Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489733 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nkc22: 8:53am On May 03, 2019
eremy:
Check

P.S: Location is Nairobi
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by scify364(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2019
Please help a brother
I have an interview with a brewery firm, I need insights on preparation. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Avidtags: 10:06am On May 03, 2019
We are a fast growing ecommerce store for high volume niche products.
we are recruiting to fill a marketing position.
We are in need of a Batch A 2019 female corp member who has a flair for marketing and is interested in serving with us as her place of primary assignment (PPA).

Interested candidates should send their CV to info@lucy.ng Using “Corper marketing” as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:53pm On May 04, 2019
Nkc22:

P.S: Location is Nairobi
I can't place the one you're referencing. If it is for Africans, I don't consider it out of place.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nkc22: 3:36pm On May 06, 2019
eremy:

I can't place the one you're referencing. If it is for Africans, I don't consider it out of place.

I am sorry you misinterpreted my intention for the post. I only stated what I saw from the advert about the location & not it being "out of place"

You're doing a great job & I come here almost daily to check through your posts...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mizjemie25: 9:57pm On May 06, 2019
A UK standard hospital in Lekki phase 1 needs a front desk officer. The ideal candidate should have :

1- 2 years experience in the front office Management
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent numerical and book keeping skills
Top notch communication both written and verbal
Minimum of OND
Smart and articulate
Basic level in Excel and Word
Social media management
Ability to think critically and outside the box

If this describes you, kindly send your application and CV to admin@niyotmedical.com

Please note:
Application with no subject and cover letter will be discarded

CV should be in word or pdf format only
Only candidates with proximity to Lekki will be considered

Applications should be submitted before Friday 10th May 2019.

If you don't hear from us after 2 weeks, your application was not successful.

Subject of the mail should be the role applied for
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:40am On May 07, 2019
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:41am On May 07, 2019
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:41am On May 07, 2019
Check out this job at Airtel Nigeria: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1249253474
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 8:35am On May 07, 2019
*CALL CENTER AGENT (HAUSA OR IGBO SPEAKING)*.

· Must be able to speak Hausa fluently.
· Not more than 28years.

*Salary: 75,000net with other benefits
send cvs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using *“CALL CENTER(HAUSA)” or *CALL CENTER (IGBO)* as the subject
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 9:29am On May 07, 2019
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

Position: NURSE- Malaria Peak Season/Daily worker pool

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare.
MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality.

MSF is presently seeking applicants for the position of:

NURSE- Malaria Peak Season/Daily worker pool

Job Profile:

Know, promote, implement and follow at all times the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensure high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment .
Organize and carry out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, as well as assist them during consultations/ daily rounds and other medical procedures.
Ensure patients are properly received and installed in the health service. Ensures that patients with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort.
Carry-out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients meaning assessment of their health state evolution, and identification of emergency situation or any deterioration,
Participate in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary
Supervise and train nurse-aids, nutritional assistants, cleaners and other related staff under his/her supervision in their work with special focus in following all appropriate protocols and procedures and ensuring team work
Knows and is aware of the importance and appropriate use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit
Sends material to be sterilized and recuperates it from sterilization.
Working Condition:
• Daily worker/Fixed-term contract with a probationary period

Skills and Qualifications:

Education: • Essential recognized nurse degree/diploma.
Experience: • Desirable 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGO’s.
Languages: • Local language essential: Hausa and Kanuri, Mission language desirable: English.
Competencies: • Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, service.
Method Of Application

Send motivation letter with an updated CV and other relevant documents (education certificates, work certificate, etc.) to: MSF OFFICE (N0 80 Benue Road, Old GRA, Maiduguri Borno State)
Or by E-mail to: msff-maiduguri-admin@paris.msf.org

Deadline:Completed applications must be received by May 12, 2019 at 5:00pm

Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.

Please clearly indicate on application the position title. Letters, CVs and any documentation included in application packet will not be returned.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview or test.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: May 12, 2019.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 9:35am On May 07, 2019
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

Position: MEDICAL DOCTOR – Malaria Peak Season/Daily worker Pool

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from health care.
MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality.

MSF is presently seeking applicants for the position of:

Medical Doctor – Malaria Peak Season/Daily worker Pool

Job Profile:

Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnosis and prevention. Carry out outpatient and inpatient consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting MSF protocols.
Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking that they have understood.
Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care of the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards.
Participate to the development of reforms in working strategies
Directly participating in shifts, rotations, emergencies and on calls if necessary.
Respect medical confidentiality
Working Condition:
• Daily worker/Fixed-term contract with a probationary period

Skills and Qualifications:

Education: • Fully Licensed Medical Doctor. Desirable diploma in Tropical Medicine.
Experience: • 2 years’ experience MINIMUM as a Medical Doctor Or clinical work
(can be within medical training).
Desirable in tropical medicine, or post-registration experience in Pediatrics,
Public Health, A&E, infectious diseases, general practice, general medicine
or minor surgery.
Languages: • Mission language essential (ENGLISH), Local language desirable (HAUSA, KANURI)
Method Of Application

Send motivation letter with an updated CV and other relevant documents (education certificates, work certificate, etc.) to: MSF OFFICE (N0 80 Benue Road, Old GRA, Maiduguri Borno State)
Or by E-mail to: msff-maiduguri-admin@paris.msf.org

Deadline:Completed applications must be received by May 12, 2019 at 5:00pm

Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.

Please clearly indicate on application the position title. Letters, CVs and any documentation included in application packet will not be returned.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview or test.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: May 12, 2019.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2019
Marketer needed to work at a smoothie bar in abuja.

SSCE qualification,
person must be outspoken,
Has good communication skills,
Presentable with a good personality.

Send cv to info@fruitalicious.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by luvizwicked(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2019
Vacancy- Account Assistant (Contract Position)
A vacancy exists for the above position in a Cleaning and Hygiene solutions company in Lagos;

Qualification: B.Sc/HND Accounting
Experience: 1-2years
Responsibilities:

· Monthly Bank reconciliation statement

· Monthly reconciliation of PPE register with General Ledger

· Monthly filing and remittance of Pension, WHT, VAT, NHF and ITF etc. within stipulated deadlines

· Support month end closing process and posting of approved journals

· Assisting with the raising of PO for vendors’ payment processing

· Maintaining error-free accounting records

· Assist with quarterly and annual joint inventory take exercise

· Provide end of the year support for internal and external auditing

Interested applicants should send their updated CVs to diversey.ng@gmail.com on or before Friday 10th May 2019.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2019
Are you a Corp member serving in Abuja?
Do you have experience in Content Writing?
We are recruiting for a Software organization located in Abuja,
if you meet the above criteria,
kindly send your CV and samples of your writeups to: intelligentdudeconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 12:37pm On May 09, 2019
Vacancy!

I am looking to recruit an Assistant Production Manager to ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently in a table water production company at Awoyaya, Lagos.

The ideal candidate should have an OND in Food Science and Technology or its equivalent and must reside at Awoyaya, Sangotedo or its environs.

Interested persons should send their CV to info@pice.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Exempted: 4:46pm On May 09, 2019
KODACK:

I can help you review your CV......just for a token of 1000 naira

I can also help you re-write your CV for a token of 1000 naira

Life is about the choices we make..am not forcing you, neither am I begging you....... I just posted it here because you wanted help.

If you are ready....quote me and I will send my mail address to you for further discussion and information.
Thanks

Review and rewriting..... What is the difference
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tosodus(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2019
Exempted:

common, are you for real with this question?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by flywheel(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2019
A start up Logistics Company is in urgent of the following position

Dispatch Rider

Responsibilities

-Pick up packages from clients

-Deliver items to customers door step/location according to work order

- Meet up with daily targets given

-Keep in touch with clients and superior on whereabouts on regular intervals daily

-Ensure to avoid taking BRT lanes or disobeying traffic rules

-Ensire the safety of the packages in his possession while on duty

-Provide daily report and accountability for daily returns and other details

Expectations

-Must be patient and very nice to customers

-Must have a minimum of 3 years dispatch experience from a well known established Logistics firm

-Must be versatile with the Lagos route road networks and be familiar with numerous areas around the state

-Must have all necessary all necessary license and a valid ID card

-A minimum of O'level certificate

Salary 30k

Interested applicants should call 08136222062 to indicate interest.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tklassy(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2019
We are looking for young individuals who are passionate about fitness.

We will train and pay you to become a fitness instructor.

Sign up for the Truppr 'Earn and Learn' program by sending a one-page bio of yourself to info@truppr.com

Share with someone you know!

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by glana: 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
POSITION: Quantity Surveyor

SALARY: Negotiable

Please only interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using "Quantity Surveyor" as the subject.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by glana: 4:32pm On May 10, 2019
POSITION: Marketer

SALARY: 50k + 25% commission on training/5% commission on trade

Please only interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using marketer as the subject.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mesheal7: 9:30am On May 11, 2019
I'm seeking a virtual assistant for immediate hire. See job post here https://www.nairaland.com/5181274/recruitment-looking-virtual-assistant-urgent
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Salvame(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2019
I'm a graduate of Accounting and a Chinese Interpreter with minimum of 1year experience in both.please reach me with this number 08088106137 for Chinese translation vacancy.thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ayodijex(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2019
Salvame:
I'm a graduate of Accounting and a Chinese Interpreter with minimum of 1year experience in both.please reach me with this number 08088106137 for Chinese translation vacancy.thanks

5 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by timibare(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2019
KODACK:

I can help you review your CV......just for a token of 1000 naira

I can also help you re-write your CV for a token of 1000 naira

Life is about the choices we make..am not forcing you, neither am I begging you....... I just posted it here because you wanted help.

If you are ready....quote me and I will send my mail address to you for further discussion and information.
Thanks
0703threeNine4ThreeZero....holla at me on whatsapp
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jadajada: 11:30pm On May 14, 2019
Who can help with how to get to honeywell flower Mill sagamu.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2019
Sales Reps needed in a biscuit company
Job Location: Ikorodu
Qualification: OND
If qualified call 09098491302, or send CV to fastjobs616@gmail.com
Note: The applicant should be able to drive manual/automatic vehicle.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 11:24am On May 16, 2019
Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience. We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Pipe Fitter

Job Description
We are in need of qualified and experienced fitters who have experience in the piping/pipeline construction.
Requirement/Experience
Candidate must have a minimum 5 years working experience in the position of interest.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: career@oceancrestgroupng.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 11:26am On May 16, 2019
An ultramodern school, with state-of-the-art facilities in the upscale area of lkeja, Lagos require candidates for immediate employment into the vacant position below:

Job Title: Nursery/ Creche Teacher

Requirements
Candidates applying must have a good understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies across the classes and strong commitment to school improvement.
Applicants must possess NCE/B.A/B.Ed in any discipline.
He/she must have years of experience in handling classes and must possess good interpersonal skills in relation to children.
Applicants must possess good communication skills and must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: info.nicksebere@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by KODACK: 10:30am On May 17, 2019
Exempted:

Review.....I will tell you the lapses in your CV and you will edit it and make amends by yourself

Rewriting...... I will edit and reformat your CV in the best way possible adding new features to it
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by KODACK: 10:33am On May 17, 2019
timibare:
0703threeNine4ThreeZero....holla at me on whatsapp

Incomplete number

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.