Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490072 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chommieblaq(f): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
dsauce:

Actually i have been working with them since September. You can PM me to ask about what you need to know. Would be readily available to help. All the best

Thanks
Sent you a pm already
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eddie7: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Diamond bank recruitment Kindly refer qualified candidates to apply via our career page:

www.diamondbank.com/careers/join-us/

Candidates should enter their email address and click “verify” to register and apply. Recommended browser is Google Chrome.

Our standard recruitment criteria for Graduate Trainees are listed below:

Maximum age of 27 years
Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) including Mathematics and English Language
Full-time university degree with a minimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
NYSC discharge certificate

Application closes on Friday, November 10, 2017 so hurry!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by excanny: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Where is Madam Eremy?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DRscience(f): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
eddie7:
Diamond bank recruitment Kindly refer qualified candidates to apply via our career page:

www.diamondbank.com/careers/join-us/

Candidates should enter their email address and click “verify” to register and apply. Recommended browser is Google Chrome.

Our standard recruitment criteria for Graduate Trainees are listed below:

Maximum age of 27 years
Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) including Mathematics and English Language
Full-time university degree with a minimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
NYSC discharge certificate

Application closes on Friday, November 10, 2017 so hurry!
please have you been able to register? It's not going
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eddie7: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
DRscience:
please have you been able to register? It's not going
Nope...just got & pasted...will my contact source
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ariyike25(f): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
have not be able to register pls...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
excanny:
Where is Madam Eremy?
Oga excanny, I'm right here.

A short story.

Landed a new role at work demanding more of my time and mental resource. Hence my unavoidably prolonged absence.

Thanks for caring.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kraken: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wait ooooo... Is eremy a woman?? As in a female with feminine features?? � this is amazing if it's true. Gidi traffic twitter handle is managed by a lady now this. Am impressed

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
kraken:
Wait ooooo... Is eremy a woman?? As in a female with feminine features?? � this is amazing if it's true. Gidi traffic twitter handle is managed by a lady now this. Am impressed

Thanks for the compliment.

5 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kraken: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good stuff my dear, good stuff. I hope the upcoming can take a cue and help carry people along in their own little way... Well done!
eremy:

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DRscience(f): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
eddie7:

Nope...just got & pasted...will my contact source
sorry I don't understand
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
A good programmer and marketer needed.

Programmer must have Wordpress and vast coding skills.

Send cv to kelvinsunday35@gmail.com

Abuja
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Social media officer needed at Springboard for Health Communication in Abuja. Send CV and cover letter to ncrecruitments@yahoo.com..

Social media manager needed at WestBay in Oyo state. Send CV to careers@west-bay.org

An HR/Admin Officer needed at the CPPA In Lagos. Must be a member of CIPM, with at least two years' experience. Send CV to careers@cpparesearch.org

Fresh graduates of English Education needed at Greenspring school in Anthony, Lagos.

Send CV: graduatetrainee.anthony@greenspringsschool.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eddie7: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
DRscience:
sorry I don't understand
I copied & pasted that info raw from a source. I then said I'll lay ur complaints to that source... the site might be jam-packed due to application traffic
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DRscience(f): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
eddie7:

I copied & pasted that info raw from a source. I then said I'll lay ur complaints to that source... the site might be jam-packed due to application traffic
oh! Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yourmmy: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Witty Consulting presents “Land your first job employability workshop”
This workshop is for you if you fall into any of the following categories –
 An unemployed graduate who has attended countless interviews, sent your CVs to numerous companies and all you hear is .....crickets;
 Just concluded Youth Service and you are wondering what next;
 Just finished from University and you want to get a job pending while you are mobilised for Youth Service;
 Really want to learn all it takes to stand out to recruiters and HR professionals
If you belong to any of the categories above then the Land Your First Job Employability Workshop is just the thing you need. At this workshop you will learn:
 The basics of crafting a compelling CV and cover letter that gets you interviews;
 How to stand out to recruiters with your application;
 The Do’s and Don’ts of interviews;
 The different types of interviews and how to prepare for each;
 Dressing to ace the interview;
 What to do after the interview to ensure you remain in the recruiter’s mind;
 Unusual places to search for vacancies
Forget the stories about there being no jobs, it’s just stories.

Date: November 18, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Venue: Sango Ota. Final venue details will be communicated to registered participants
Registration Fee: #1,000
Kindly fill this form and send a mail to yomi@dznect.com or text or WhatsApp 07031987352 after filling the form.

http:///landyourfirstjobtraining

Registration ends on the 15th of November, 2017.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Yourmmy: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
A microfinance organisation located in Ijebu Ode requires the services of a Loan Officer. He/She must have a warm demeanor, be smart and have a good understanding of the Ijebu market.

Requirements: OND and NCE applicants only. Please do not apply if you have a higher degree
Candidates must reside in Ijebu Ode town

Interested candidates should send their CVs to yomi@dznect,com on or before Friday, November 10, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
TITIS is Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited, it is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company's registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue , Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State , Nigeria
Social Media Manager
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND

Details:
An opening for a creative well-rounded individual that can impact positively the online presence of an IT Services company through Social Media.
Applicants must be one with extensive experience in social media management. He/she must be creative, innovative with a very broad imagination.
Job description:
Strategic planning
Execution of set plans within predefined timeframes
Development of brand awareness and online reputation
Content Creation and management
SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
Cultivation of leads and sales online
Method of Application
To apply, send your cv to jobs@tranter-it.com using social media manager as subject of the email
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Secretary

Job Description:
Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
Typing, preparing and collating reports.
Filing.
Updating Clients and arranging necessary meetings
Requirements
Reside at Ikeja axis
Must be very good in operating Computer.
Friendly with high English Language communication skill.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: enquiries@alphatravelagent.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tocyn94(f): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Please sis you hongor their interview?
How was it and their pay?
Got a mail from them
Pls I also got a mail from them but I'm a bit skeptical. Has the guy replied you? Pls if he has do share pls. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eddie7: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
DRscience:
oh! Okay. Thanks
U're welcome
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Oyetunde10: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Good Morning, Please do you remember what the general essay was about?

jashar:

Hallos...

Hmm....

1st of all, I had to reschedule from yesterday to today.
Omo mehn, the thing take style strong ooo....

Almost 5 hours sef. 5 tests.
2 sets of Quantitative
1 test of Use of English
General knowledge (Omo, this one tough. They printed out a map and we were asked to pinpoint some countries like Hawai, Tanzania... all those place one doesn't really pay attention to. They asked for the currency of different Countries like Singapore and Ivory Coast) grin. About 90 questions in all sha.
Finally, there was the General Essay.

It is well my brother. Na real exam I go write today.

Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Analee(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Madam eremy and pojomojo thanks for your good works on this thread.God bless u,bt pls you guyz should try and focus more on PH,pls we need jobs, cos its more of lagos jobs that is been posted here and on everyother thread generally.cos av been searching for jobs in Ph,cant find.pls o help us biko.thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Analee:
Madam eremy and pojomojo thanks for your good works on this thread.God bless u, bt pls you guyz should try and focus more on PH, pls we need jobs, cos its more of lagos jobs that is been posted here and on everyother thread generally.cos av been searching for jobs in Ph,cant find.pls o help us biko.thanks

you can just imagine?! focus more on pH jobs?! wetin dey pH? Lagos is where sh*t goes down! besides, it's not eremy's or pojomojo's fault that port Harcourt jobs are not as publicised as Lagos jobs. They post what they see. if it's not in your area, then maybe you should relocate! they don't owe you anything.

6 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
JOBS FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY
1.LOCAL GUIDE pro-rata 300k to 450k/ mth 3 daily shifts
2. ASSISTANTS pro-rata 225k to 337k/ mth 4 daily shifts
-Both part time Jobs with a Nigerian company
-Job descriptions would be sent to respondents enclosed as mail attachments
-Employees would be paid in cumulative shifts taken in a month
-Our full workday 9am-9pm, first 3 shifts end 6pm; resumption and closing locations may vary, along with your full choice of work schedule
-Candidates are required to test for speaking skills, presentation skills, researching abilities and local knowledge
-Fitness and a strong social media profile following/savvy are a plus
-We accept applications for all ages, backgrounds and work experience levels
-Forward a copy of your updated CV to support@onelifestyle.com.ng to be scheduled for an interview at our office near Lekki Conservation Toll Plaza
-Applications close on the 13th of November, 2017

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by callydon(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jashar(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oyetunde10:
Good Morning, Please do you remember what the general essay was about?

Hi. I'm sorry, I don't remember.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pojomojo:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Secretary

Job Description:
Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
Typing, preparing and collating reports.
Filing.
Updating Clients and arranging necessary meetings
Requirements
Reside at Ikeja axis
Must be very good in operating Computer.
Friendly with high English Language communication skill.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: enquiries@alphatravelagent.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by daramolanas1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
gracebeing:
We are currently recruiting part-time cleaners with daily pay. Please send your name, age, sex and address to 08081704717.
boss have u migrated to HR now?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2017
celwonder:

pls who personally knows if dis is legit and not GNLD

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED which has been scheduled forMONDAY 13TH NOVEMBER  2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies of your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports  with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 49 Olowu Street Off Bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the  interview.

Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.   

JOB REF:KAA18/06
BEST REGARDS    

Head of Human Resource

Karen

It's GNLD.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by petengine(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2017
DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program 2018 - Continental AG - Delta State

International experience - living, study or internship abroad. Internship and / or thesis writing in the automotive industry....

Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP - General Electric - Nigeria

Prior internship, cooperative studies or research experience in engineering or manufacturing is an advantage....

Engineering Intern Nigeria - Henkel AG - Ibadan

Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage....

Intern–Communications And Social Media - United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) - Nigeria

In connection with an internship agreement. Please indicate in the subject “Application for Internship vacancy announcement 007....

Creative Intern/ Assistant - Memoriesbyese Photography - Nigeria

To apply kindly send CV and cover letter detailing your RELEVANT experience and how it makes you qualified for this internship to memoriesbyese@gmail.com....

Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP - General Electric - Lagos

Prior internship, cooperative studies or research experience in engineering or manufacturing is an advantage....

Internship Programme For Young West Africans 2018 - West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) - Nigeria

This is a predominantly self-funded internship. The internship period is from January to July 2018. Letter of motivation expressing career goals and how the...

Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst Intern, Project Assistant - Bincom ICT Solutions - Lagos

This is a short term internship ( 6 months – 1 year contract) position. At Bincom ICT Solutions we are a team of creative, intelligent, and diligent people who...

Trainee Developer - Internship (Mobile App Development) - Bincom ICT Solutions - Lagos

To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects. RECOMMENDED...

Fresh Graduates Recruitment In Lagos - Missionwise Global Koncept - Lagos

Company To Fill Some Of Our Entry-Level Positions In Promotional Sales Public Relations Event Marketing Campaign Management Customer Service Internships...

Team Lead, X-Academy - The Nigerian Stock Exchange - Lagos

The role will also have responsibility for the Exchange’s learning and development strategy, Learning Intervention Management, Instructional Design /Development...

Graduate Entrepreneurial Development Personnel - Excel Corporation - Lagos

When the internship is completed you will be ready to enter any fast paced PR firm. GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPEMENT PERSONNEL....

Executive Assistant Intern - Rocketbox - Saki

Internship (Can be converted to full time based on performance). Saki Vihar Road (Mumbai)....

NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship - ipNX Nigeria Limited - Nigeria

To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you - not only in the internship but throughout their career....

Graduate Development Program (Interns) - Henkel AG & Co - Nigeria

Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage....

Vacancies for SIWES and IT Students - Kunsystem&Company - Lagos

This internship does not offer any monetary compesation. We are looking for motivated Siwes,undergraduates and OND students who are eager to learn and be part...

HR Intern - Pivotage Consulting - Lagos
Friday, November 3, 2017, 6:37 PM
This internship is designed to be both educational and practical as the intern will learn how to take skills he/she may have acquired in school related to his...

To apply for any of the above, visit: https://www.eduansa.com/why-us/internship/

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.