Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" (5385 Views)

Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World / What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? / Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by vodka(f): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2009
chei:

absolute bullshit and total nonsense.
@poster be original self-servicer

an you;re an ass 'chei'

@ sima
this is an ode(that 's not yoruba) to your essence and you're too lazy to read it?? (shakes head) lipsrsealed

@ poster
this is so beautiful, i could kiss you from here kiss thank sthere ain't so many men like you out there any more.
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by CrudeOil2(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2009
Hey, blueshit or bluespice, what is your problem?
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by xreakz(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2009
thats deep journerman
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by kcbaba(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2009
smiley grin[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img]
HOW I WISH THEY CAN ALWAYS NO HOW U FEEL TO THEM AND GET THE RIGHT PERSON.
LOVE IS BLIND WHY GOD NO MAKE THE SEE THE RIGHT LOVER EVEN WHEN THEY ARE SO FAR.
GOD DID HIS BEST BUT THEY SHOULD MAKE USE OF THEIR BEST TO GET THE RIGHT PERSON.

Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Nipe(f): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2009
wow, very luvly i feel so blessed 2 be a lady and i sure do know my worth
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Mimi91(f): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2009
I'd hav 2 admit,dat did me. Jst yesterday,i was feelin so low bt dis,dis is rily nice. Sometyms we 4get how much we're worth. Sappy but nice. Ciao!
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by nich(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2009
cheesy nice!

@mimi 91
good for u.
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by cece84(f): 2:34am On Mar 11, 2009
beautiful
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by nethacker(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2009
This is beautiful,

Perfect numbers like perfect men/women are very rare.To get them,it takes alot of mathematical skills,reasoning and divine intervention.
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by shutlling: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2009
post of the year. Excellent!
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by ohaechesi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2009
@journerman

busy body, na who employ you for this secretarial job and how much were you paid ? omo be serious and let those losers be ok. grin
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Beebaby(f): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2009
wink wink winkI love this post. Very nice. wink wink wink
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by nickybayo(f): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2009
it brought me to my knees and tears to my eyes
and to think a man posted this
@ poster
will u marry me
its just so marvellous
thank you 4 reminding us of our worth
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Moyola(f): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
Uhmmn!

nickybayo:

@ poster
will u marry me

its just so marvellous

hehe!!
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by nethacker(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2009
nickybayo:

@ poster
will u marry me
its just so marvellous

@nikkybayo, If you need advice, text me, If you need a friend to hold, call me, If you need me, come to me, If you need money, THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!, Come marry me am single, hehehehehehehe grin grin grin cheesy wink wink cheesy
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by Em2va: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2009
The woman is the most imperfect being ever created, but she is the mother of perfection.
She carries creation in her womb, and its initial sustainance in her breasts,
and posseses a powerful hold on creation that no one can comprehend, and eventually
nurtures creation to maturity.

All you guyz out there lets give it up for THE WOMAN!
We wont be here without 'em
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by neowelsh(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2009
@poster
i saw reasons why i'm successful with women after reading ur post (ie they dont say NO for an answer) tongue
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by neowelsh(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2009
@em2va
are you gay?? If you give up women. That means you are encouraging homosexualism or dont u think so
Re: The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" by journerman(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2009
nickybayo:

@ poster
will u marry me
its just so marvellous

sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awoof - How To Buy On Konga For Free Without Paying / How Is The Power Supply In Your Area? / Are You A Dog Breeder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.