Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488600 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mackin: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
nerdymufasa:

Good day, I see u are very helpful. ..can u please share more info on beamco Nigeria Limited, I sent u PMs ... Thanks

Beamco Na oil servicing company down stream on pump,compressor.Dey are Lebanese.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2019
Do you VENTURE?

The Ventures Africa Internship Program is open to exceptional university students and graduates interested in journalism. We are looking for talented individuals with a desire to learn more about online journalism, writing and multimedia production in a fast-paced and challenging environment.

We welcome applications from individuals in all fields of study but are especially interested in candidates with backgrounds in English, Mass Communication, Journalism, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Computer Science and Advertising and Media.

All candidates should have a deep interest in writing and research. In addition we are looking for interns with an interest in video production and editing, graphic design, and social media.

Internships will run for three to four months and provide candidates with the opportunity to gain experience in producing writing for publication, in research and multimedia production. Interns work the same hours as regular staff and are given similar responsibilities from the beginning of their internship. Ventures Africa office hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. The internship comes with a monthly stipend.

Upon completion of the internship, participants will be presented with a certificate and encouraged to place their experience with Ventures Africa on their CVs.

Applicants should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work in a team.

To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in the Ventures Africa Internship Program along with your CV and two letters of recommendation.

Applicants will be notified about in person interviews by email within two weeks of applying.

For more information please email: recruitment@ventures-africa.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sales person needed at a Smoothie Bar in Abuja.

Qualifications:
SSCE

Outspoken and good communication Skill.

Good looking and has a great Personality.

Interested person should forward his/her CV to : info@fruitalicious.com.ng

Call: 08179545704
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by seanaddy(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
Hello Everyone,

The biggest HSE conference out of Nigeria will be happening in some few days. Come April 11, 2019 industry experts, HSE professionals, and the general public will gather to demystify the secret that is HSE.

3 Days to the biggest HSE Summit in Nigeria... ARE YOU READY

>> So, let me share with you some of the benefits of attending this event;

* It will serve as a learning environment for you to understand everything about HSE – trust us a lot of myth will be debunked

* Networking opportunity to connect with like-minds, professionals, and top-notch officials in the industry – have you seen some of our attendees & speakers on our social media page?

* Scholarship program to acquire one of the top HSE Membership Certification

* And lots of other mouthwatering experiences – we have a bag full of surprises for you

Make sure you come prepared and I can assure you that it will be an event of great impact and value for your time.

To register for this event, go to http:// bit .ly /hsesummit
Website https://www.hsesummit.com

It's TOTALLY FREE #theHSESummit

Date: 11th April 2019
Venue: 4 Wilmot Point Rd, Victoria Island, Lagos
Email: info@hsesummit.com
Phone: +234 815 484 8484
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Damfostopper(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
pls I got the below message from catilas resources this evening .....
Bank Teller - South South - Catilas Resources Limited....
pls who knows them?.....

am in Ibadan at the moment.... pls how do I locate this place in Abia?

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Damfostopper:
pls I got the below message from catilas resources this evening .....

Bank Teller - South South - Catilas Resources Limited....

pls who knows them?.....

am in Ibadan at the moment.... pls how do I locate this place in Abia?
Fidelity Bank 68k. They never got back to my cousin sha even with her banking experience. Though, they're real

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Damfostopper(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Jimjamd1st:
Fidelity Bank 68k. They never got back to my cousin sha even with her banking experience. Though, they're real
haa..... pls I don't understand the "fidelity bank 68k"
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Job Title: Sales Supervisor

Industry: FMCG

QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE

* B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
* Must have worked in a FMCG firm for minimum of 2-3 years consecutively.
* Large team handling capability.
* Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
* Supervisory and management experience.
* Must be able to drive manual vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
* Oversee sales activities aimed at increasing sales.
* Manage all sales staff in the region.
* Receive and report on all sales leads to Sales Manager.
* Supervise field marketing and sales force.
* Develop new territories.
* Build new customer base to maximize sales.
* Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
* Supervise sales representatives and canvassers.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: recruitment@fastizers.com with the title "Sales Supervisor - Lagos" as subject of the mail.

Note: Interview holds 10th April, 2019.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Job Title: Sales Canvassers
Qualification: SSCE/OND
Job Location: Okoko, Lagos State (Applicant MUST live around Okoko, mile 2,shibiri,Ijaniki, Badagry expressway, Alaba).
Requirement: Applicant must be able to sell.
Salary: N30,000
Please send your CVs to opeyemisule.y@gmail.com or call 09098491302 or 09083348821 for enquiries.
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chiomzymax1: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
am interested in the sales canvasser both I reside in agbara is it possible?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SteveOfu: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Urgently recruiting for the following positions;

*Network Engineer* with a min of 1 year cognitive experience. Candidate must be CCNA certified.
*Solutions Architect* with a min of two 2 years cognitive experience. Candidate must be CCNP certified.
Kindly send your application to career@ithorizonsng.com using the role applied for as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SteveOfu: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2019
QHSE Trainee at Tamrose Ventures

Send CV to: hr@tamroseventures.com
Closes on 19th April 2019.
Safety & Security Officer job opening @ CARE International. The job location is In #Maiduguri Borno State. Send resume to: ngahr@care.org
Subject of email: SAFETY & SECURITY- MAIDUGUR
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by upload111: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2019
Chrisjane:

Since you obviously know the answer, why are you asking question? I have no dealings with the company or the vacancy. I got this vacancy on LinkedIn. Don't quote me again.

lol
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2019
Vacancy exists for the position of *Quality Assurance Officer* at a pharmaceutical company
(link: http://B.sc) B.sc (Chemistry or Biochemistry) and Min of 2yrs related experience
send CVs to careers@chrisejik.com, *using “Quality Assurance Officer”* as subject to apply.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2019
An e-commerce Company is looking for an experienced web developer and graphic designer
CVS should be sent to hr@warrantimall.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Job Title: Sales Canvassers
Job Location: Okoko, Lagos State (Applicant MUST live around Okoko, mile 2,shibiri,Ijaniki, Badagry expressway, Alaba).
Salary: N30,000
Please send your CVs to fastjobs616@gmail.com or call 09098491302 or 09083348821 for enquiries.
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Salary: N40,000
Please send your CVs to fastjobs616@gmail.com or call 09098491302 or 09083348821 for enquiries.
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adaleng(f): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2019
We are in need of a corp member with degree in accounting.
Must reside in Lagos
Male preferable
Send cv to anim.adaeze@ekesonstransport.com or call 09087503446

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by BetterWorld100: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2019
I just discovered how to make legit money by answering questions and making accurate predictions. It is for real. Whatsapp 09013910304 for this SECRET.. You have nothing to lose.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2019
Advanced English Language Teacher Application
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
This role is that of an English teacher in our Tutor centre (Lekki), as an English teacher you will give students a successful foundation on the rules of grammar and language to build on throughout the rest of their educational careers, you will also prepare students for international examinations.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdANQW5kL7B2ufVFEdR2Yi616b0ouzp3Z-BMuTzx3cwHY-iRA/viewform

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by collins1895: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
I need help How do I get to shomolu from Yaba or iyana- oba
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by osahonf: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
MyCircle Ambassador for Social Lender

This is a target based role with a guaranteed remuneration based on performance.

The person will:
- Help members of their target community in setting up a transaction account i.e. a Bank account (or Mobile Money) , encouraging them to get their Social Reputation Score from Social Lender to help start and expand businesses which can improve the overall quality of their lives.
- Help educate your target community on the necessity of being financially included
- Provide feedback on the issues raised, setbacks experienced and success stories in your target community
- Help implement strategic market development plans
- Work and create an impact in communities with global brands

Key Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas
- Availability for One Year
- Minimum qualification of S.S.C.E
- Basic IT skills

Required Qualification:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Social Media and Other online technologies

Guaranteed Monthly Income is 30,000 naira. (Total remuneration is based on performance.)

To begin, visit http://ambassador.circleng.com

For further questions please call these numbers: 08179713069 or email us at customerservice@circleng.com

Important Note: This is Suitable for people with a minimum of secondary school leaving certificate. It is for unemployed and employed individuals.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by IAMBOSS1990: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2019
This is strictly for those interested in getting teaching jobs in Abuja and Lagos. We connect teachers with Schools in Abuja and Lagos, all you have to do is send us a mail with your area of specialization as the subject of the mail along with your CV.
There are two email addresses, one for Lagos ( lagosteachingjobs@outlook.com) and the other for Abuja (abujateachingjobs@outlook.com) . Send your CV to the mail of the location you are interested in.
We will send your CV to a partner school interested in your services. Whenever you get an invite, inform us and we will give you the heads up you need including Salary, location and working conditions.
Teaching jobs are the easiest jobs to get in Nigeria right now without having connections so don't miss out.
Schools interested in our services can also send us mails.
NOTE: we do not charge for our services as we are only trying to facilitate easy connection in Education. GOODLUCK

Please share to others

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by memyselfni555: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning! Please who is familiar with sales force interview in Onitsha. I was invited for interview but I don't know what to expect. Any clue please
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:30am On Apr 30, 2019
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:37am On Apr 30, 2019
Do you spend restless nights thinking of how to create sustainable solutions for social impact in Africa?

If so, the CcHUB Design Fellowship is for you
https://cchubnigeria.com/designlab/fellowship/index.html#about-fellowship
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tompeters(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2019
This is for real

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sales Canvassers needed in a biscuit company.
Total Salary: N30,000.
Qualification: SSCE.
Interview date: Friday, May 3, 2019.
Interested applicants should call 09098491302 or send email to fastjobs616@gmail.com. Interview address is 75a, Coker road, Ilupeju, Oshodi, Lagos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by HopeAlive16(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2019
It all seems possible in May! Just forget about the days and nights, the ups and downs, the good and bad of previous month. Move on and hope for the best. May, more than any other month in the year, wants us to feel most alive. So dear May,today we're standing on these promises of God:
*2 Corinth 12:9-"....My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness"
*Isaiah 41:13-"For I am the Lord your God, who takes you by the right hand and say to you do not fear,I will help you"
*Jer 29:11-"For I know the plan I have towards you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,to give you an expected end"
A promise lives within you now, Believe!
*May.It.Be*
*Hello.May.Surprise.Us*
*Happy.New.Month*
*iCare.2019*

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tall2ce(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2019
Sales Canvassers needed in a biscuit company.
Total Salary: N30,000.
Qualification: SSCE/OND/NCE.
Interview date: Friday, May 3, 2019.
Interested applicants should call or text 09098491302 or send email to fastjobs616@gmail.com. Interview address is 75a, Coker road, Ilupeju, Oshodi, Lagos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by olu4life(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2019
Urgent Vacancy for a Restaurant Manager

Location Lugbe, Abuja
Qualifications:
OND
Must be experienced

Interested candidate should call 09072210030.

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.