Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ekiti Music Star Elemure Ogunyemi Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ekiti Music Star Elemure Ogunyemi Is Dead (810 Views)

Veteran Musician, Elemure Ogunyemi Dies At 67 / Elemure Ogunyemi Is Dead (R. I. P) / Chief Ogunyemi Is Dead.(chief Elemure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Music Star Elemure Ogunyemi Is Dead by tosdelaw: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Report reaching NaijaOlofofo says Ado Ekiti-based traditional musician, Chief Elemure Ogunyemi, is dead. The cause of his death is yet to be disclosed by his family members. However, NaijaOlofofo has gathered that the musician was a diabetic patient and had managed it effectively prior to his death. It’s still unclear whether his death has link with the sickness.

Recall that the popular musician was rumoured dead on May 12, 2012, but he came out openly to debunked the report, blaming his rival musicians in the state for the rumour.

Elemure, before his death had received over 105 local and international awards from the various institutions, including a honorary doctorate degree from the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) which he received in 1994.

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/ekiti-music-star-elemure-ogunyemi-dead/

Re: Ekiti Music Star Elemure Ogunyemi Is Dead by DonaldGenes(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wish I knew him but Nope

R.I.P
Re: Ekiti Music Star Elemure Ogunyemi Is Dead by ginajet(f): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Popular Comedian Elenu Shared A Photo Of His Family "PHOTOS" / LOL!!! See What Teebillz Said About Tiwa Savage / Senate President, David Mark Was Slapped During The National Assembly Chaos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.