Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

When A Cheating Spouse Dies - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Cheating Spouse Dies (11709 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pavore9: I still insists on living right and your loved ones will remember you with fond memory.

Gbam!! Case closed!

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
beeevan:

Isn't it obvious? cheesy

Don't mind him,

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by iykedare(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
beeevan:

Yes( if I go hurting people) , just as yours will catch up with you, stop cheating on your wife so your heart won't be beating fast wherever dead cheats are mentioned. Zip up your trousers, its not hard, humans shouldn't hump around like animals. It's obvious I struck a raw nerve with my post, repent so no one will wish you are dead, its that simple.

i can imagine the kind of things u are going through in the hands of your husband. We go sense it through your comments here. Bloody liabilty.

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
iykedare:

i can imagine the kind of things u are going through in the hands of your husband. We go sense it through your comments here. Bloody liabilty.

Son of a gutter slut, aren't you dead yet, Idiocy doesn't kill, does it? Anyway we can book a show for later because am quite busy but yet again, am bored of you undecided.

You are too obsessed with that animal that fathered you, so much so that you can't resist lashing out at people 's husbands, sons, brothers and what have you undecided. The liability he calls your mum through out the duration of their marriage is haunting you, even at 40 + of age your brain is hardly developed enough to grasp its full meaning.

Iykedare seek help because you are an assault on masculinity, you are not the only one out there with a twisted childhood, its no excuse for your shame, am advising you as a... as.... scratch that undecided.

Am done with you as long as Nairaland is concerned,am done with you because you are a damn too stale meat for me, no steam, nothing, scaler quantity ...i did rather take on someone....someone more...entertaining cool. Besides why have you been stalking me huh, do I look like mama? Stuff the reason up your anus, bee doesn't care tongue.

12 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Iykedare and beeevan cheesy
Since time immemorial
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
cococandy: Iykedare and beeevan cheesy
Since time immemorial

He can't have enough of my exfoliating bee juice, dude is so obsessed with me embarassedcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by iykedare(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
beeevan:

He can't have enough of my exfoliating bee juice, dude is so obsessed with me embarassedcheesy.

lol. dont take these things too hard. Your comments here are always filled with so much venom. Marriage must really be tough for u. Whenever the women here say beautiful things about marriage,no one sees you around. But when u sees silly stuffs being written about naija men,you will suddenly come alive. If you ve ever been with a good man,you wont be this bitter about men. your husband,your choice,your pain. Deal with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin
beeevan:

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
iykedare:

lol. dont take these things too hard. Your comments here are always filled with so much venom. Marriage must really be tough for u. Whenever the women here say beautiful things about marriage,no one sees you around. But when u sees silly stuffs being written about naija men,you will suddenly come alive. If you ve ever been with a good man,you wont be this bitter about men. your husband,your choice,your pain. Deal with it.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by thandii1: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
beeevan:

grin grin grin

This is so hilarious..OMG grin grin grin

It can make someone cry..

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by uglyogre(f): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nigerian men should show high sense of responsibility to their home, family, wives and kids. Being faithful and loyal and treating your spouses and kids with love and care cost nothing, else you won't be missed when you're gone
beevan and others have spoken well.

7 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by uglyogre(f): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
iykedare:

lol. dont take these things too hard. Your comments here are always filled with so much venom. Marriage must really be tough for u. Whenever the women here say beautif
ul things about marriage,no one sees you around. But when u sees silly stuffs being written about naija men,you will suddenly come alive. If you ve ever been with a good man,you wont be this bitter about men. your husband,your choice,your pain. Deal with it.
we have sisters, cousins, daughters, aunties and neighbours who are suffering in the hands of cheating men, one does not necessarily have to be married. just look around you. they are everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
uglyogre:
we have sisters, cousins, daughters, aunties and neighbours who are suffering in the hands of cheating men, one does not necessarily have to be married. just look around you. they are everywhere
there are men suffering in the hands of cheating women too .

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Kanwulia: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Incredible topic! grin
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2014
thandii1:

This is so hilarious..OMG grin grin grin

It can make someone cry..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by iykedare(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
uglyogre:
we have sisters, cousins, daughters, aunties and neighbors who are suffering in the hands of cheating men, one does not necessarily have to be married. just look around you. they are everywhere

you don't get me. Have you seen that liability, beeevan, make any positive comment about naija men. Its simply means that she is a lesbo or the man in her life is a lowlife. Simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
iykedare:

you don't get me. Have you seen that liability, beeevan, make any positive comment about naija men. Its simply means that she is a lesbo or the man in her life is a lowlife. Simple!!!

For each time you mention my name your life span decreases by 10%, keep reading you mother 's story and attributing it to your NL crush tongue.

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by iykedare(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
beeevan:

For each time you mention my name your life span decreases by 10%, keep reading you mother 's story and attributing it to your NL crush tongue.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
iykedare:

you and beeevan, leave the woman alone, she is married. Gadammit!

dont you have small small 200naira chikalas to pursue. ah ah.
This your stalking style, na so e dey take start, before you know na, you go send pm.

4 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Are you sure it's not rejected pm that's worrying him so?
That's what some guys here do. If I ignore their PMs,they'll start following me up and down threads insulting me grin grin
Chillisauce:

This your stalking style, na so e dey take start, before you know na, you go send pm.

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
aisha2: Well from what I have noticed around me most people prefer losing a spouse to leaving a marriage.

There is an almost vindictive edge to it the s a me way some will wait for their mother in laws to die before enjoying their marriages

We like to keep up appearances so even though we ate unhappy we swallow it and pray that death or something evil should bring a person down to their knees, sadly religion has been diluted to support this act.

To some who loose cheating spouses feel relief because it seems they can now have a life without judgement and also remarry if they choose too without the fear and threat that they will go to hell should they leave an unhappy marriage and remarry

Are u kidding me? Very very dumb. I can't even wish my enemy dead than wish my hubby becos she cheats dead. Lai lai.

If am not happy in d relationship, i'll gladly take a leave than wish anybody dead.
@op....am sorry to say, but d woman know abt d man's death

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
blueberryp: Na wa for una o, r u guys trying to say any man that dies was killed by the wife just because she isn't wearing black, starving and carrying a gloomy face? This is the 21st century for crying out loud, people die, we have to move on. People grieve differently pls. Will mourning and torturing urself bring the dead person back, or will it take him to heaven?

What's ur grade in English language (WAEC) or preferably, what class are u cos primary school students sef dey use fone now?

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
beeevan: What is there to mourn about a cheating husband? The only reason I won't kill him myself is because I might be caught and I can't risk a jail term for some douche bag or worst still, my conscience might not contain it. There isn't much difference between a murderer and a cheating spouse. A cheating spouse is a potential killer as far as am concerned. If you are tired of a relationship, walk out than cheat or better still let your partner know about it and walk out. if you are caught, you can't control what happens afterwards .

People can say what they like about your friend, she won't be looking so ravishing if she killed the cheat, she would have made an effort at pretense if she was the killer. Death has delivered many troubled women, death is nature, it happens to us all, you can't beat up a woman for not somersaulting for a dead spouse that would have re married instanta if tables where turned.

So because she is not hitting her head on the wall for a man that left no good memory of what they shared, she killed him? undecided people sef.

Another dumb fellow. Someone u don't know sef, when u hear abt deir demise, u'll feel somehow not to talk of some ure married to (cheating or not)!
Chai, may I neva meet dis kind of woman o cos ure capable of doing somethings that I can't say.

Even friends that u fought with and not on talking terms, when u hear their death, u'll feel bad not to talk of father/mother of ur children.
Oga o

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
aisha2: The case presented here is not a woman who killed her husband but one or some who may not really mourn or feel the loss of their husbands because they didn't have a good marriage let us not loose track of that in all the excitement.
Murder is a crime but not mourning is not a crime. It is morally frowned at but no one can be charged for that. Even the examples I gave which seem to make you upset did not say any of the wives murdered them, the said they didn't feel the loss really because they didn't feel the love that should exist between spouses.

Just want to be clear before one is accused tomorrow if justifying murdering spouses. The topic is not about women who kill their husbands but about women who don't mourn their husbands who die from natural. Causes.hmm

WHERE ART YOUR MORAL VALUES? AM SURE U DONT WISH YOUR ENEMY SUCH.

SO EVEN IF HE/SHE IS A CHEATING FELLOW, HE/SHE HAS NEVER DONE ANY GOOD THING FOR YOU BEFORE? SO THERE WAS NEVER A MOMENT WHEN HE/SHE MAKES YOU HAPPY?

Dis country is even affecting alot of things, our brains are not even functioning again, this comment of urs scare the h*ll out of me,

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
beeevan:

Can killing ever be justified, hell no, can cheating be justified, still no, a lot of stupid things people do cannot be justified . If my brother ends up getting killed because he can't keep it in, that's his destiny. I won't congratulate who killed him, i won't haunt her either. I won't advise anyone to kill anybody, but if somebody ends up killing someone, well..very unfortunate.

Cheaters deserves whatever gets thrown at them, i mean how hard is it to keep ones clothes on?
Swear uve never cheated or double dated before!!!
Swear on ur life, dat uve any had two guys since u started dating.
Swear on d blood that came thru ur mother when u were born.

Throwing stones but neva check demselves.

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
blueberryp: no I didn't read the intro at all u did. A cheating husband dies, his wife who probably spent all nights of their marriage crying because of his cheating way doesn't deem him worth mourning for, what wrong did she do. This goes to show how hypocritical some Nigerians are, so unless she mourns it means something is suspicious, am surprised nobody has come up with the hypothesis that she myt actually have another lover somewhr.
Do you know what it means to mourn somebody, so u expect me to mourn somebody like Idi Amin of Uganda or even Patrick Sawyer because he is dead? Well to me she has already mourned her husband while he was alive(all those nights she spent crying and probably trying to play good wife so that he will stop cheating,probably those days at the hospital because he infected her with some STI's, carrying a gloomy face around and sadness in her heart) there is no point pretend-mourning. We don't need to place her under our judgement microscope because she didn't mourn somebody worth mourning. I know people who died who I didn't mourn while there are others I still mourn till today 10yrs after because of how they impacted my life while they were still alive.
Like someone rightly pointed out previously, let his concubines do the mourning, for her its good riddance to bad rubbish!
If u had followed thenews well, Patrick sawyer already left his his wife and kids for a mistress, yet after he died, she came out with a letter to defend her husband claiming that he was seeking better healthcare b4 she later apologise.
Abacha was mourned by his family even though he was a dictator (and we all know storis abt how he dies)
Osama Bim laden, if u had follow his story also had kids and wives, where he was even killed, women and children were there(probably his family)

If u don't love ur spouse, DIVORCE. Don't just stay. And if u want to stay, make sure u rep him well even after death
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
iykedare: aisha s first comment really got me scared. So most of you will prefer that your cheating husbands die?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry

Nigerian ladies.......what good thing can we say about you?/?

Nothing good. Except money is involved

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
smokescreen4: UPDATE:I really dug up the cause of death he died from thromboembolism it occurs when they is a sudden cut of blood supply to certain parts of the brain, dat his was caused by cerebral ischemia. A young doctor related to them was more than happy to give the information to my source, he said it was same thing goldie died of.
Then such death may not be ordinary. Am not saying the wife, may even be one of the mistress.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Bigsteveg(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
beeevan:

Son of a gutter slut, aren't you dead yet, Idiocy doesn't kill, does it? Anyway we can book a show for later because am quite busy but yet again, am bored of you undecided.

You are too obsessed with that animal that fathered you, so much so that you can't resist lashing out at people 's husbands, sons, brothers and what have you undecided. The liability he calls your mum through out the duration of their marriage is haunting you, even at 40 + of age your brain is hardly developed enough to grasp its full meaning.

Iykedare seek help because you are an assault on masculinity, you are not the only one out there with a twisted childhood, its no excuse for your shame, am advising you as a... as.... scratch that undecided.

Am done with you as long as Nairaland is concerned,am done with you because you are a damn too stale meat for me, no steam, nothing, scaler quantity ...i did rather take on someone....someone more...entertaining cool. Besides why have you been stalking me huh, do I look like mama? Stuff the reason up your anus, bee doesn't care tongue.

And how old are u? If ure married as dey said, dem marriage must have dealt u in a very bad way. It's not d end of the world dear.

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by misssPepper(f): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Y'all can rant about respecting d dead but sometimes death is a blessing. Some spouses don't deserve respect wen dey r alive, Nt to talk of wen d person dies. Leave spouse matter, some children celebrate wen their dad or mom dies if they haven't been good to them. Live right, treat your spouse right and you will be missed wen you are dead. I even know of a very bad behaved rich woman that had BP issues and died. It was so obvious that her husband was so relieved. Now, that's a man that d society favours. Anyway, only if u have been in been in d persons shoes. I'm not saying people should kill their spouse o, but if nature decides to help out, well, thank U nature!

8 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2014
On a serious note how can anyone live with someone they hate so much to the point that if that person dies, one will rejoice
This thread is really scary honestly.
How can one sleep (most probably on the same bed) cook for, converse with and do things together with someone you hate so much
Why not just leave?
And what if the man doesnt die fpr years nko?
Is that how the woman will live in total hated, sadness and denial for the rest of her life? I wonder how high her BP will be.

Seriously if it gets to the point where one will rejoice over a dead spouse, then the marriage is over long time before and the couple should call it a day, go their separate ways and go and live the rest of their life in peace.

I do however find it very strange that anyone at all will die and one doesnt feel any hurt for, not to talk of ones spouse.

Death is final; there is no coming back; no chance to right any wrong or to complete anything started. You will never hear, see or feel that person again. Surely there must be some good memories somewhere that will make one feel bad that the person died.

Too many marriages are too toxic.

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by iykedare(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

small small chikalas like u? No,I m not interested in your little a$$. Mind your bizness.Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible / ☎️☎️VARIOUS LUXURY VELVET SUEDE HOME FURNITURE, INTERIOR DECOR, ACCESSORIES☎️☎️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.