Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles (17125 Views)

Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by stanisbaratheon: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2014
for Babayaro to see that he can make a good manager for the super eagles
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by sahinrv(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2014
plainmirror: Yes, the young lad has proved himself on countless occasions. He should be slotted into the super eagles team and nurtured to pro.

Aha, also remember to inform keshi that his midfield liability (em no need intro naa.... d person know em sef) is long due for a maternity leave.
MIKELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by badmrkt(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Andyblaze: THAT OVERRATED KID
Snail Obi...(Mikel Obi) is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by TeamSimple(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2014
We need to start giving this boys chances,ihenacho,yahaya n their rite back captain who won bronze ball..they can fill key positions in the team,while also givin room for experience players like martins and ik uche.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by DaGC(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Andyblaze: THAT OVERRATED KID

Bros, he's not over rated.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by sheyee(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2014
I agree with Celestine on this, Sterling is just 19 and he is already in England team, He just need enough playing time.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by expert101(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2014
The guy is a wonder kid. Keshi should add him immediately or risk be sacked immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2014
KESHI'S OVER-SIZED EGO AND PRIDE IS HIS GREATEST UNDOING. A LITTLE SUCCESS HAS MADE HIM SELF-OPINIONATED. RIGHT NOW, NO ONE CAN TALK SENSE INTO HIM.

IF NAIJA QUALIFIES FOR NEXT YR'S NATION'S CUP, I WILL BE VERY SURPRISED, AND IF WE GO PASS D FIRST ROUND, I WILL BUY KESHI A CARTON OF BEER. IF WE WIN D CUP, I WILL BUY KESHI A CAR ON LOAN. cheesy
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Opiosko: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Lily4star: Ronaldo de lima was part of the USA 94 Brazil team at age 18, though didn't play and at 20 he was already a World Player of the year winner(FIFA Ballon o dor), youngest player ever to achieve that fit, Euro 2004, CR7 was 19 playing for Portugal, though made his debut as an 18yr old,Messi, Michael Owen, Samuel Eto o, Rooney, and many more made their first appearance at Senior level at a very young age, even if they don't get much playing time at the beginning, it does a lot to their exposure, morale and confidence.

Currently, Nacho is Naija's brightest talent. Keshi give the young Man a slot in the team. I really hope to see him play in the Nations cup come 2015, should the SE qualify, you might get to be shocked with the contribution he would give to that Eagles team.

#my humble opinion#.
Where will Keshit play him (Nacho)? Do u want Mikel to finish Keshit.....?
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Andyblaze: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Bobbystanley:

Did I hear u clearly?

A Most valuable player at a junior world cup is overrated?
A Manchester city player is overrated. Do u know what it takes to play for Man city? Even Musa,Oduamadi,Igiebor and even Nazi isn't good enough to play for the citizens.

Mikel Obi is better, he can help a team hold the ball in times of pressure.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Opiosko: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Good idea but Keshit and Mikel should leave the team first. Those two mofos may cast a spell on the young man and destroy his future. Keshit is a corrupt egomanical and paranoid oranguatan.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Padipadi(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Lily4star: Ronaldo de lima was part of the USA 94 Brazil team at age 18, though didn't play and at 20 he was already a World Player of the year winner(FIFA Ballon o dor), youngest player ever to achieve that fit, Euro 2004, CR7 was 19 playing for Portugal, though made his debut as an 18yr old,Messi, Michael Owen, Samuel Eto o, Rooney, and many more made their first appearance at Senior level at a very young age, even if they don't get much playing time at the beginning, it does a lot to their exposure, morale and confidence.

Currently, Nacho is Naija's brightest talent. Keshi give the young Man a slot in the team. I really hope to see him play in the Nations cup come 2015, should the SE qualify, you might get to be shocked with the contribution he would give to that Eagles team.

#my humble opinion#.
You are right.
But you see, Keshi's limited in ideas.
I just wish Nija could get a world class foreign coach or try Sunday Oliseh. I see a Diego Simeone in him.

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Blazing99: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2014
I concurr 100%
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Andyblaze: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2014
stanisbaratheon: for Babayaro to see that he can make a good manager for the super eagles
JUST LIKE THAT?
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Jfrezzy(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2014
This is the problem of nigeria and unemployment ,because of his age someone is saying his too small to play 4 eagles,when do we in africa and nigeria,start getting that age got nothing to do,if u can u should,the same problem we got with young people trying to get a job,because one old man feels he should still be there ,when he should let it off 4 someone young and better ,in terms of energy,and capability.

1 Like

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by MORNDEW(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2014
dutchstar: Its you all that sees Keshi as a coach. For me he is a businessman and I learnt from a reliable source that he collects money to put some of the players in the team. He will never give room for the youngsters cos he is busy enriching himself. I always clamour for a foreign coach not because of the colour of their skin but their ideologies..#teamvoteoutkeshi#
Wht is d source? Say what you know or shut up
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by conyema12(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Not only him...we need at least 3 guys from that under17 team.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2014
for once an ex super eagles is saying something meaningful..

i support this 200% ..musa Mohammed, yahaya inclusive.. those dudes are too talented to be kept for later
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by collynzo2(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Iheanacho should not be made to go through the torture of playing with this bunch of unambitious, unadventurous and talentless players, it can negatively affect him physically and mentally. If he must be promoted, it should be along with some of his colleagues in that U17 team.
The likes of Chidera, Isaac, Yahaya, Abubakar and Nwakali are good enough.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by collynzo2(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Andyblaze:

Mikel Obi is better, he can help a team hold the ball in times of pressure.
The most foolish statement ever in the history of foolish statements

4 Likes

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by link2ok(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=robosky02]

keshi killing nigeria football since 2013............

while we all applude keshi for winning the AFCON 2013

we must also tell ourself the truth. keshi has not given us a team we will be proud of.

1. the team lack technical input. we always relly on luck to win
2. we must all beg keshi before he plays our best players eg osaze
3. he is rebuilding but we cant see young stars graduate into the team

even when it is obviouse that IHEANACHO is an exceptional player no wonder Mancity is playing him in thier team yet keshi will not invite him even if its to start gradual integreation

as usual he will give us the story the boy is sturbborn. he went to sign for CITY when the CHAN was .........
and he will never invite him again till he begs ...... like he want IK Uche to beg

[/quote.

Keep quiet if yu hav nuffin relevant to say... as for babayaro yu hav been on d news recently against Keshi, most likely yu might get ur chance to coach our national team,just hope that tym comes. Iheanacho is a bright talent,his tym wuld surely come.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by MORNDEW(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2014
TeamSimple: We need to start giving this boys chances,ihenacho,yahaya n their rite back captain who won bronze ball..they can fill key positions in the team,while also givin room for experience players like martins and ik uche.
Martins wey dem give double opportunity wetin him usam do. Abeg call anoda playa
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by jomoh: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Lily4star:

Thank you jare Deary, wa gbaye. You will live long

I quite understand and support your views on it. I was even of the opinion that Keshi should've taken the guy to the world cup. But wat most people fail to understand is that Keshi lacks the technical ability/knowledge to deal with skillful players, players that can think outside the box, players that can improvise. Reason why he said IK uche doesn't play to instruction.

Keshi has built the most skill-less team I've ever seen in my life.

Skillful players like Nacho needs coaches that can understand their game and give them the freedom they need to do the damage.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Classic247: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2014
What abt isaac success......datz guy is doing pretty gud@granda on loan frm udenesi
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by shaiguy(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by daben1(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Super eagle is not meant 4 BOYs, iheanachho's not blended enough
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by link2ok(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2014
DaGC:

Bros, he's not over rated.

He is bro... d junior stage its much more diffrnt from d big stage.... remember d likes of Mikel n taiwo both won d 2nd nd 3rd best in the under20 tournamnt.... wia is taiwo todai? for me I feel d kid still has a lot to learn,dnt rush him.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by andyanders: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Keshi is a complete an incoherent and incompetent coach and will fail to learn from his mistakes.I still don't know why he has not called such a star since the old men strikers he has, has done nothing by scoring. Call up most of the young under 17 to the squad and start using them and see the ones he can integrate into the senior team the goalkeeper .Look at Neihma or whatever they call him from Brazil what he is doing.

Let those start gaining experience.It is for our own good and the future of the team.The Congo that defeated our old men and the South African team where all young boys hence they were able to do what they did by defeating us home here and drawing with us in their home ground.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by cooljoe(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Long overdue sef. Nd ts not like we have better players dat keeping him nd most of his gifted colleagues outta d team. Na so we go do, allow dose boys talents wither
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by DaGC(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2014
link2ok:

He is bro... d junior stage its much more diffrnt from d big stage.... remember d likes of Mikel n taiwo both won d 2nd nd 3rd best in the under20 tournamnt.... wia is taiwo todai? for me I feel d kid still has a lot to learn,dnt rush him.

I never said he doesn't have anything to learn. I said he's not over rated.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by stagger: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2014
The only reason why Keshi is still coach of Nigeria is because he shares his salary with NFF officials. The problem they have had with him of late is that they are trying to negotiate a new sharing formula. This is the same nonsense that jeopardized our 2010 World Cup where Lars Lagerback was brought in and used to siphon funds meant for our World Cup campaign in a revenue sharing arrangement. This is the bane of our football and needs to be stopped.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Ridwan123(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Cameroun has shown NFF and many Nigerians
how myopic-minded they are when it comes to
making football decisions. Cameroun are getting
the much needed results with 18-20 year old
players, and some Nigerians are talking about
going through the national team ranks. Absolute
embarrassment!!!! wake-up slumbers.

If iheanacho will be the answer to our creativity
problem in the super eagles midfield, then he
should be drafted in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh And Other Top Coaches Apply For Rwanda National Team Job / Kenneth Omeruo Stuns In This Pose, Prepares For Eagles Camp / Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.