Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? (31221 Views)

Learn How To Start Oil And Gas Biz + Internet Marketing Biz (photos and proofs) / Start Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria / I Need Information On Oil And Gas Business(provide Me With Infoand Get Paid). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by ufot(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2009
@suze what is AGO?

what is an ideal capital to venture into the downstream sector?, thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by wecis: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2009
i have a simple PETROLEUM PRODUCTS business model for those who long for additional stream of income and the empowerment for the unemployed.DPR APPROVED.(DOWNSTREAM).call kunle on 08033640090 or email kunleajadi@hotmail.com
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by stagger: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2009
ufot:

@suze what is AGO?

what is an ideal capital to venture into the downstream sector?, thanks

AGO: Automotive Gas Oil (diesel)

Ideal capita"l: depends on what you want. N500,000 to N5million or more depending on which aspect of the downstream sector you want to go into. I got a comprehensive report that you can purchase if you want to go into it.

Or better still, we can partner together; if you are ready. Just indicate here and we will take it from there.
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by OpsE1: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2009
stagger:

AGO: Automotive Gas Oil (diesel)

Ideal capita"l: depends on what you want. N500,000 to N5million or more depending on which aspect of the downstream sector you want to go into. I got a comprehensive report that you can purchase if you want to go into it.

Or better still, we can partner together; if you are ready. Just indicate here and we will take it from there.

Can I have your email add or no?
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by honeyguy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2009
am just wandering what the average profit one can make from the sales of a full tanker of ago, or petrol?
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by stagger: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
Ops E:

Can I have your email add or no?

I do not usually give out my email and number. A lot of people I sent emails to did not even have the courtsey of acknowledging them. maybe you can put up your email and if i feel like, I may rely you. Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by OpsE1: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
stagger:

I do not usually give out my email and number. A lot of people I sent emails to did not even have the courtsey of acknowledging them. maybe you can put up your email and if i feel like, I may rely you. Keep your fingers crossed.

No yawa.I understand your concern.Mine is avemercy999@yahoo.co.uk.
Try contact me pls.
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by Golddigger: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
I THINK IT TAKES A LIL BIT MORE THAN JUST MONEY, PLANNNING FIRST BEFORE MONEY
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by smartmoney(m): 4:35am On Nov 06, 2009
A piece of advice for you man. When it comes to Oil and Gas, a lot of people will tell you what they think they know about it . Its big boy league man. Before dealing with anybody i will advice that you demand for proof from them showing that they have made money from Oil and Gas business.
If you live overseas and have real good connectiions with either Refineries or big time Traders of either Bony Light Crude Oil, or in D2 from Russia, then we could be in business.
I've got real proof that this business works. But you must not start first with your funds man until you have all the knowledge and experience required in this industry. The best is to start as a broker and learn the business.
I've been in it and know how the game is played here perfectly well.
I could help you out here on any info you might need.

+234-8039102791
smartalozie@yahoo.com
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by monopolist: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
and for the holy wood dreamers saying sow 100m and reap 300% in 3months is just fakish doesn't work that way

Making #300million from #100million investment in Leasing a Tank Farm mathematically is 200%  Profit in 3 Months and not 300%.

@ bluaces
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by olorogun1: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
I have 2 plot of land suitable for filling station,along papalanto and shagamu road ogun state very close to the express @ a very cheap price no omo onile wahala.cos the land is mine.its 2 acre but am giving 2 plot out call me if you are intrested 08060639740.thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by dokuppy(m): 1:05am On Nov 08, 2009
To:stagger
Wht is the big deal in telling smone who want to communicate with you, a ba,hope u r nt a scam
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by denzel2009: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
See fraudsters at work, networking!
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by erastus75: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
Look, before you could venture into Oil and gas business, register with the department of pertroleum resources(dpr), go to http://www.dprnigeria.com/forms_procedures.html or this for permit http://www.dprnigeria.com/permits.html

Go through all the forms relating to the kind of business you want to go into.

Wish you good luck
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by halifab: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
You must see this report before investing in Oil and gas Business .Upper stream or downsteam.for detail, email: halifabenergy@gmail.com
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2009
to get started in oil and gas business you must read this!!! send a mail to me : halifabenergy@gmail.com
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by kliverpool(m): 1:30am On Jan 20, 2011
let us talk i walk in oil and gas sector
the return.
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by osumechuks: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
my name is chuks i live in south africa i will like us to talk more on oil and gas i will inbox me osume.chuks@yahoo.com
Tonye-t:
@wapijay

what are your contacts because in oil and gas biz u will need people to also need ur products, let me explain

chevron[/b]or some other oil related companies could require some stipulated qty of a certain product, hence they will scout for suppliers, now that is where u could come in[b] OR NNPC may want to sell their product at a cheap rate and with contacts (from people who know, example like me) you could get informed and make your purchases, and so and so the chain of biz keeps going
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by osumechuks: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Golddigger: I THINK IT TAKES A LIL BIT MORE THAN JUST MONEY, PLANNNING FIRST BEFORE MONEY
my name is chuks i live in south africa i will like us to talk more on oil and gas i will inbox me osume.chuks@yahoo.com
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by bibu: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tonye-t:
@wapijay

what are your contacts because in oil and gas biz u will need people to also need ur products, let me explain

chevron[/b]or some other oil related companies could require some stipulated qty of a certain product, hence they will scout for suppliers, now that is where u could come in[b] OR NNPC may want to sell their product at a cheap rate and with contacts (from people who know, example like me) you could get informed and make your purchases, and so and so the chain of biz keeps going
So I can stand as a retailer?Or won't the product demanding company buy directly from the source?
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by bibu: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
dmprince: Oil and Gas Biz is cool and makes cool cash. I'm into it and I will encourage people to get into the business. I used to organize seminars on it but I've stopped. I have a book I can recommend. It is really good to have the book if you are interested in Oil and Gas. It exposes you to all you need to start the business and also contains contact numbers of Oil firms. If you need the book send me a mail on top.priorityoil@yahoo.com
Thanks for the info,I am really interested in the book and when next is the seminar?How can I get in contact with U̶̲̥̅̊ sir?ma email;habbyboi@gmail.com.
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by estweet267: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2012
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by estweet267: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by realvenc: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Just saw this thread and although it has been long running, I thought I could give an insight for the benefit of those who may still be looking at the thread.
There seems to be a general misconception about biz opportunities in the oil and gas sector with a lot of people thinking that oil and gas biz is only all about Crude and petroleum Products buying and selling.
There are a whole lot of other biz areas and categories in the oil and gas industry. With less risk exposure, Much more certainty, better biz structure and as profitable. And the good thing is they are under serviced and so has huge opportunities.
With the right information and guidance, you can easily establish yourselves in these biz and service areas for both upstream and downstream sector.
The fact still remains that a great % of crude and petroleum products mandates agents claim to be brokering are both fictitious and unattainable. With inflated and unrealistic profit margins unless of course you are playing with huge hard currency.
So guys if you are serious about doing straight up businesses in the oil and gas sector or you want to integrate your existing biz then try and find what suits you and seek the right guidance.
@Omolayo
You can actually develop your existing line of biz to be able to operate in the oil and gas industry and become a player there rather than Divert away from your biz as you mentioned to do speculation.
If you got any serious questions about this or related issues text me on this 08177086096 and I will try and help out if my time permits. Cheers
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by wealthgroup: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by campdavid24: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2012
Im looking to start off in the oil and gas business, i have a million naira to invest , and i probably will be buying a tanker and truck sometime soon. wheres first place to start? coolnett@gmail.com NJ,USA.
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by ighodalo86(m): 12:48am On May 18, 2013
I reside in phc and found this link quite intersting. I have been seeking to go into the energy sector for a while now and I using this opportunity to appeal to anyone with useful info to please help a brother out as I just got out of the Uni. Of Phc. I seek a mentor in that sector plus I have a couple of links that can be explored to achieve somethings. Thanks!
Re: What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? by miikel4aver: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
I need 0.46 density AGO trucking 20 trucks to kogi state. At the rate of 145-3. Must send MOU and company profile before he gets thge LPO, needed urgently. call me on 07082085282. Pls serious and ready sellers, should call only and payment method-cheque on delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / Obi Cubana Sues PM Express For N1billion, Says He Is Not A Drug Baron. / From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.