Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy (112517 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Collecting money from stingy guy Is like throwing your hook into an ocean of one fish. if you do it right, you could turn that stingy boyfriend or guy into a money printing press. The questions the ladies will be asking now is how do you make it happen; that is turning a stingy guy into your own personal ATM machine? Believe me, millions of ladies have been pondering over these. The answer is not easy but there is an answer all the same; a solution to the problem. Come to think of it, if all guys suddenly become stingy tomorrow, the women folk will be in some serious shit. grin

How will they come up with the money for those crazy hairdos; artificial fingers, nose surgeries and those expensive designer handbags and wears?

Many ladies would thank me for this write up and if you still find a guy extremely stingy, it means he's stingy guy at PhD level grin

I am a guy, and personally, i am not stingy by any means. I will always pay for my dates meals, i will buy her things when i can afford it, and i try and keep her happy as much as i can. I don't really like stingy dudes. I think it shows a lack of moral decency grin

So here comes the trick

1. Let him know you have needs -
You might be surprised that the guy may feel you don’t have financial needs especially if you are a working class lady. You ought to let him know that
despite that you earn some money, you still do have some needs to take care of; and you being his baby, you are
depending on him to cater for some of those needs. There is nowhere else to go; unless he wants you to depend on
your admirers. Please, do not make it sound like a threat but say it in a joking manner.

2 Call your uncle or toasters in his presence to send you money -
All dudes know that no matter how much their women love them; they are still going to have other admirers around the corner. One way to put the stingy guy in the right perspective is to make demands from one of your staunch admirers in his presence. This will make him red with jealousy and probably ignite his anger. Calmly apologize and explain that you only did it because you were low on cash.

3 Teach him to spend by buying him simple gifts - The best way to teach someone
something is by example. Every once in a while, do buy him a sentimental but simple gift. He will have no choice other than to reciprocate. Before then, you must have carried out 1 or 2 of the steps above.

4 Make your love making special anytime he buys an expensive gift. What better way to turn him than under the sheets. Make your bleeping special & unforgettable anytime he buys you an expensive gift. Give him a head like never before or perhaps a good massage. Just use your head. If after everything your guy still remains stingy, then it’s time to let the stingy guy at PhD level go his way.

Note- if you are a stingy guy at PhD level, pls share the tricks that could be used to collect money from you grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tope24(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
4 Make your lovemaking special anytime he buys an expensive gift. What better way to turn him than under the sheets. Make your bleeping special and unforgettable
anytime he buys you an expensive gift. Give him a head like never before or perhaps a good massage. Just use your
head. If after everything your guy still remains stingy, then it’s time to let the stingy guy at PhD level go his way.

Isn't this another way of prostituting?

17 Likes

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Don't you have your own money?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by snakebeat: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by flashinglights: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
this topic na wa lipsrsealed
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
tope24:
4 Make your lovemaking special anytime he buys an expensive gift. What better way to turn him than under the sheets. Make your bleeping special and unforgettable
anytime he buys you an expensive gift. Give him a head like never before or perhaps a good massage. Just use your
head. If after everything your guy still remains stingy, then it’s time to let the stingy guy at PhD level go his way.

lwkmd... No be money dem wan collect ni ? grin
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by naijaboiy: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyne2much exposing our 'secrets' since 1848 angry

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
naijaboiy: Tosyne2much exposing our 'secrets' since 1848 angry
hahahahahahaha.. I knw say guys go dey para for me ooo grin
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Articul8(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Only number 3 can work 4 me. I get impress by little gestures.Am nt stingy though,bt I tink I dnt av enof to trow around yet whch made me arrive @ dis 'I mayb tempted to ask u out,pls 4 ur own good,dnt say yes' cos I maynt spend 4 u.(If money is all u wnt in a rel.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by jennylove7575(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op well done babes. Good points. in short dating stingy guy is like investing your drinking water in a bottomless cup...most stingy guys have big peniss and Na dem like fucck pass and very petty...Na todayyy?

2 Likes

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
tope24:

It is............
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by priscaoge(f): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Until u jam a REAL STINGY dude,then u will know that U need up to 10 Tipsgrin

9 Likes

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by priscaoge(f): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2014

4 Make your love making special anytime he buys an expensive gift. What better way to turn him than under the sheets. Make your bleeping special & unforgettable anytime he buys you an expensive gift. Give him a head like never before or perhaps a good massage. Just use your head.
If U like turn 360 degree,If he is a very stingy type,u won't see his koboundecided

4 Likes

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by udemzyudex(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
The way you present yourself will make buy things for you..

depending on him for everything or telling him to buy this or that after some days of knowing each other will make him hold back.

To make money you have to spend money,same thing apply here. Buy him gift and he will do same in return.

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by mumumugu(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
show me your death certificate and i will give u money for your burial.chikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by mizcalvina(f): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]cheesycheesycheesycheesy i hate stingy guyz..
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Guy you never meet stingy guy oooo!
I had this friend, this guy has moneyyy!
The annoying thing is, I don't ask him, but he would keep singing his financial deals, and telling me how girls like money.
...but tell Kachi you wanna go to space, as long as he likes the idea, he would take you there...if na cash -forget it.

Some guys stingy o, and he had mind to say he wants to marry me - na style? I ran mbok.

2 Likes

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Agybabe(f): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
I hope these tips work out. My world are full of them.

Gosh! Number 2 should work.

BTW, @OP since you aren't stingy, can we hook up? Hehehe...just kidding.
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Heycube(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
I don't think all dis can work for me bt, at d same time don't even tink of using any of it. Lolz
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Jerrick(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
These tricks won't work.
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Really need coaching on ds mayb it I'll work.
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by striker9(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
jennylove7575: Op well done babes. Good points. in short dating stingy guy is like investing your drinking water in a bottomless cup...most stingy guys have big peniss and Na dem like fucck pass and very petty...Na todayyy?
Hmmm
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe: I hope these tips work out. My world are full of them.

Gosh! Number 2 should work.

BTW, @OP since you aren't stingy, can we hook up? Hehehe...just kidding.
checks her profile pix =» gets excited=» oya take my fone number sharp sharp 080647879XX... Wait first ! I knw your intention is to suck me lik an orange but what if nemesis catch up with you and you end up loving up grin
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by striker9(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ladies seems to love this topic,a girl cant use it for me cos I'm broke.

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by farano(f): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
@op you're very correct cool
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahaha.. I knw say guys go dey para for me ooo grin
why we no go para angry

You just dey expose us anyhow angry

How you want make handle these girls now? angry
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by philantoxx(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
op your just overreacting coz dis techniques won't work with a dedicated stingy dude.

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by striker9(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
philantoxx: op your just overreacting coz dis techniques won't work with a dedicated stingy dude.
more like. chronic stingy guy
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by marieolae(f): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Y wud I even want to force myself to collect money from a stingy goat! Ah beg smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Guy you never meet stingy guy oooo!
I had this friend, this guy has moneyyy!
The annoying thing is, I don't ask him, but he would keep singing his financial deals, and telling me how girls like money.
...but tell Kachi you wanna go to space, as long as he likes the idea, he would take you there...if na cash -forget it.

Some guys stingy o, and he had mind to say he wants to marry me - na style? I ran mbok.
hahahahahahaha dat guy dey para big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.