Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused (22846 Views)

Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by coded01: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Atlanta 96 Olympic Gold medalist, Emmanuel Babayaro has reacted to Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi’s denial about his resignation from his role.

Keshi was widely reported to have resigned from his role after Nigeria’s loss to France in the round of 16 after a meeting with his players.

However, Keshi denied he has resigned yesterday saying he bid his players farewell because his contract will expire after the World cup and he hasn’t been offered a new one.

Babayaro known for his fearless stand on issues described his denial as that of a confused man.

“When I read about his denial, I felt disappointed because he failed to convince me with his side of the story” He said.

“To start with he didn’t deny he wished his players bye, if he truly have hopes of continuing he won’t address his players so fast, at least let the pain of crashing out subside a little, and maybe hear from the NFF bigwigs before telling his players he might not continue like he claimed.

“To me he is looking for attention and maybe he is at cross roads over to stay or leave, he appears confused a bit as he loves Nigeria and his job.”

The owner of Pioneer football club also urge the NFF hierarchy to address the issue of Keshi’s stay or departure with all urgency as the 2015 Africa Nations cup is around the corner.

“Our first qualifier for the Nations cup in 2015 is less than two months away,we should be concern with players invitations not who will handle the team?”

“The NFF most move quickly,make a decision on his future to avoid panics when the qualifiers are close or begin. “
Africa champions, Nigeria are grouped with Sudan, South Africa and a yet to be known team after the third round of qualifiers is decided.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/babayaro-keshi-confused/#sthash.bF13oQp1.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by bizngr(f): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Babayaro is right!
It's really that simple...

10 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by coded01: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2014
bizngr: Babayaro is right.

I support you completely... cool

coded01:

“To me he is looking for attention and maybe he is at cross roads over to stay or leave, he appears confused a bit as he loves Nigeria and his job.”

This got me --- Smh... grin tongue grin

GEJ is not rewarding you unless you explain to the Nigerian people why you left a better striker like Ikechukwu Uche (with 14 goals for Villareal last season in Spain leading his team to the 6th position) & brought injured players including a "rarely fit or already done" Yobo to the World Cup! grin angry grin

15 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
bizngr: Babayaro is right.
Seconded grin

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by saasala(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nope, it is Babayaro who is confused. Keshi actually wanted to quit because the NFF and the entire Nigerian populace won't appreciate his works. He might have denied saying he resigned because he still loves his country and want to do more for the nation. Do not forget that this man has several mouth watering offers from other countries in Africa and perhaps from other parts of the world. He actually said he quit the super eagles because of the criticisms he was receiving from his country men. Read that story here: http://www..com/i-resigned-because-i-was-tired-of-all-the-backbiting-says-keshi/

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by IAMBREEZY: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yeah He's right keshi is confused.

5 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by clemmonce(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
How I Wish Only Enyema and Osaze
should fly
with arik airline back to nigeria, others
should use bus then mikel should trek!!!
As 4 yobo....only God will decide ur
means of coming back 2 nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by saasala(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
coded01:

I support you completely... cool

This got me --- Smh... grin tongue grin

GEJ is not rewarding you unless you explain to the Nigerian people why you left a better striker like Ikechukwu Uche (with 14 goals for Villareal last season in Spain leading his team to the 6th position) & brought injured players including a "rarely fit or already done" Yobo to the World Cup! grin angry grin

With your lame analysis, you seem not to have an iota idea what the game of football entails. The same Ike Uche was at the Nations Cup in 2013 and didnt make any meaningful impact. Without him, the lads succeeded. He jetted back to his club and started scoring goals. This shows that he has his club in his heart than his country. Joseph Yobo performed well at this world cup, and as for the own goal, anyone in the world can do that.

10 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by sexymoma(f): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Can't we just leave them alone..

After all our President is more confused than he is

22 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
.Babayero is confused.

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Totally confused
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by pat077: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
NFF should appoint oliseh. Keshi has tried his best for d eagles.

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lwkmd undecided

Confused is an understatement

My Guy do tubu tubu between Azeez and Gabriel when Onazi was to come off!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Benfaco: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
He should continue with the team joor we don't want story o!
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Judolisco(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Did d man resign or nt

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by pat077: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
sexymoma: /
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Johnnoo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mscheeewww!!!
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Licensed2Kill(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Imagine, out of over 170million ppl...ds lame coach chose those pathetic 23men to represent us.....pass

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Psylas(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ok
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by plainmirror(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
A good appraisal from one of our very best soccer veterans.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lmao!
Babayaro has spoken.
Keshi was trying to do I resign before you sack me.

1 Like

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by chibwike(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by feminineA: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
He's right. Very confused. There's an offer from S.A waiting for him ( so we heard! no smoke without fire)
He's turn between S.A and naija
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Abbey2sam(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
clemmonce: How I Wish Only Enyema and Osaze
should fly
with arik airline back to nigeria, others
should use bus then mikel should trek!!!
As 4 yobo....only God will decide ur
means of coming back 2 nigeria

This is stale bruh.........

7 Likes

Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by zuma4k(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Lmao!
Babayaro has spoken.
Keshi was trying to do I resign before you sack me.
YEAH TRIED TO USE HIS HEAD...
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by TeenageMoney(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Is babayaro still alive?
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Benfaco: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
See me commenting in fp.if not for that attack i for no smell fp
#dancing with one leg of shoe#
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Keshi this, Keshi that.

Let's free the man and move on jor.
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by miteolu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Keshi is a player
Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Licensed-2-Kill:
Imagine, out of over 170million ppl...ds lame coach chose those pathetic 23men to represent us.....pass
lmao.
What vexed me most is that a large percentage of that 170 million population believed in that mediocre team.
They were praying for them & expecting a miracle. Those guys lacked skills & talent. I wonder what they do at training. They can't cross, shoot or head ball. We had several corner kicks against France. Yet, all were wasted. Ahmed Musa ll cross ball as if it's a stone. Chai!
Nigerian football is just like her government.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ade Jimoh Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil / Andrea Agnelli Resigns As Juventus President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.