Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. (1921 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2014
While chatting with them on Whatsapp or BBM, they keep replying you with things like "k", "lol", most girls do this if they aren't interested in you and what you have to say.

Posting status of what they aren't doing, some girls do this, they will be in there apartment doing nothing but will keep posting status like at the gym, in a wedding e.t.c

Coming online as early as 6:00 am, you be girl abeg, even though you get house help, there are better things you can use that period for.

Ignoring you messages on Whatsapp even after it's marked twice while she keeps changing d.p and status.

Posting photoshopped pictures, I promise to ban photoshop in Nigeria as soon as I get to power in the year 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Ayosky19(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2014
first to comment cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Ok with d remaining xcept d 3rd one,bros abeg wetin concern u wt wen she comes online?I swear u get time die

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Ayosky19: first to comment cheesy
oya clap 4 urself,u beat me in d race
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by marieolae(f): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2014
stale

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Ayosky19(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2014
edozie04: oya clap 4 urself,u beat me in d race
grin this is my first time hope it makes front page
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Ayosky19: grin this is my first time hope it makes front page
FP with mods that are super annoying,I laugh
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Nigga, go get urself real friends.. tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Ayosky19(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: stale
guilty grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2014

I can't remember anywhere I stated you should find it interesting, or are you guilty of those things undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Ayosky19(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2014
edozie04: FP with mods that are super annoying,I laugh
Never say never
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2014
emror4u: Nigga, go get urself real friends.. tongue

I heard real-friends are hard to find, how true is this?
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Ayosky19: Never say never
I did not say "never"
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by themmydhayhor(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Tval: While chatting with them on Whatsapp or BBM, they keep replying you with things like "k", "lol", most girls do this if they aren't interested in you and what you have to say.

Posting status of what they aren't doing, some girls do this, they will be in there apartment doing nothing but will keep posting status like at the gym, in a wedding e.t.c

Coming online as early as 6:00 am, you be girl abeg, even though you get house help, there are better things you can use that period for.

Ignoring you messages on Whatsapp even after it's marked twice while she keeps changing d.p and status.

Posting photoshopped pictures, I promise to ban photoshop in Nigeria as soon as I get to power in the year 2015.

Once u knw she's not interested in u, y u dey check her d.p
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by ggrin(f): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Crapundecided
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2014
ggrin: Crapundecided

Blue or grin.. I would like to come to your birthday celebration, give me the address to you crib.
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Tval:

I heard real-friends are hard to find, how true is this?
then at least get ones that pretend they are
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2014
emror4u: then at least get ones that pretend they are

I have got enough, but still relishing the prospect of adding to the ones I have.
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by coded01: 1:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Tval: While chatting with them on Whatsapp or BBM, they keep replying you with things like "k", "lol", most girls do this if they aren't interested in you and what you have to say.

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by ifaoni(m): 2:07am On Sep 20, 2014
abi o. Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Very Stale.
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Bros I for like agree with u but no be today nyash dey bak
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by naijaboiy: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay: Bros I for like agree with u but no be today nyash dey bak
grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by tosyne2much(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Lemme add this in addition

Expecting guys to always greet them first as if our life revolve around them

Expecting guys to always make adorable comments on their pictures.. When ur compliments on their pictures different from that of the woman wrappers, they flare up in anger and in some cases, they stop chatting with you or probably delete you

Expecting it is your daily routine to always make them lafff and while what they do is reply using moni- syllable sentence
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Very Stale.

Guilty undecided
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Guilty of number 1,3 n 4. Hmmm
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by valmunich(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2014
It's more annoying when the ok is this big K grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by destante(f): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich: It's more annoying when the ok is this big K grin
oh so you can still cope with that very tiny k on twitter. grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Enasco1(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Na wa oooo, if she send K reply her K again. If she choose not 2 reply ur msges afta readin it, it means d messge x nt worth replying. Y monitor her DP??
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by lawrenceunaa: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2014
1)typing a letter so whatsapp keep telling you 'is typing' while she was busy chatting with others only for you to see a msg 'k' after 3mins cheesy

2)having a specific time difference b/w ur msg and her reply wink

Guy: hello babe
(After 2mins)

Lady: hi
(Immediately)
Guy: whats up with you
(After 3mins)

Lady:just dey like dele
(Immediately)

Guy:chai u re so bored undecided
(After 2mins)

Lady:god damn bored
(Immediately)

Guy:what is we hang out together @ chitis
(@ this time ,you will notice hw the table changes)
(Immediately)
Lady:c cheesy cheesy l
(After 3mins)

Guy: when should i come pick u up
(immediately)
Lady:am ready

Guy goes offline , abi u take me for a maga cheesy tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Many Girls Do On Social Websites And Applications. by Tval(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Enasco1: Na wa oooo, if she send K reply her K again. If she choose not 2 reply ur msges afta readin it, it means d messge x nt worth replying. Y monitor her DP??

You don't need to monitor d.p before you notice it has been changed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Love? Famous Definitions From 400 Years Of Literary History / Let's Laugh Over The Madness / PLEASE!!! Can A Lady In The House Confirm This Theory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.