Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489557 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Engineering Intern - (NYSC) at Smartflow Technologies Limited

Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to careers@smartflowtech.com using the job role as the subject of the mail

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
An I. T company in Lekki is looking for Interns.

Job Title: Microsoft Technology Intern (A part of Microsoft Intern4Africa skillz program)

Please note you must be I. T oriented.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to careers@relianceinfosystems.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Social Media/Content Intern needed.

Duration of work: 3 months

Must be social media savvy and very eloquent.
Remuneration: 50k

Please send your CV to cv.graduatesolace@gmail.com and use the job title as subject.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Finance/Accounting Intern needed
University, Polytechnic or College of Education students who are studying accounting or finance related courses that are in need of placement for industrial training(I.T) should send their cv to adaobichukwuma91@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
VACANCY
Teaching Intern

JOB REQUIREMENT
NCE or GRADUATES with 1 year Montessori Education.

Send your CV using job title as subject to careersatpamschool@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Qualification: BSc or HND in pharmacy, chemistry, microbiology, medical lab, and optometry
No experience required.
Not more than 26 years old

Send your cv to francis@hesspharm.com Use the position as the subject of your mail. E.G: Scientific Reps – Enugu
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
A firm at Oregun axis of Lagos wants a female sales secretary. Must be good at Microsoft word and excel and be professional. Send CV to misccollins@gmail.com. Subject of the mail must be your name. Closes 29th March, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2019

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mactoni91(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by abdeiz(m): 3:20am On Mar 29, 2019
WhoGoHost 2019 Recruitment Program
The form WhoGoHost 2019 Recruitment Program is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.
mactoni91:

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by manny4u(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Odirahc:

Who else applied for this and got a mail?
I also got a mail from them, how did your interview with them pan out, are they legit?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by igho9: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2019
POSITION: Accountant/Accounts Executive.
QUALIFICATION: Bsc/HND Accountancy/Finance, Progression in Professional Accountancy Programme, AAT + progress in Professional Accountancy
EXPERIENCE: 2-5Years Core Accounting Experience (Preferably in ISP/TELECOM/ICT company)
Send CV to: olutosin.folato@mybrainshare.com
Deadline: Sunday 31/03/2019
Office Location: Lekki phase 1, Lagos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
manny4u:

I also got a mail from them, how did your interview with them pan out, are they legit?
I didn't interview, they just sent me mails about the job description and my shortlistment only if I pay for a certain insurance fee
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lasgidi4rv: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Odirahc:

I didn't interview, they just sent me mails about the job description and my shortlistment only if I pay for a certain insurance fee
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 30, 2019
lasgidi4rv:
SCAM SCAM SCAM
I guess, I didn't respond to the mails
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mactoni91(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
abdeiz:
WhoGoHost 2019 Recruitment Program
The form WhoGoHost 2019 Recruitment Program is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.
I was at their interview...
30k was what they offered to pay
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by abdeiz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
mactoni91:

Yikes....nawa oo
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Van Sales Representative

Job Description
Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
Effective customer relationship management and retention.
Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
Requirements
OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
Applicants must be reside within Oshodi axis.
Applicant must have knowledge of major markets in assigned location.
Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
Applicant must be able to drive manual vehicle and also possess a valid driver’s license.
Good customer service and possession of people management skills.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: recruitment@fastizers.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Van Sales Representative

Job Description
Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
Effective customer relationship management and retention.
Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
Requirements
OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
Applicants must be reside within Oshodi axis.
Applicant must have knowledge of major markets in assigned location.
Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
Applicant must be able to drive manual vehicle and also possess a valid driver’s license.
Good customer service and possession of people management skills.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: recruitment@fastizers.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2019
Please i need a job in Owerri or taraba state.
Help if you can.

Bsc Physics,

Nysc completed,

10 years working experience,

please call or whatsapp : 09025043198
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rad5 Technology hub, Aba is hiring for the position of a Digital Marketing intern.

We are seeking for undergraduates or graduates interested in an internship with us to acquire, improve or gain experience in digital marketing.
Please complete the form below before April 12th, 2019 . If we feel that you are a good fit, you will be invited for a short interview and orientation.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZMpy1S-0nm_LkkvvegmqhpzB4yHvwZOBLJJmyG-6tCpC-nQ/viewform
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by scave(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
mactoni91:

thank God I didn't waste my money to go for the interview after all those questions for online test Na 30k dey want pay, Nigeria is finished, I missed road when I was born

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shila8(f): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
scave:

thank God I didn't waste my money to go for the interview after all those questions for online test Na 30k dey want pay, Nigeria is finished, I missed road when I was born
Seriously after all those questions, they are offering 30000?wow

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by HopeAlive16(f): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2019
Dear job seekers, just because you're amazing, I pray that amazing and wonderful things never cease to happen in your life. All through this month and beyond, may you be the definition of God's grace. The lines shall fall upon us in pleasant places and we shall all have good heritage. But dear God we are all human, so if tomorrow we loose our hope, please remind us that Your plans are greater than our dream. Help us keep hope alive because it's all most of us got.
*DearAprilPleaseBeNice*
*HappyNewMonth*
*KeepHopeAlive*
*iCare2019*

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 3:54am On Apr 03, 2019
*Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!*
(a) Locum Pharmacists
(b) Auxiliary Nurse
(c) Sales Assistant
are needed in a Retail (Community) Pharmacy at Ikotun. Interested applicants should send Resume to : smarttybee@gmail.com
Thanks.
NB: *Applicants should preferably reside around the axis*
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by factorial1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
If you applied for Smartflow Technologies Limited's Engineering Internship (NYSC) and you've gotten an interview invite, come in here, let's discuss on how to smash the interview.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
https://www.indoramafertilizers.com/article/45/apply-online.html

Fertiliser company hiring graduates of science disciplines.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Vacancy for Online News Editor:

ITRealms Online ‘ITRealms’ is a member of DigitalSENSE Africa Media Group, a registered integrated company of information and communications technology analysts and media-based perception management experts founded since 2008 and also publishers of NaijaAgroNet and DigitalSENSE Business News.
The Online News Editor is to manage both the team and contents on our international award-winning ITRealms and contribute additionally to the sister titles and or initiatives by DigitalSENSE Africa Media Group; especially as it may concern improving, maintaining, growing and editing ITRealms Online as an outstanding platform of repute.
The Online News Editor alongside his/her team members must ensure that contents on ITRealms confirms with the house style guidelines with interest and understanding that Information Technology (IT) underlines every aspect of our lives and economies, thus not limited to events, news, raising awareness on over-all company projects.

Responsibilities:
Leading the digital media team to explore, research, and cover events, products and products launches on/linked to Information and Communication Technologies for the benefit of mankind
Generate and edit analytical content pages for ITRealms, and specifically the home page among others
See to the publication and updating of ITRealms in accordance with the guidelines established to optimal satisfaction of end-user/audience/readers/visitors
Assist in increasing online traffic to ITRealms contents and attracting the highest visibility buzz;
Ensure integration of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) skills in line with global best practices across ITRealms, DigitalSENSE Africa Media Group and the digital and Internet eco-system.
Qualifications and skills:
Must have both oral and written admirable communication skills in English;
Must be knowledgeable about Web 2.0+, Internet technologies, eco-system, MS Word, Adobe Indesign, Coral Draw, Photoshop plus proficiency in typing and be a self-driven journalist/writer/editor with eyes for details,
Must be analytical thinker and proficiency in Blogger CMS
Must have social media accounts in less than (3) platforms, namely, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
Must have degree in Journalism, Mass Communication with a flair for writing and editing other people’s work to ensure good output.
Strong understanding of websites and Internet technologies, including good knowledge of WordPress CMS;
Sound understanding of SEO and Internet user involvement;
Knowledge of PhotoShop, Photo Manager and video editing tools;
Ability to square up to deadlines
How to apply: Send your CV, Application and work sample to:
editor_ls [at] digitalsenseafrica.com.ng; cc: remnekkv [at]gmail.com
NB: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Wanted for immediate employment

Lead Correspondent:

Lead Correspondent is to assist Group Executive Editor in collation and management of Correspondents from across Nigeria and beyond for regular update of ITRealms, NaijaAgroNet and monthly offering - DigitalSENSE Business News.
Must be knowledgeable about Web 2.0+, MS Word, Adobe Indesign, Coral Draw, Photoshop plus proficiency in typing and be a self-driven journalist/writer with eyes for details, as well as analytical.
Must have degree in Journalism, Mass Communication with a flair for writing and editing other people’s work to ensure good output.
Send your CV, Application and work sample to:
Editor_ls[at]digitalsenseafrica.com.ng; cc: remnekkv[at]gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 6:18am On Apr 05, 2019
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its office in Jahun:

Anaesthesist Nurse

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
In Jahun, Jigawa State MSF F works with the MoH to in maternal and newborn health in the Jahun Government hospital and in some primary health care facilities.

MSF is presently seeking applicants for the position of:

Anaesthesist Nurse

Job Description:
Provide all anaesthetic medical activities (pre-anaesthesia evaluation, administration of anaesthesia, recovery period, specific pharmacy, equipment, general organization, etc.), according to MSF policies, protocols and universal hygiene standards, in order to ensure the quality of pre, during and post-operative care of patients.

Requirements:

Education: Recognized nursing diploma with specialization as anesthetics nurse essential
Experience: 1 year of previous supervised work experience as an anesthetist nurse essential.
Experience with NGO desirable.
Languages: Spoken and written English and Hausa
Competencies: Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, trustworthy service

Contract
Contract in Jahun, 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required
Worker will be requested according to project needs. Availability for 12 hour shifts, night or day is required.

Remuneration
Monthly Gross salary of N288,900.

Method Of Application

Submit your cover letter, CV, valid license and copies of qualifications with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Jahun ("Application Box" outside the front gate). (With Reference “ANAESTHESIST NURSE”)

Applications can be submitted in person or by email to:
msff-jahun-recruitment@paris.msf.org
Deadline for the submission of applications: April 12th, 2019.

Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: April 12th, 2019.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lizzychom: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2019
lasgidi4rv:
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Is not a scam
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nerdymufasa(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mackin:

From ibadan,drop at bergar bustop.come down from express to ojodu bagar to take a bus going to Agege pen- cinema. Wen u get to agege bus stop,ask the driver or conductor to direct u where to get buses going to dopemu.

Form Ojodu Bergar to Agege is #100
While from Agege to dopemu is #70 or #100.

U can also get Okada from Agege after ojuirin(railway crossing) #200 to dopemu.

Note: From dopemu bus stop to pladis global is 10 or 15 minutes trek. Wen u get to dopemu last bus stop, ask from people dat u are going to biscuit company (Digestive).

Good day, I see u are very helpful. ..can u please share more info on beamco Nigeria Limited, I sent u PMs ... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.