Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) (4283 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by wite111(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
zicoraads: More feathers to your cap sire...my able mentor!
.Amnesty International accused the Nigeria police force of being a hell-fire and the centre for ill-treatment.Reacting to the accusation,Nigeria police force has released a statement discrediting Amnesty International's reports.Find the full gist here : http://..nl/2014/09/nigeria-police-force-discredits-amnesty.html
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Sarimah(f): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Elantracey: chai mummy there is God o , happy birthday in arrears sha
tanx huni..
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by zicoraads: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin
Mehn U don see d disadvantage of marrying multiple wives and giving birth to multiple children nagrin

How U dey na? Good mawning bro
Ayam fine dawg...have a nice day.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
zicoraads: More feathers to your cap sire...my able mentor!
Who is your mentor? One of the woman-wrappers? Lol
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by DOWHILE: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
zicoraads: grin So, your mom and dad are giving conflicting reports of the day you were born? Interesting grin
Yinmu
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by DOWHILE: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin

But Daddy DoWHILE told me dat i was born in September. Or are U insinuating that he is a laƬr??
What is it this time son? who is questioning ur DOB nau
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by DOWHILE: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sarimah: ok..I'm waiting smiley
How have u been Sarimah luv?
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
DOWHILE: What is it this time son? who is questioning ur DOB nau
It is ur wife Sarimah o.

Xup na. Where U waka go since baba?
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by DOWHILE: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
It is ur wife Sarimah o.

Xup na. Where U waka go since baba?
Mehn, to be a man. No be beans ooo. Kinda changed location lately so I jez dey settle down small small. Hope u are gud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Now That He's Back.... / How Long Will It Take For My Parcel, Alixpress See Latest Tracking Message / Concerning Our Dependence On Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.