Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) (3055 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Photo: 1957 Old School Vintage Mercedes Benz / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by shoppyanno(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
No doubt Mercedes Benz autos are ever classic.
Up Mercedes Benz!!!
Mercedes Benz for life!!!!
Proud to be part of the STAR FAMILY grin

1 Share

Re: Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nice, very nice.

I have a 67 and a 72, pic sbelow.

The car you featured is very special. It's a regular 250 that the factory installed a 4.5 liter engine instead of the 2.5 liter engine that it would have normally came with.

Are you the owner?

It's nice to finally see real autoists who appreciate real car instead of the latest whizzbang plastic crapola on the market grin

Re: Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by shoppyanno(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
CityNG: Nice, very nice.

The car you featured is very special. It's a regular 250 that the factory installed a 4.5 liter engine instead of the 2.5 liter engine that it would have normally came with.

Are you the owner?

It's nice to finally see real autoists who appreciate real car instead of the latest whizzbang plastic crapola on the market grin

I'm not the owner. I saw it online,loved it & decided to share it here especially with Mercedes Benz fans like me.
Its a 280 SEL. I know not the year it was manufactured.
I have love for "Old Skool" autos & pray to acquire such a vintage MB before I go to be with the Lord. grin
Re: Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by davidhoop: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is the 280 del for sale and what's d price
Re: Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by billy187(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
CityNG: Nice, very nice.

Are you the owner?

Gotta love that interior though. Its vinyl, right? Had a similiar interior on our '89 suburban, though not half as classy.
Re: Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
billy187:
Gotta love that interior though. Its vinyl, right? Had a similiar interior on our '89 suburban, though not half as classy.

How dare you Sir? It's pleather grin

Nothing beats arriving at the office on a hot day with the back of your pants and shirt soaking wet from perspiration cheesy
Re: Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by shoppyanno(m): 1:00am On Sep 20, 2014
davidhoop: Is the 280 del for sale and what's d price

Guess its for sale. The paper pasted on the wind shield says so.
The MB was sighted at Freedom Park on Broad Street, Lagos Island last month.
Re: Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by davidhoop: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Imagine driving that , respect
Re: Vintage Mercedes Benz(Photos) by nex(m): 5:04am On May 14, 2018
Nice, very nice.

Are you the owner?

How much would you sell your 1972?

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Toyota Matrix 04 Consumes Excessive Petrol! / Year Limit For Car, Bus, Truck Importation In Nigeria Now / Difference Between Double Cell Radiator And Single Cell Radiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.