. by mzfacts: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
When we thought she couldn't get any crazier, Maheeda takes us by surprise again. I don't usually post stuff about her but this should be posted.

She posted the picture above saying that she wants to do a sex tape with Davido! Below is what she wrote:

I'm ready for a sex tape, but if it's not with Davido, I'm not doing, better go and convince him! I'm waiting!!!

So whoever knows Davido should go and convince him 'cos she's waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Watching Football With Your Wife/mother/sister Share Your Experience / Finally! Peter Obi Defects To PDP From APGA / Wizkid Reacts To Samklef And Saeon's Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.