Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? (819 Views)

What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / What I Saw When I Checked Her Jamb Result!! / I Was Very Sad When I Had A B, Says Graduate With 4.99 Cgpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? by Sammiel: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
There is this girl I like but somehow we happen to be having problems getting along with each other because of some of the funny ways she acts sometimes (childish). She should be btw 18-21 (or younger). We are both students in the same School? But I'm much older than her. My question is does using the word C'mon prounounced common make the person for whom it is used look like a kid? Or reduced? I need your answers cos me no understand again oh.
Re: She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? by polz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sammiel: There is this girl I like but somehow we happen to be having problems getting along with each other because of some of the funny ways she acts sometimes (childish). She should be btw 18-21 (or younger). We are both students in the same School? But I'm much older than her. My question is does using the word C'mon prounounced common make the person for whom it is used look like a kid? Or reduced? I need your answers cos me no understand again oh.
Na wa o!, una don c NL finish o!
Hmmm_ so na any question dem dey carry-ask 4 here nw? undecided

If "c'mon" becomes a prob in yur relationship, y dnt u stp using it

Must u create a topic out of every little tin? undecided
Re: She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? by AfricanApple(f): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think its d way u use it

I know a guy who likes to call every lady younger than him 'small', he was asking me out and likes refferingvto me as small girl, out of curiosity I asked his age, he said it, gosh I was annoyed cos he is just few years older than I am, yet he talks like he is 40 years. I told him I can't even date someone his age cos its too close

make her understand your intentions for using it.

besides did is supposed to be in romance section
Re: She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? by Sammiel: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: I think its d way u use it

I know a guy who likes to call every lady younger than him 'small', he was asking me out and likes refferingvto me as small girl, out of curiosity I asked his age, he said it, gosh I was annoyed cos he is just few years older than I am, yet he talks like he is 40 years. I told him I can't even date someone his age cos its too close

make her understand your intentions for using it.

besides did is supposed to be in romance section
I just liked ur profile pics...thanks.
Re: She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? by AfricanApple(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Sammiel: I just liked ur profile pics...thanks.
uh oh! thanks
Re: She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? by Sammiel: 4:19pm On May 01, 2016
Dear moderator Fynestboi kindly delete this thread for me. Thanks.
Re: She Feels Belittled When I Say C'mon To Her. Why? by Sammiel: 7:52am On May 02, 2016
Sammiel:
Dear moderator Fynestboi kindly delete this thread for me. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Check Uniuyo Portal / Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates At FUDMA / 8 Powerful Things To Do When You Are Discouraged As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.