Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117371 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
chimajii:
Each day or any day I post, I try to always put my best foot forward regardless of whether it's a free pick or not. Let God Continue to Bless each and everyone of u
Ameeeen!!! love ya (am not gay o)
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
imas:

Ameeeen!!! love ya (am not gay o)

No worries man, I walk around with a Sealed a s s
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Results of selected picks posted on NL
Odd: 1.50,1.70,1.70,1.75,1.80,1.83
Green: 6

Red: 1
My mission today was to go Hard,especially for odds that were Even[no fav or underdog].
Hope I was able to put a smile on someones Face today

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
THE UNderDOG pick of the DAY
F. Lopez 2.10...WON

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have just been watching from afar
I must confess, your good work so far has been Tremendous.
Words cant commensurate God,s grace on ya

[size=16pt]WELL DONE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by quantumphysics(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
chimajii i hv 2 questions for u
1. if a player retires, will it be counted (under/over x games)

2. on live score some times i see multiple score quotes, which one is real?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2014
quantumphysics:
chimajii i hv 2 questions for u
1. if a player retires, will it be counted (under/over x games)

2. on live score some times i see multiple score quotes, which one is real?
No 1, d game will be void(ed) i.e. your money returned. 2, you may see 1-1 (30-0), it simply means both players have won a set each and the current set is in favour of the 1st player with 30points ahead. Chimajii, i guess i'm ryt?

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2014
^1-1 cud also mean they just won One game each in the 1st set.
Also the 1st ?, it's not always that a player retired u get ur stake back.
Different Bookmarkers different rules.
With marathon bet, 1s the player u staked on retires losing a Set, I.e a full set has been completed before he/ she retired. U'll Lose ur stake or whatever Combo the player ws paird with.
Also if ur player ws winning by a set and he/she retired whilst winning by a full complete set, U'll still lose ur stake because she/he retired and her opponent went tru.
Flip it the oda way round if ur pick ws winning and ur opponent retired, so long as it she won a set or she/he was d one that got through. U win. POB,marathonbet are chief championers of this method. Hope this helps
GoodMorning all..thanks to all for the comments, God bless onah

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Dis thread have been dormant for sumtime now why...where una dey oooo
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Akasejude: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
for does who u who subscribe to my 5 wining stratygy since monday i will be through with the order group today and tomoro i will start with u sory for the inconviences for those who have not add me on facebook try and do so, so as to miss no bit of the turtor user name akase jude
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:
^1-1 cud also mean they just won One game each in the 1st set.
Also the 1st ?, it's not always that a player retired u get ur stake back.
Different Bookmarkers different rules.
With marathon bet, 1s the player u staked on retires losing a Set, I.e a full set has been completed before he/ she retired. U'll Lose ur stake or whatever Combo the player ws paird with.
Also if ur player ws winning by a set and he/she retired whilst winning by a full complete set, U'll still lose ur stake because she/he retired and her opponent went tru.
Flip it the oda way round if ur pick ws winning and ur opponent retired, so long as it she won a set or she/he was d one that got through. U win. POB,marathonbet are chief championers of this method. Hope this helps
GoodMorning all..thanks to all for the comments, God bless onah
u are claiming that u know tennis u know basketball u know darts oga noah since u started betting have u been so sure of a game as to bet this much on it ....oga keep ur i too know to ur thread dont come to my thread to form james bond me and we r not mate in betting if u doubt lets do a competition u drop ur highest picks daily and i drop mine lets see who sha have
d highest odd and greens

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:

No worries man, I walk around with a Sealed a s s
op a fool and SCAMMER THATS WHAT YOU AND UR FATHER IS,u claim to b d best i challenge you post ur best picks let me post my lets see who really is the best.no u are too scared because u know i would murder u!!!!fool any sport u pick am ready dont b a coward!!!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2014
YBNSCEO:
op a fool and SCAMMER THATS WHAT YOU AND UR FATHER IS,u claim to b d best i challenge you post ur best picks let me post my lets see who really is the best.no u are too scared because u know i would murder u!!!!fool any sport u pick am ready dont b a coward!!!!

again, i'll still put it to u. U're a SCAMMER. Someone who lost 10k+ becos of ur filled lyin Life. Ur excuse is that, u're not Nairabet she gave d money. Interesting, yet she paid u to Make her money. Which u failed at. She doesnt even Trust ur Ability odawise she shud have stuck with u, cause Tipsters do hve bad days/Runs. We all know u're not a Tipster!!
Lukesmith has offered himself to challenge u. What was ur reply to him? U started shaking,fretin. Ur xcuse again to him was 'Oh it's not u i want. I call That FEAR! Because u know u're Rubbish!! One of his Inplay Odd is Way Bigger than anything u've ever Posted Now, u're the Real Coward. . .
By Yesterday this Kid has started following me, so that he wud probably use the picks he sees here as his own to his subscribers. One quick question, Why follow me? If i had my Way, U'd have Blocked U!
Again, it cud be that he may have even been followin for long with a different moniker. Yes! He's like that

1s i see Hardwork, i'll be the first To Applaud it regardless of who is doing it. Bt not d case with ds One.
I cnt lower myself to ur non existing level Becos u can't redeem urself. No knowledge*which means picking ppus brain*, and of all u're just a Big Can Making Noise . Not that i xpect much from u.
I can Learn from any and everyone on here, certainly not u/someone who doesnt come up with his own shii. U cannot offer what u don't Have, and u have nothing to offer.
Oh, one more thing, u posting screenshot is jst nonsense, cause for all we know those can be someone Else' SS. If u can claim to ur subscribers that a 1.17 odd is a fixed match, then we cnt get past U the fact u 99.9 percent cud have stolen someone's Screenshot,
I dnt knock ppus hustle so long as it's Genuine, bt when u're tricky and a corny Being, u deserved to be Called Out.
Finally, u dont have Face in this forum. Untill u redeem urself. Just Shut up!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2014
Goodmorning all, excuse me for that long one. I needed to reply him.
I know many persons are wondering why here isn't popping. Not to worry. It's because, I ended my Season 3weeks ago. Even before my last posted picks. Just for reasons known to me and it was a good decision. So i didnt/don't feel the need to post Coin Toss/flip matches. Y?
Cause I am One, when i want to do something, i want to do it well.
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
For those of u who sent mails. Nevermind. 1s it's Time, i'll Let U all know. For now, continue ur Grinding and Continue getting Greens.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2014
@caesaraba hahaha..i see u...where u go since?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:
@caesaraba hahaha..i see u...where u go since?

Nna, I de o. How ur side? Na offline matters make me hide. I don miss plenty for this thread sha.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

again, i'll still put it to u. U're a SCAMMER. Someone who lost 10k+ becos of ur filled lyin Life. Ur excuse is that, u're not Nairabet she gave d money. Interesting, yet she paid u to Make her money. Which u failed at. She doesnt even Trust ur Ability odawise she shud have stuck with u, cause Tipsters do hve bad days/Runs. We all know u're not a Tipster!!
Lukesmith has offered himself to challenge u. What was ur reply to him? U started shaking,fretin. Ur xcuse again to him was 'Oh it's not u i want. I call That FEAR! Because u know u're Rubbish!! One of his Inplay Odd is Way Bigger than anything u've ever Posted Now, u're the Real Coward. . .
By Yesterday this Kid has started following me, so that he wud probably use the picks he sees here as his own to his subscribers. One quick question, Why follow me? If i had my Way, U'd have Blocked U!
Again, it cud be that he may have even been followin for long with a different moniker. Yes! He's like that

1s i see Hardwork, i'll be the first To Applaud it regardless of who is doing it. Bt not d case with ds One.
I cnt lower myself to ur non existing level Becos u can't redeem urself. No knowledge*which means picking ppus brain*, and of all u're just a Big Can Making Noise . Not that i xpect much from u.
I can Learn from any and everyone on here, certainly not u/someone who doesnt come up with his own shii. U cannot offer what u don't Have, and u have nothing to offer.
Oh, one more thing, u posting screenshot is jst nonsense, cause for all we know those can be someone Else' SS. If u can claim to ur subscribers that a 1.17 odd is a fixed match, then we cnt get past U the fact u 99.9 percent cud have stolen someone's Screenshot,
I dnt knock ppus hustle so long as it's Genuine, bt when u're tricky and a corny Being, u deserved to be Called Out.
Finally, u dont have Face in this forum. Untill u redeem urself. Just Shut up!
so I stole someone screen shots wit my games on it??r stupidity amazes me yet again!!!lol she lost 10k?? Did u ever ask her how much she wonno u are only concerned about her lost because is only negative tins u like,u are just a fool!!!oga paste ur tips let me paste minee let's see who is really knows this game beta stop being a coward!!!!if it is tennis I woul record more greens than you baba,if its vitual tennis am ready if it is vitual football am ready to prove am far ahead of u in the game so stop being a pusy and accept my challenge
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:
Goodmorning all, excuse me for that long one. I needed to reply him.
I know many persons are wondering why here isn't popping. Not to worry. It's because, I ended my Season 3weeks ago. Even before my last posted picks. Just for reasons known to me and it was a good decision. So i didnt/don't feel the need to post Coin Toss/flip matches. Y?
Cause I am One, when i want to do something, i want to do it well.
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
For those of u who sent mails. Nevermind. 1s it's Time, i'll Let U all know. For now, continue ur Grinding and Continue getting Greens.
oga scammer am reay drop ur picks let me drop mine let d world judge if u r really that good as u claim on mmy thread prove it no need to talk 2much any sport u pick am ready sir!!!!weda vitual or real live games I no run bros...am not like u that is too scared of compitition u casted the first stone now am ready for u show wat u gat!!and the world wud judge
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2014
YBNSCEO:
oga scammer am reay drop ur picks let me drop mine let d world judge if u r really that good as u claim on mmy thread prove it no need to talk 2much any sport u pick am ready sir!!!!weda vitual or real live games I no run bros...am not like u that is too scared of compitition u casted the first stone now am ready for u show wat u gat!!and the world wud judge

lol, u still dont have sense do u? ' if u're good as u claim on my Thread'.....as much as i didnt say this on ur Thread.
Let me use this opportunity to tell it to u. I am way above u.
Oh as to posting of best picks. That is wat i have been doing in this thread of mine.
How do u challenge someone when the pick u're going to post is not from ur Damn skull....u're a laughing stock and a Failed being
Again...u're Rubbish. And a Scammer!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

lol, u still dont have sense do u? ' if u're good as u claim on my Thread'.....as much as i didnt say this on ur Thread.
Let me use this opportunity to tell it to u. I am way above u.
Oh as to posting of best picks. That is wat i have been doing in this thread of mine.
How do u challenge someone when the pick u're going to post is not from ur Damn skull....u're a laughing stock and a Failed being
Again...u're Rubbish. And a Scammer!!
u r just a coward and a liar u gat noting am far beta than u and dared u to prove me otherwise but u were 2 scared of losing u r a mor o n and scammer too fool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by DoroMega: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
i love this drama,please dont stop.hahaha!!!!!!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
DoroMega:
i love this drama,please dont stop.hahaha!!!!!!!
the op is a coward came to my thread to post trash claiming to b beta than me I challenge him to prove it a simple way drop ur pick I drop mine,he hides behind the curtain claiming am too small for him words of a coward!!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lwkm...he's starting to want the crowd..chai
when u say post picks, isn't that what i have been doing.
Let me state Facts again, so far, Ur odds/picks don't match up to anything in this Thread or any1s odd in this forum.
2. U can't come up with ur own picks. U copy/claim buy picks and re-sell, u claim to know all sports and all virtuals in ds world. And how u make/made 80k in each. Yet ds same Over sabi person/i am too buoyant of a Kid...cnt cough up 10k+ he SCAMMED.
3. U're a Real COWARD. After all u claim 'surest Lord for odds'. U simply can't Take up The challenge Lukesmith offered/posed to U.
4. U dont have face in this forum SCAMMER!!
5. U'r an Empty CAN. Just making noise up and down in ds forum
6. Surest odd indeed. You sent a 1.17 odd to the paid subscriber Girl U scammed and Told her it is a Fixed match. Untill I busted ur Lyin a s s
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by wierdpsycho: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:
Let me state Facts again, so far, Ur odds/picks don't match up to anything in this Thread or any1s odd in this forum.
2. U can't come up with ur own picks. U copy/claim buy picks and re-sell, u claim to know all sports and all virtuals in ds world. And how u make/made 80k in each. Yet ds same Over sabi person/i am too buoyant of a Kid...cnt cough up 10k+ he SCAMMED.
3. U're a Real COWARD. After all u claim 'surest Lord for odds'. U simply can't Take up The challenge Lukesmith offered/posed to U.
6. Surest odd indeed. You sent a 1.17 odd to the paid subscriber Girl U scammed and Told her it is a Fixed match. Untill I busted ur Lyin a s s

how did you become a tennis betting guru?.............
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:
everytin is about prove oooooo that's all I want u just comeup with stupid stories can u provide a screenshot of games I sent her showing clearly odd of 1.17?I NEVER told her its a fix match!!!! U just believe lies bcus all u want is negative tins..u are just blabbing if am a scammer y do I have over 150 subscribers??won't dey all b crying of scam??wud I have d got to come here and expose my identity? D only person I have scammed is ur dad!!! I have prove to show games I have set pple and prove that shows greens wit big bets I made myself!!!!it is just paining u that am getting sucessful and u poorer!!!COWARD
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
wierdpsycho:

how did you become a tennis betting guru?.............
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
YBNSCEO:
everytin is about prove oooooo that's all I want u just comeup with stupid stories can u provide a screenshot of games I sent her showing clearly odd of 1.17?I NEVER told her its a fix match!!!! U just believe lies bcus all u want is negative tins..u are just blabbing if am a scammer y do I have over 150 subscribers??won't dey all b crying of scam??wud I have d got to come here and expose my identity? D only person I have scammed is ur dad!!! I have prove to show games I have set pple and prove that shows greens wit big bets I made myself!!!!it is just paining u that am getting sucessful and u poorer!!!COWARD

u'll know when a Coward is speaking. This is it!!! U're Just a Paper TIGER!!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

senseless
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

senseless ur picks are trash u don't even play them!!!yet u have d mouth to conderm anoda person who plays his
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
senseless ur picks are trash u don't even play them!!!yet u have d mouth to conderm anoda person who plays his

hahahaha,i don't play it right? Lwkm, bt ppu do. Ur point? U have no point, becos. 1. U're a Scammer,2. U cnt come up wit ur own picks via ur brain. 3. 1s lukesmith picked up ur challenge, u ran for ur life.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by controversialJ: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2014
WHY NOT DO D PROPER TIN ??
COPY D CONVERSATION HERE ?
SNAP SHOT D PICKS HE COPIED FROM YOU ?
LET PPL BLIV U ??
SUMONE STOLE FROM YOU IF U WNT TO.XPOSE HIM XPOSE HIM
WELL
SNAPSHOT D PICKS HE STOLE
COPY N PASTE
PASTE.D LINK
DELETE HIM LET HIM NOT FOLLOW U
U.NO SABI.XPOSE ?
CUS ALL DIS ACCUSATION WIT OUT PROVE IS JST TALK ??
HE S A THIEF HE IS DIS!!?? WHR IS D SHOT PASTE D LINK ?
WHO DID HE SCAM
D COMPLAINS OF D VICTIM ?
HABA
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:

Hahaha THIEF!!! Whther u follow me or not. wud not change d fact u're a CERTIFIED SCAMMER. And it wont stop me from doing what i do best.
Oh, i cnt pick ur challenge because, u dnt have d brain to develop ur own picks! There u have it. + u're yet to Redeem ur Smudged Image on ds forum from the 10k+ u scammed that girl
Tell me, what don't u understand?
I dnt have d brains yet my games keep winning and I stake on my stake on games if u r so sure of ur games y dnt u put ur money on them??u keep blabbing I scammed a girl,and I keep sayin I scammed ur mother can u post a screen shot of teller showing 10k paid to meyungman u r sayin trash she didn't pay 10k to me rather she paid 1k for my picks and I sent the picks to her therefore services was rendered and that is not scam!!!d first day she won y didn't u say I scammed her thenno is wen she lost that u now say is scam!!!suppose she won 100k wud u say I scammed her of 100k U r a fool sport bet is no scam u r a coward I challenged u to drop ur picks and I drop mine so d world wud know who really is the best but u refused because u knew u r no match for me!!!!fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (87) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.