Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments (39714 Views)

Direct EU Citizenship Through Real Estate Investments In Cyprus / Affodable Houses (first Discounted Houses Over 50%) Coming Soon To Nigerians / Real-estate Investments In Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by epospiky(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
ROSSIKE:

There are ten times more of such developments in Nigeria right now. You are just blind and ignorant.
Really? Can you lend me just an eyeball so i can see and know a bit, Mr 'Know-all'?
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
C
Orina:

you are too funny you always say Boko haram Boko haram, with boko haram our economy is still growing fast, can you count the number of Nigerian banks in ghana? Your oil, gold is controlled by foreigners... IMF is controlling your economy no light there, your president used $235m + to buy sanitary pads for girls (dafuck?!) no ghanaian on the top ten richest africans, tell me one thing ghana got... Any little thing you idiots will start shouting boko haram (when it really doesn't affect our economy) we control 75% of west africa's economy, your inflation rate is high as Bleep ( 16% cheesy ) Bleep YOU!

With all that 70% of you guys live on a $ a day. The average nigerian lack security, health care, education, adequate food and water. So what's the point of growing economy if the average citizen keeps getting poor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by zappyj(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
People are still making real cash @ this time.. some peeps are arguing with Gaynians?? Tufiaa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by kabba7(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: I concur. You took the word out of my mouth...

Developing the Ghanaian real estate with stolen money from Nigeria . This same reason Mugabe drove Nigerians out of Harare when they tried to flood his country with looted money from Nigeria same has just begun in Ghana just hoping the Ghanian govt is wise not to do it half way .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by kenex4ever(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
V0lv0: The same old lines. I don't have the energy today for this e-war rubbish but you should please leave Ghanaian women out of it. Jackie and Boby are just friends and never dated. Juliet Dumped Ik and even this same nigga begged for her to take him back. Yvonne Nelson is a hopeless case, Ghanaian men don't even want her. Nadia was a sad case, but it serves her right. That's what you get for dating those men. Same story line. So don't judge the whole Ghanaian female population on these ladies and a few ashawos because majority are not interested in you men and that's the truth. You overhype yourself too much. Just wanted to clear that misconception cos that is what it is.
Yet anoda ghanaian, pls how many r u pipu on dis forum? So u guys are parasites abi? U won't let us drink water and drop d cup without interfering, sorry if that got to u. So u ve been observing since, pls answer this question: can u marry or date an uncivilized sour mouthed illiterate like OXYGEN? If no then don't blame nadia and co because u too will rush any available nigerian if God blesses u with d opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
luigiajah: SHUT UP! Over fed monkey

Who is this boi from niggarea of mumudom republic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
epospiky:
Really? Can you lend me just an eyeball so i can see and know a bit, Mr 'Know-all'?

With all pleasure!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1474
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecharmin: Bottom line dat dis shits don't understand is dat no matter wat happens in 9ja, no matter how gruesome it may b, Ghana can never and would never d up to our standard.....

if u r nt satisfied wt dis, go and hug d nearest trans4mer

Who wants to reach your standard. Your standards are far too low. We aspire to be like Scandinavian countries not boko haram and Isis like country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
patrickdarlins: we are d giant of AFRICA...dint dey tell u??we rule!!!!!

Self proclaim gi ANT africa
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Who is this boi from niggarea of mumudom republic.

Na your father
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Self proclaim gi ANT africa
You're like my
fish tank,
you're mostly
water, you've
got crabs, and
you're full of
crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aranaa: This site has really opened my eyes to a lot of things I was not aware of. What I don't understand is, if you say Ghana is so useless etc. Why are you proud of believing that you actually control 50 percent of our economy? Does this help the average Nigerian in Nigeria? Smdh

Don't take things said on here too serious, we all get cultured shock once we enter this site. I used to think nigerians were our closest brothers till I came to this site, I still do. I take the good with the bad. I just don't take anything said on here seriously but yeah is overwhelming when you first see the kind of comments people spew on here both Ghanaians and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by kenex4ever(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh: C

With all that 70% of you guys live on a $ a day. The average nigerian lack security, health care, education, adequate food and water. So what's the point of growing economy if the average citizen keeps getting poor.

Still better dan ghana.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Mobsync(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: nigerian mentally.No wonder u people are classified as fools.

This Ghanian terrorist again. So this's your new profile.

By the way, where're your remaining crew members.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
kenex4ever:

Still better dan ghana.

How can it be better than Ghana when three million of you guys come to Ghana for security, education, business, tourism, and overall peace. There are three million Eba eaters in Ghana. Most of your brethren over either school in Ghana or lives in Ghana. You will not find more than 10,000 Ghanaians in the land of niggas

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by blesszzy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

How can it be better than Ghana when three million of you guys come to Ghana for security, education, business, tourism, and overall peace. There are three million Eba eaters in Ghana. Most of your brethren over either school in Ghana or lives in Ghana. You will not find more than 10,000 Ghanaians in the land of niggas

Av u heard of the word Exploitation before?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
luigiajah: You're like my
fish tank,
you're mostly
water, you've
got crabs, and
you're full of
crap.

What the fork is this one talking about, I dknt blame you I blame the education level in that hellhole u call a country. No wonder 70% of you guys take bath in a dirty water and call it miracle lake. All hail the mumudom republic of niggarea.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by buzzmania(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ekiseme: chill man,does the truth hurt that much?

And why the foul language?

you sound frustrated undecided
Hahaha!Odeneho Nana Kwame getting hurt on a shitty forum? You must be comedian huh.Better go perch your tiny ugly azz on some boko tree in sambisa forest before i slay you sh!tthead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
luigiajah:

Na your father

Do u have a father?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by mygem: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Someone told me that Ghanaians and south africans will allow nigerians to invest and later chase them away. Food for thought for all going to invest in these countries and leaving their motherland to impoverish
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by buzzmania(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ekiseme: chill man,does the truth hurt that much?

And why the foul language?

you sound frustrated undecided
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Princecharmin(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Who wants to reach your standard. Your standards are far too low. We aspire to be like Scandinavian countries not boko haram and Isis like country.
i knw u r kidding

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Do u have a father?
na u be mah papa now.. Bastard
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Wale112(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its a trap

After the investments we deport all this eba eaters like we did in 1969

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
blesszzy:

Av u heard of the word Exploitation before?

How would you call it exploitation when you pay high amount of money to send kids to Ghana for school. You are truly an Eba eater.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by epospiky(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
ROSSIKE:

With all pleasure!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1474
How has this satisfied me?
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
luigiajah: na u be mah papa now.. Bastard

I don't chop she goats. Lookin at your pic u are a chip of the old goat. Your mama
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
All these ghanaians are bastard sons of a thousand fathers.. Silence is the best answer for fools like you.. I'm out
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by kabba7(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
JESUS CHRIST FOR A VERY LONG TIME AM ENJOYING THE DISCUSSION HERE TODAY .
MIGHT JUST NEED TO PRINT THIS E~WAR FOR KEEPS
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by JiggamanGh: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Princecharmin: i knw u r kidding

Sadly I am not. Nigeria is not a model of a successful country. Now if I wanted a failed state then nigeria would be perfect.
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by Princecharmin(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Don't take things said on here too serious, we all get cultured shock once we enter this site. I used to think nigerians were our closest brothers till I came to this site, I still do. I take the good with the bad. I just don't take anything said on here seriously but yeah is overwhelming when you first see the kind of comments people spew on here both Ghanaians and Nigerians.
itz quite un4tun8 dat neighbouring countries r beefing ON NAIRALAND....does d madness in dis forum affect d relationship btwn GOODLUCK and JOHN? Hell no!!....lolzz...i just come here to catch fun grin readn some pple's comment just get me rotfl e.g WALE....dat dude actually type using d wrong side of d brain....#justkidding ooooo b4 he chops my head off
Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by luigiajah(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Make I go get more bullets... This war ain't over yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped / Juju Calabash & Ritual Sponges Found In Demolished Lagos Mansion (video) / Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.