Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Man Sold Wife For 800k - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sold Wife For 800k (733 Views)

Cheating Wife: Man Mauls Wife For Cheating With Pastor! (pic) / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / Husband Asks Wife For Divorce On Wedding Day After Seeing Her "Real" Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sold Wife For 800k by glossygstar(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Reports from plateau said a man was arrested for selling his wife for #800,000 to a ritualist.
Alarm was raised when the family of the woman reported to the police of sudden disapearance of their daughter.
"The ritualist who bought the woman could not carry out his acts because he discouvered her to be a married woman" said the women speaking to newsmen.
The man is apprehended by men of the Nigeria police force and is in their custody
source www.rfihausa.com
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by padeolu: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ehm! MrsBreezy for sale.. Iphone6

1 Like

Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: Ehm! MrsBreezy for sale.. Iphone6

I'm only worth an iPhone 6 issit hehe sure I can always buy u one if u wanted it...
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by padeolu: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm only worth an iPhone 6 issit hehe sure I can always buy u one if u wanted it...
a gold plated iphone6 with diamond stones glued around it. Customized OS with an unbreakable screen n back. Anti-theft device (not GPS) should aswell be installed to it ...thanks I will appreciate that
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: a gold plated iphone6 with diamond stones glued around it. Customized OS with an unbreakable screen n back. Anti-theft device (not GPS) should aswell be installed to it ...thanks I will appreciate that

Of course. Gold is a bit cheap why don't u go platinum. In fact I'd raise Steve himself to specially make it for you. smiley you're most welcome... So who might I be be sold to so I can buy the whole company for him.
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
nawao!!
the advert go be like - neatly used nigerian wife
neat interior
first body
location - plateau
price - N800k.
some men wicked oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by padeolu: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Of course. Gold is a bit cheap why don't u go platinum. In fact I'd raise Steve himself to specially make it for you. smiley you're most welcome... So who might I be be sold to so I can buy the whole company for him.
No thanks, am cool with gold. I'd go broke, platinum is way out of what ur employer can afford. Don't bother about knowing who you'd be sold to, all the person will require of you is "just" a strand of hair from each of the "hair growing" part of ur body. Don't thank me, Thank God
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: No thanks, am cool with gold. I'd go broke, platinum is way out of what ur employer can afford. Don't bother about knowing who you'd be sold to, all the person will require of you is "just" a strand of hair from each of the "hair growing" part of ur body. Don't thank me, Thank God

Awh see.. If you hadn't sold me you wouldn't have to work would you... Sigh. No thank you. I'd rather just go the person . We thank God. Pluck hair from your Iphone.
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by padeolu: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh see.. If you hadn't sold me you wouldn't have to work would you... Sigh. No thank you. I'd rather just go the person . We thank God. Pluck hair from your Iphone.
sure I will, I will have to work really hard to be able to subscribe && maintain a lifestyle that will suit my iphone6 status. So, whichever way, you still have to be sold.
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: sure I will, I will have to work really hard to be able to subscribe && maintain a lifestyle that will suit my iphone6 status. So, whichever way, you still have to be sold.

Oh lol I understand. Awkward moment you can't afford to buy me talk less of selling me love smiley but sure lets live in your fantasy for a while...

Btw I've no bbm cause my kindle is off
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by padeolu: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh lol I understand. Awkward moment you can't afford to buy me talk less of selling me love smiley but sure lets live in your fantasy for a while...
lol.. Don't sway away from the thread topic. Its wife we're selling here && not hubby.

MrsBreezy: Btw I've no bbm cause my kindle is off
oh pele. Nepa..lol.. Text when ur back online.
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: lol.. Don't sway away from the thread topic. Its wife we're selling here && not hubby.

oh pele. Nepa..lol.. Text when ur back online.

Haha I'm not even your wife lol when u can afford to make me your wife then we can talk about selling me

Heheh which Nepa rubbish nah I'm too lazy to go upstairs and charge it...
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by padeolu: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrsBreezy:

[s]Haha I'm not even your wife lol when u can afford to make me your wife then we can talk about selling me[/s]

Heheh which Nepa rubbish nah I'm too lazy to go upstairs and charge it...
tell someone to do that for you.
Re: Man Sold Wife For 800k by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: tell someone to do that for you.

Lol why it out tho hehe

Okay I will get up uggggggh

(1) (Reply)

Oga Seun, Why Are The 'likes' Merged With 'shares' / Who Owns The Problem? - Pius Adesanmi / [viewers Discretion] Unbelievable!! Woman Cut Off Her Son’s P*nis (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.