Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488967 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
SageNaruto:

Pls, did you see anything like females only or preferred?! undecided

If you want to apply just go ahead and do so! angry

I know why I am asking...

the company in question has a preference for females in this particular job role. Let them specify in plain terms

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

pls is the position exclusively for females?

The vacancy didn't mention any requirement for a specific gender.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pojomojo:
A reputable Hospital on the Island, is seeking to recruit young, qualified, vibrant, dynamic and professionally passionate personnel to boost our service delivery in the position below:

Job Title: Receptionist/Administrative Officer

Requirement
Candidates should posses relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: hospitalemploy20@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chrisjane:

The vacancy didn't mention any requirement for a specific gender.

be sure of what you are saying

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shadzyng(f): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
obajoey:

Where will you be coming from?

I've located the address...Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ColtPython(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Misskaycee21:

HI I got a job invite, don't really know if it's legit
Customer Service Officer Recruitment At Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)

Please is this legit??

Very legit. The company is well known for recruiting for organizations.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

Since you obviously know the answer, why are you asking question? I have no dealings with the company or the vacancy. I got this vacancy on LinkedIn. Don't quote me again.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
ColtPython:

Very legit. The company is well known for recruiting for organizations.
. Oh thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Hkana: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Appliedmaths can I pm you?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Chrisjane:

Since you obviously know the answer, why are you asking question? I have no dealings with the company or the vacancy. I got this vacancy on LinkedIn. Don't quote me again.

haha! copy and paste guru!

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

haha! copy and paste guru!
Is because of the lazy ones like you

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Chrisjane:

Is because of the lazy ones like you

if I was lazy, I would not have more accurate information than you do. Please don't be in a hurry to share job vacancies, verify certain details before you ctrl c and ctrl v grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ColtPython(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

if I was lazy, I would not have more accurate information than you do. Please don't be in a hurry to share job vacancies, verify certain details before you ctrl c and ctrl v grin grin

Oga, apply if you want to apply. Ignore if you are having doubts about the recruitment requirements.

Those "copying and pasting" job listings here are not being paid to do so.

If you feel the information they are passing is not up to your "esteemed" standards just ignore and waka pass. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I knew the vacancy was valid and that was why I posted it. You also confirmed is valid but your problem is that you think is a gender specific job. Do your research, Mr. Job seeker. Other people also post vacancies from other valid sites. I have been posting vacancies am directly and indirectly involved in. You have accurate information, yet you ask questions. Is your oversabi kind of person that always lose out.

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2017
ColtPython:

Oga, apply if you want to apply. Ignore if you are having doubts about the recruitment requirements.

If you feel the information they are passing is not up to your "esteemed" standards just ignore and waka pass. Simple!

Don't mind him.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Chrisjane:

I knew the vacancy was valid and that was why I posted it. You also confirmed is valid but your problem is that you think is a gender specific job. Do your research, Mr. Job seeker. Other people also post vacancies from other valid sites. I have been posting vacancies am directly and indirectly involved in. You have accurate information, yet you ask questions. Is your oversabi kind of person that always lose out.

is that all you have to say? smh!

I only asked questions to be sure you are adequately informed. But you are on the defensive because you know you didn't do due diligence. Don't just copy and paste, ask questions... wink

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2017
ColtPython:

mechionu!

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yourmmy: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2017
A small food processing company requires the services of IT students preferably students with background in Science & Technology or Food Technology

Location: Surulere. Candidates should stay close to or around Surulere

Minimum Duration of IT: 3 months

Send your applications to cheve1810@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SageNaruto(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2017
ColtPython n Chrisjane, you don't have to waste your time and energy exchanging word with someone who's clearly ignorant...

Chrisjane, u hav done a selfless service of posting a job vacancy u found online.

So, don't let anyone waste your time!

And to chrisbaxtian, don't be an ungrateful nuisance!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017
SageNaruto:
ColtPython n Chrisjane, you don't have to waste your time and energy exchanging word with someone who's clearly ignorant...

Chrisjane, u hav done a selfless service of posting a job vacancy u found online.

So, don't let anyone waste your time!

And to chrisbaxtian, don't be an ungrateful nuisance!

ignorant?! ignorant of what?! just because I asked someone to verify the information she posted! God help me. I am dealing with the lowest of the low on this thread! stay off my mentions

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Electrical and Instrumentation Advisor

Main Functions
Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures.
Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
Coordination and communication of various issues among the company's and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor's and subcontractor's locations
Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
Qualifications
20+ years of closely related professional experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@beneprojecti.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:

A Nurse for the Operating Theatre (OT)

OPEN TO QUALIFIED NURSES

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

POSITION: OT NURSE

Job Description
Provide best possible care before, during and after surgery in the OT in accordance with MSF protocols;
Adherence to MSF hygiene protocol
Prepare the OT, manage equipments and instruments, and assist the scrub nurse and the surgeon.
Observe and respect the MSF Charter and adhere to work schedule as per roster and on-call requirements;
Treat the patient with respect, providing good quality care and ensuring privacy and confidentiality.
Proper documentation, reporting and handover to receiving medical providers.

Required Skills and Conditions
Nigerian Registered Nursing Qualification with minimum of 1 year of active clinical experience since graduation;
Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and patient care;
Motivation, flexibility and capacity to work as a team;
Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa.
Work Hours: 208 hours per month. Availability for shifts up to 12 hours, night/day.

Work Location
Jahun Hospital, Jigawa State (Nigeria).

Contract
Unlimited contract duration starting as soon as possible. Flexibility required.

HOW TO APPLY
Submit your cover letter, CV and copies of qualifications with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Jahun ("Application Box" outside the front gate). (With Reference “OT NURSE”)

Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: msff-jahun-recruitment@paris.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 3rd November 2017.
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Closing Date: 3rd November, 2017.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. In Jahun, Jigawa State MSF F works with the MoH to in maternal and newborn health in the Jahun Government hospital and in some primary health care facilities.

POSITION: NURSE

Job Description
Providing nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population.

Requirement

Recognized nurse diploma essential
2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGOs desirable
Demonstrable experience in supervising and training others in a team seeting
Spoken and written English and Hausa

Work Location
Jahun, Jigawa (Nigeria).

Contract
This recruitment is for an undetermined number of indefinite contracts, as well as for a pool of daily workers. 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.

HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: msff-jahun-recruitment@paris.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 3rd November 2017.
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Closing Date: 3rd November, 2017.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
This role is STRICTLY for Higher National Diploma (HND) holders in Accounting or Banking & Finance. Applicants must have at least 2 years experience as an Accountant and must be proficient in the use of Sage Accounting Software.

Salary: 80,000-90,000 monthly

If you meet the above criteria, kindly send your CV to applications@thejobmag.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
We are hiring for the post of a Sales assistant.

Applicant must possess good customer relationship skills.
Must be able to write and speak English fluently.
Must live within Lekki and it’s environs.
Must be ready to come for an interview and bring their CV if they are shortlisted.

To APPLY please send your full picture and profile to:

houseofkosagh@gmail.com

OR send a message to our WhatsApp on 08098638244.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hkana:
Appliedmaths can I pm you?

Lol, Oga pm me joor and you'll get a reply.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Job Position: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

Job Brief:
SD Human Resources on behalf of our client is looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support.

Description:
• Managing the day-to-day activities of the MD
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
• Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Making travel and guest arrangement
• Providing quality customer service

Requirements:
• A minimum of HND/BSc in a relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 2 year experience as an executive assistant or in other secretarial position
• Preferably male or a female (married) between 29-35 years old
• Must be able to write very well.
• Must be computer literate
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Must be smart and presentable

Salary - 80,000 monthly

Suitable candidates who reside around Ajah or its environs should send their CV to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com using the job position as the subject of the mail on or before 5th November
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
We are hiring again!

The positions include;

1) Operations Manager 2)Business Manager
3) Personal Assistant.

Please send all CVs to admin@starworkshospitality.net
CV Entries end at the end of the week 3rd November, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chommieblaq(f): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
dsauce:

thanks bro... the onabule crescent is actually their new office address but just yet to be corrected on the website.

Please sis you hongor their interview?
How was it and their pay?
Got a mail from them
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Moyarh(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Vacancy

A vacancy exists in a Financial Institution (in Lagos) for a Retail Sales Manager.

The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the sales team.
- Drive the sales team to achieve periodic financial targets with innovative penetration strategies.
- Contribute substantially to product development and marketing efforts.
- Build external partnerships, affiliations and strategic alliances.
- Manage all resources, mentor and develop team members to achieve results.
- Innovate and implement business development initiatives and strategies.

Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the financial sales/service sector (preferably from consumer lending/ banking/ insurance) with proven records of meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- Minimum of 3 years in leadership roles - leading sales teams to achieve group financial targets.
- Minimum of second class upper degree in a business/financially related discipline (post graduate degrees in business is an advantage).

Please apply only if you meet the requirements.

Kindly send updated CVs to msg.moya@gmail.com

Application ends Monday 6th November, 2017.

Please share.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dsauce: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Please sis you hongor their interview?
How was it and their pay?
Got a mail from them

Actually i have been working with them since September. You can PM me to ask about what you need to know. Would be readily available to help. All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.