Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term (1550 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ochejoseph(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
From independence till date Nigeria has seen many presidents but none like president Goodluck Jonathan, he is not arrogant he is not power drunk, he is the most abused president in the history of Nigeria yet very few can match his achievements!

With the exception of General Gowon no one has faced the kind of challenges he is presently facing and despite the odds he has outclassed many of his predecessors and disgraced many of his critics with his achievements !

I endorse President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR for the following reasons !

1.Education : Here is a Man who has build 12 brand new universities 9 Of them in the north were Boko haram is bombing every school in its sight, few presidents can boast of building a single university talk less of building 12 at a go !

Almajiri Education has been given a new meaning under President Jonathan, gone were the days when a malnourished rag tag, dirty looking child of Northern Nigeria roams the streets in search of Islamic Education.
For going out of his way to take care of the over 19 million lost children of Northern Nigeria by building close to 300 of these almajiri schools GEJ gets my support

2. Agriculture: For Transforming the huge waste lands across ,Nigeria into massive Rice Farms , for bringing back the Good old days of massive cocoa production, Goodluck already has one vote ,today Nigeria after so many years has decided to explore the huge stretch of Atlantic Ocean for fish a instead of seating and been fed with expired iced fish from Europe and America why won't I support Goodluck !
Even Nestle now hasa delicious millet "Akamu" it only gets better !

3. Auto Revival :

Assembly plants are not new in Nigeria , but in the last 15 years successive government had increasingly made it easier to Import Tokunbo cars than to assembly new cars in the country chasing investors aways transforming Nigerian's into second class citizens!

Today even Toyota is running to set up plants in Nigeria creating more jobs and conserving critical foreign exchange that means as soon as Ajaokuta steel complex comes back to life the fortune of the Nigerian Auto Industry will change dramatically ! This President Has my vote

4. Youth Empowerment

Nobody believed YOUWIN until they saw young people receive huge cheques based on the business ideas they submitted today young people have become massive employers of Labor!

GEJ is NYSC friendly that why he jacked up their allawee ! Before Jonathan allawee cannot take any corper anywhere !

With The GIS scheme graduates who cannot secure employment because they lack the required experience demanded by employers are enrolled to acquire such experience and be paid while doing so!

For this reasons and many other reasons Like the improve road Network , Rail revival and transformation ,second Niger bridge , PHCN privatization , bragging rights as the largest economy in Africa I join other patriotic and well meaning Nigerians to endorse endorse GEJ for 2015 presidential Election

Pls state yours !

https://twitter.com/ochejoseph

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ochejoseph(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
MORE

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Idio....t poster, speak for yourself!
Take down this nonsense or amend the thread title
Ashiere

5 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Idio....t poster, speak for yourself!
Take down this nonsense or amend the thread title
Ashiere

Janjaweeed Alert!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Janjaweeed Alert!!

Your father, janj//aweed!

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Rad1cal: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

na who be this J.anjaweed dung ?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
I hereby endorse His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Mainasara Jonathan for a 2nd tenure in office.
I promise him my vote, that of my family and all 36 Yoruba tenants living in my property in Lagos.

And I promise to convince berem to show Mr President sone love come Feb. 14th 2015.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Where are the missing Chibok girls?

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Your mama toto!

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
KIRIJI: Where are the missing Chibok girls?

Ask Shettima

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rad1cal:

na who be this J.anjaweed dung ?

The fu..cking drongo who fathered you!

Brainless twerp!

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
I hereby fully endorse his excellency President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for second tenure

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Ask Shettima
Goodluck Jonathan is the grand commander of the federal republic and commander in chief of the armed forces NOT shettima
Sunnybobo3: I hereby endorse His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Mainasara Jonathan for a 2nd tenure in office.
I promise him my vote, that of my family and all 36 Yoruba tenants living in my property in Lagos.
wake up and smell the coffee

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Your mama toto!

Daft cu...nt, go fu..ck yourself and the village bike who berthed your unfortunate self!

Senseless joggernaut!

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Where is the 2nd Niger Bridge?
Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Rad1cal: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

The fu..cking drongo who fathered you!

Brainless twerp!

That means all your ancestors were J.anjaweed dung grin

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I hereby fully endorse his excellency President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for second tenure

[b]I hereby fully endorse his excellency President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for second tenure

[/b]I hereby fully endorse his excellency President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for second tenure

in jail undecided

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
The Daddy G.O of terrorism will serve his second tenure in kirikiri prison come 2015
Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by BRAV0O(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
For your dream bah grin

Sunnybobo3: I hereby endorse His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Mainasara Jonathan for a 2nd tenure in office.

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
It's a certain thing that GEJ will conquer his way to kirikiri prisons cos he's the daddy G.O of terrorism.
Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Ekiseme(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Goddex: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Unbehalf of my wife and children, I hereby fully endorse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Ekiseme(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
TribalEAST: The Daddy G.O of terrorism will serve his second tenure in kirikiri prison come 2015
day dreaming

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
TribalEAST: The Daddy G.O of terrorism will serve his second tenure in kirikiri prison come 2015

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by gregg2: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Am in. I endorse the best President ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by BlackTechnology: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Over endorsed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by ITbomb(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
KIRIJI: Goodluck Jonathan is the grand commander of the federal republic and commander in chief of the armed forces NOT shettima
Your father planned the kidnapped of your sister and you are here crying Goodluck is C-in-C because he suppose dey come command your backyard for you.
When militants kidnapped oyibo, na Yar'Adua bin come released them or na the Niger Delta governors bin work towards the release.

As for me and my family and everybody wey dey our estate, na Goodluck we dey vote till 2019

5 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by nigerianvenom(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
as for me and my household we will vote for GEJ and allow those known for crying to continue crying for d world to see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by philantoxx(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
GEJ all d way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term by san316(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
So NL is now a political party or a group? OP U NO WELL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan / 23 Adamawa Lawmakers Set To Dump PDP For APC / Jonathan Is “a Coward, His Conversations Are Unintelligible” – MEND Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.